RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

F***K YOU OFFICER RIESEN!

Old 03-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Squid

masterhacker1989 is on a distinguished road
F***K YOU OFFICER RIESEN!

I was driving to work (at night) with my buddy and i was speeding no big deal, got caught doing 63 in a 55, guy asks why i said i was late for work, he asked where I work I told him, he said he would mail me the ticket.

I get to work and im there for like 45min when i get paged to the security gate. the ******* ***** showed up at my work with two tickets, 1 for speeding (which im fine with) and 1 for operating my motorcycle after dark on a instruction permit without someone 25 or older with 2 years experience with me.

Now this is bullshit because i was with my buddy (hes 27 and had his license for 4 years), he didn't stop when i got pulled over, he said he didn't even notice till he got to work i wasn't behind him, and the cop even acknowledged that he saw another motorcycle a few seconds in front of me.

The ***** didn't ask me if i was riding with my buddy, he just let me go and wrote me a ticket like 45 min later, now i get to go to court and fight it, and if i lose it will cost me $200.50 and 3 points

SO I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A DICK OFFICER RIESEN, then get raped to death by a wildebeest, then have your grave defecated upon by homeless people

I have a revenge plan for where the cops like to sit...

Last edited by masterhacker1989; 03-24-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:41 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
That blows monkey ***!

I recently took a day to go to court to fight a seatbelt ticket I got WHILE wearing a seatbelt!

The judge didnt care since the officer said it was "under my arm"! So $100 bucks AND a day sitting in court.

We need to unite as a nation against the tyranny
Old 03-23-2012, 08:59 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Overly zealous, revenue trolling police and outrageous fines for trivial offenses are just a couple of outward signs of the hardcore tyranny that is planned for us by control freaks and outright criminals within government (at all levels).

We haven't seen anything yet.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Old and dangerous
SuperSport
SuperSport

rz_racer_69 is on a distinguished road
I understand your frustration now, but I believe it is misplaced. The officer was doing his job, was polite, and let you continue to work rather than wait for him to fill out the paperwork. That is fantastic, and almost unheard of. He deserves to be thanked, not cursed.

If your friend knew you had a learner's permit that required another rider, why didn't he stop? Your friend is the one you should be mad at, not the officer. From your story, it would seem he rode on to avoid getting a ticket, sacrificing you.

The vast majority of motorcycling accidents and fatalities are suffered by those of us who are just starting out, or don't have a license at all. I've been riding for 30 years, trust me, if you are lucky and keep riding, you will be spending much more than that paying for tickets over the years.

Although getting pulled over for 8mph over is a little nit-picky, I guess it depends on your area.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:39 PM
New to the Hawk!
Squid

bahndrvr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rz_racer_69
I understand your frustration now, but I believe it is misplaced. The officer was doing his job, was polite, and let you continue to work rather than wait for him to fill out the paperwork. That is fantastic, and almost unheard of. He deserves to be thanked, not cursed.

If your friend knew you had a learner's permit that required another rider, why didn't he stop? Your friend is the one you should be mad at, not the officer. From your story, it would seem he rode on to avoid getting a ticket, sacrificing you.

The vast majority of motorcycling accidents and fatalities are suffered by those of us who are just starting out, or don't have a license at all. I've been riding for 30 years, trust me, if you are lucky and keep riding, you will be spending much more than that paying for tickets over the years.

Although getting pulled over for 8mph over is a little nit-picky, I guess it depends on your area.

I agree - Been military for 15 years now and I respect cops alot, your post tells me one thing long before I know your remote age - your immature.

you can get mad if you want, and after your first post I'm sure you will. Dumbest thing you can do is threaten an officer by name on the net, you will be so screwed if this guy gets in an accident in the next little bit, it's on the net now - shouldn't have done that man...
Go to court or suck it up and pay the ticket, I think we have all gotten them.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:28 PM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
yep...for the second ticket, you should be mad at your buddy in my opinion. I'm really amazed that the cop let you proceed to begin with.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
If your learners permit requires you to have your buddy there... Yeah, the fact that the officer let you continue the ride is nothing but spectacular... Be mad at your buddy, not the officer...
Old 03-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Superstock

blamecanada is on a distinguished road
you should have given him a fake place of employ, or something...geez, I wouldn't volunteer that information just because some cop asked.

with the whole learners thing...why not just make your **** legit before riding? if you're legit then when cops ask questions they know damn well they don't have the right to ask, like "where do you work, where are you coming from/going to" you can politely decline to answer and they can't easily screw you over.

I'd delete your "revenge plan" also from here, I think its obvious from your post that you aren't going to do anything...but just in case you're dumb enough to get "revenge" for a simple ticket you should probably erase your glorious plan from the internet.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Old and dangerous
SuperSport
SuperSport

Thing is, according to his story, he was "legit". He was riding with the required other rider, they were just speeding a little too much, 8mph over on the highway, oh ooh. When he got pulled over, his other required rider, rode on, leaving him with no proof that he was following the rules of the training permit. If he can get his friend to testify that he was indeed accompanying him, they might drop that part, unless his friend was not legit, lol. By telling the officer where he worked, the officer released him so he could presumably get to work on time. A very nice thing. Then after filling out all the paperwork, the officer delivered the tickets to him. Seems he went above and beyond the call of duty there. Officers here will just make you wait, no matter what the "crisis". The more in a hurry you seem, the more they let you stew in it.

