RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

F***K YOU OFFICER RIESEN!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Old and dangerous
SuperSport
SuperSport

rz_racer_69 is on a distinguished road
Was getting a little frisky on the way to work the other morning. Was actually doing ~62 in a 40 when I saw the officer coming up the opposite direction. I was all by myself on a big road, 4 lanes with a center lane and two lane sized shoulders, a huge slab of road, and I was pretty much all alone, so I was having fun, lol. So I was caught dead to rights, saw him hit the brakes and pull into the center lane to make a U-turn. I knew I was had, so I pulled over and made a right turn into a side road and stopped and waited for him, lol. I was smiling and laughed while saying "sorry 'bout that'" as he walked up. He laughed and said he saw me pull over before he even hit the lights, lol. Long story short, he understood and let me off with a warning, saying he rode too, and knew what it was like to be alone on a beautiful rode, on a beautiful morning, on a beautiful bike. It helped that my record is clean all the way back to 2004, all thanks to my lawyer and Deferred Adjudication (probation). Cops can be very cool too.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Squid

kickerfox is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by masterhacker1989
I was driving to work (at night) with my buddy and i was speeding no big deal, got caught doing 63 in a 55, guy asks why i said i was late for work, he asked where I work I told him, he said he would mail me the ticket.

I get to work and im there for like 45min when i get paged to the security gate. the ******* ***** showed up at my work with two tickets, 1 for speeding (which im fine with) and 1 for operating my motorcycle after dark on a instruction permit without someone 25 or older with 2 years experience with me.

Now this is bullshit because i was with my buddy (hes 27 and had his license for 4 years), he didn't stop when i got pulled over, he said he didn't even notice till he got to work i wasn't behind him, and the cop even acknowledged that he saw another motorcycle a few seconds in front of me.

The ***** didn't ask me if i was riding with my buddy, he just let me go and wrote me a ticket like 45 min later, now i get to go to court and fight it, and if i lose it will cost me $200.50 and 3 points

SO I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A DICK OFFICER RIESEN, then get raped to death by a wildebeest, then have your grave defecated upon by homeless people

I have a revenge plan for where the cops like to sit...
What you go to court, ask the officer if he's experienced with opperating radar equipment. He'll say yes. Then ask the distance he was from you when he clocked you at 63mph. Maybe he'll say (example) 250 yards, whatever it is. Then ask him if there was anyone or any thing else in the vicinity of you when he took the measurement. Then ask him if he knows the dispersion of his gun at 250 yards. If he doesn't know the dispersion at that distance then he isn't trained to use his radar equipment. If he does, was any other object within that dispersion pattern. If so, he took an inaccurate measurement ESPECIALLY if it was a handheld gun. The first tick bounces off you, the second off your buddy who's in front of you. For all he knows, your bike moved that additional distance in the time it took to take the measurement.

Originally Posted by systdow666
try this one I got a speeding ticket brought it back into court stood there ridiculed by the states attorney,judge,and double taxed on the ticket 120 ticket was paid brought it back for supervision got taxed 136 additional denied the supervision and told me have a nice day i know my record isnt the best but a states attorney actually denying supervision when i have no tickets open or unpaid is bs
I know how you drive.