Last edited by rz_racer_69; 03-23-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:26 PM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
Like everyone else said, its your buddies fault, not the cop. The other motorcycle could have been a random person you were trailing, and since he didn't stop the cop has no way to know if you were together or not. Take your friend to traffic court to explain the situation and it may work out for you.

Oh and a good way to not get tickets is dun dun dun... Don't break the law. Speeding is what got you in trouble. Had you been going 55 you would have been left alone, and not to mention 8 mph over the limit isn't going to get you to work any quicker than a minute or two, hell if your commute was an hour it would only get you there 8 minutes sooner.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Back Marker
Back Marker

Hopey is on a distinguished road
Masterhacker,I used to be like be like that when I was 19 years old .Stupid!!! Ya it sucks to get a ticket!But He was just doin his job,and you were breaking the law !
Old 03-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Old and dangerous
SuperSport
SuperSport

Don't bag on him too much. This is the RANT section after all.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Back Marker

NH-Raptor is on a distinguished road
As far as not telling him the thruth about where you work, you did the right thing. At the moment you pulled over he had your plate number and thus your home address. Lying would have sent him to another place of employment but it's difficult to hide from your home address at that point.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Superstock

zxbud is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
Overly zealous, revenue trolling police and outrageous fines for trivial offenses are just a couple of outward signs of the hardcore tyranny that is planned for us by control freaks and outright criminals within government (at all levels).

We haven't seen anything yet.
I saw something astounding on March 16. The current president declared martial law (executive order) and now every word that issues from his mouth or one of his secretaries mouths is law. See what he does with the Trayvon Martin setup. Confiscation?
Old 03-23-2012, 08:08 PM
SuperSport

1971allchaos is on a distinguished road
Over 32 years of riding a motorcycle. And I have deserved every ticket (2 tickets) I have recieved.. And this is coming from a guy -that his own father will not get in a vehicle with me behind the wheel.. And I have been a Law officers...
There is two sides to every story... And the SQUIDS always bitch, and WHINE the most..
Old 03-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Squid

As i said the cop wrote me a ticket without even asking me if i had another rider in my group, that is what im pissed about, that is a dick move. He even acknowledged seeing my buddy go by first and said i have to deal with it in court.

him showing up at my place of work is ridiculous, I looked like a *** talking to a cop outside of the plant. that is absolutely unprofessional, Its a load of horse **** being issued a ticket when I had another rider who was 27 whose had a license for 4 years, me being immature has nothing to do with that (i would say I'm more bipolar than immature anyways)

as far as the speeding ticket goes, yeah i deserve that I was speeding, , like i said now me and my buddy have to go to traffic court at 9am we both work 3rd shift, so we will have to stay up late, traffic court by me takes at a bare minim 1 1/2 hours some times as much as 3, which means that I wont even get home till around noon, and i probably wont get to sleep until around 1, and i wake up ay 6, so i think i have any right to be pissed about it

Last edited by masterhacker1989; 03-24-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:08 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by masterhacker1989
.....so i think i have any right to be pissed about it
Not surprisingly the sympathy level for you is not very high. Your buddy screwed you, make sure he doesn't do it again and that he shows up in court.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Squid

geez you guys really know how to kill a good rant...

I don't see how my buddy screwed me, we were like a mile away from work, and he didn't pay attention, for literaly a minute or two, again like I said I was issued a ticket for something i didn't do, which is why im pissed

Lets say your issued a ticket for smoking crack, and you have never smoked crack once before in your life would you be a little ticked off?

Last edited by masterhacker1989; 03-25-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:00 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Well you were meant to be under the supervision* of the licensed rider/buddy. Who was presumably also speeding and not paying attention where you were ...or knowing you were both speeding left you to take the consequences...
Old 03-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
geez you guys really know how to kill a good rant...

I don't see how my buddy screwed me, we were like a mile away from work, and he didn't pay attention, for literaly a minute or two, again like I said I was issued a ticket for something i didn't do, which is why im pissed

Lets say your issued a ticket for smoking crack, and you have never smoked crack once before in your life would you be a little ticked off?
Not paying attention for "literally a minute or two" is not having you under supervision as he was required to do. If he had stopped when you stopped, the officer would have seen him and not issued you a citation for that offense. I agree that 8 miles an hour is pretty chicken-"shiite" however some officers enforce a little more stringently than others. You'll have the opportunity in court to tell your side however I would do some research on what the law requires from your "riding supervisor" before I went before the judge.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:48 AM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by Wicky
Well you were meant to be under the supervision* of the licensed rider/buddy. Who was presumably also speeding and not paying attention where you were ...or knowing you were both speeding left you to take the consequences...
Exactly how does one "surpervise" another rider when you are on different vehicles?
Old 03-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Squid

racer187x is on a distinguished road
How do you not notice that a cop is pulling your buddy over that is right behind you, at night? You got pulled over, how easy was it to notice the flashing red and blues? They're f'n bright for a reason! Buddy seems iffy to me.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:26 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Exactly how does one "surpervise" another rider when you are on different vehicles?
"he said he didn't even notice till he got to work i wasn't behind him"

If masterhacker1989 had gone off the road into a ditch who would have noticed and pulled him out?*

In this case the supervising rider seems not to have noticed and didn't turn back to go back over the route even when he arrived at his destination and noticed his absent buddy.

Though I take your point it can be problematic to fully supervise a learner without an intercom. I see it here in the UK where instructors following their charges through town getting split up by traffic lights. Normal SOP is the the leading rider (the learner) pulls over when they get separated so the instructor can catch up and regroup.

* Last year there was a VTR rideout weekend in Wales and a group failed to notice till they got back that one of the group had failed to return. Only later did they find out that he'd crashed on a damp road, on the last leg of the route, breaking his wrist - thankfully receiving prompt treatment from locals at the scene before folk had returned to find him already carted off in an ambulance..

Here's the thread

www.vtr1000.org • View topic - Operation Storm II - Rhan dau - 20th-22nd May 2011
Old 03-25-2012, 07:01 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
SO I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A DICK OFFICER RIESEN, then get raped to death by a wildebeest, then have your grave defecated upon by homeless people

I have a revenge plan for where the cops like to sit...
I understand your anger, been there many times and here's what i learned. Tickets and fines are part of riding. Some cops are ******, some are cool. Don't matter, generally you lose. It's like if someone crosses over into your lane and wipes you out, you did nothing wrong but still you lose. You aren't riding on your road. Cops and other drivers own it because no matter who's right or wrong, you lose.

I could write a book on all the tickets I've had and the small fortune in fines I've paid, and I've been pissed and even crazed when they were taking the money i suffered so hard to earn. But over time you learn that it's part of the deal, it's the cost of doing business so to speak. For the twenty years and 2 million miles of OTR trucking, I averaged nearly $2000 a year in fines, and that was part of the learning process. Consider it an opportunity, growing from adversity, paying to go to college, etc., and it will make you smarter.

If you were that cop and two bikes went speeding through your area, you would likely pursue them because of ego if nothing else, and/or you may be thinking that other drivers who see you and them may wonder if bikers are somehow exempt from the laws everyone else must abide by.

As far as revenge plan, do yourself a favor and forget about it, esp. now that you've announced it, that is, unless you've recently been diagnosed with a terminal disease in which case you won't have to be concerned with multiplying your problems and spending time in the big house.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Squid

George H Hill is on a distinguished road
He could have had your bike impounded, and pushed the law on you a lot harder. But he didn't, and all you have to do is tell the court you where riding with someone, and you'll get off that part of the ticket.
Sounds like he is a nice guy... the kind of Officer you want in your area.

I used to wear a badge... and a lot of my friends do. Talk like yours... Not cool. I understand you are upset, but consider everything else and take in the big picture. What would you do if you pulled over a kid speeding and was riding illegal on top of it? Remember - Your JOB is enforcing the law.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:57 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I had to look at your location to make sure you weren't talking about a friend of mine. There's a local DPS Trooper with a similar last name that cruises here. We first met after an incident where a driver was attempting to cut me off in a lane change. I was *****-to-the-wall on the throttle and over the hill comes Mike. I looked in the mirror and saw him Uey, I made it to my intersection and turned, pulled over parked the bike and waited for him. His only comment was "You both were speeding but you were faster." I explained the situation, he checked my documents and wrote me a warning ticket. As it turns out he's best friends with the son (also DPS Trooper) of a client of mine (for decades) who is a decorated Vietnam vet, Colonel in the Marine Corps.

These guys bust bad-guy *** day in and day out. Collect your stuff and go to court. Having a newbie attitude about the very people that try to keep it safe out there needs to change.

8 mph??? I was probably 30 over. They're not unreasonable people. Only doing the job that they take an oath to serve.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:09 AM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Cool

I usually avoid commenting on "Rants" cause that's just what they are and often somewhat devisive but in thinking about this I am reminded of an old Geoge Carlin joke.

"It's the cops job to catch me and my job not to get caught! If a cop didn't see it I didn't do it!"

Now having said that I don't recall ever getting a ticket I didn't deserve, or as my friends used to tell me I should get one every time I got on my bike!!
Fortunately I do my job pretty good.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:26 AM
MandownMertech
Superstock

mertechperformance is on a distinguished road
8mph is the only bullshit here . get over the rest of it. ask the court for leniency.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Its not a problem, here is your ironclad case

Martin Lawrence is INSANE ( Tommy goin krazy in the background ) - YouTube
Old 05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Squid

systdow666 is on a distinguished road
try this one I got a speeding ticket brought it back into court stood there ridiculed by the states attorney,judge,and double taxed on the ticket 120 ticket was paid brought it back for supervision got taxed 136 additional denied the supervision and told me have a nice day i know my record isnt the best but a states attorney actually denying supervision when i have no tickets open or unpaid is bs

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F***K YOU OFFICER RIESEN!