General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Pizza and beer???

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:47 PM
The Hypno-Toad
Superstock
Superstock

Kendrick is on a distinguished road
It should be, but don't trust me I've been posting on your drinking thread.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:36 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kendrick
It should be, but don't trust me I've been posting on your drinking thread.
I thought this was the drinking thread. (as is the other one, and that one about that thing one does when thirsty for alcohol)
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Superstock

Mike996 is on a distinguished road
I have nothing constructive to add except for this bananna
Old 12-16-2009, 06:29 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that's good to go in my book. Dead cell batteries can be a bitch. They show and go. Keep the bike warm and keep the bike dry. See what happens. Don't get far from home.

Check your battery connex and make sure everything is tight. Wiggle everything to make sure. Just a safeguard but I think you're solid. Next cold snap - recheck the battery. If your measurements are way off you have a dead cell battery.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Superstock

Couldnt you take the battery to advance auto or auto zone and have them test it to determine if there is a dead celll or not?
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
HAHA Thats funny mike. The ppl at autozone up here dont know their head from their *******. It sucks... I know mor ethan those dumb butts behind the counter. That cause they hire al the stoners that think they know stuff. And Im a stoner....Thats the sad part. Sorry. Had 5 double shots of jack and coke....Off I go have too pee...=) Just pray I dont fall on my *** this time LOL!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by crackerjackman
HAHA Thats funny mike. The ppl at autozone up here dont know their head from their *******. It sucks... I know mor ethan those dumb butts behind the counter. That cause they hire al the stoners that think they know stuff. And Im a stoner....Thats the sad part. Sorry. Had 5 double shots of jack and coke....Off I go have too pee...=) Just pray I dont fall on my *** this time LOL!!!

Bwahahaha.... I worked part time at advance a while back, and saw the looks on some of the employees faces when someone would bring in an alternator to test. If they couldnt find the right pigtail, they would use the wrong belt... at least with the battery load tester, you just type in how many CCA & type of battery, hook up the leads and push start.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Speed Demon
Superstock

Better yet it was funny when I would call into work on my day off and ask the new employees if they sold muffler bearings or blinker fluid. I would be put on hold while they looked through the aisles. Funny stuffs. Dumb asses. I went to the motorcycle shop yesterday and they told me that NGK doesnt make iridium plugs for the Hawk. I jusgt laughed and walked out.

So I guess the hawk is running back to how it was before it rained. For me its wat I am used to since I really dont know what normal is yet, But come the day after Christmas I will. Im so excited to see the real power come from this bike. Also any one know of a good spot to mount up fog lights???
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 AM
SuperSport

Stevebis1 is on a distinguished road
Why the F would you ride in the fog? I've seen pictures of small lights in the fairing intakes, but personally I think it looks a bit goofy.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

Originally Posted by Stevebis1
Why the F would you ride in the fog?

Because I live in the convergance zone of pudget sound in seattle and it gets really foggy. And There are times that i need to go somewhere and its foggy out.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Squid

c-dub is on a distinguished road
Since my drink is on realy thorough and a massive snow storm approaching, just thought I would add to the drinkin thread - no egg nog, straight liquor. lol.

I may need something to clear the fog in the am too.. where to mount those lights huh cracker? wait, I am just buzzed...
Old 12-18-2009, 08:07 PM
COBB Member
Superstock

stebbdt is on a distinguished road
Hahaha, He actually believes it's really foggy there, should we tell 'im it's only in his mind, (nothin to do with all that imbibing and all) or, wait and let 'im mount those frog lights first.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

So we found out the problem....Front air hose from the carb to the air box was disconnected. FInding..... TPS is set right. I unfortunatly have stock jetting(damn lying salesman) Synched up the carbs even though it wasnt of by much. Now it runs like a raped ape!!! Oh and even though it was a crash course in learning all about tearin down the carbs and what not. Cornandp gave great instructions and what not. Thanks again Cornandp!!!!

Philip
Old 12-27-2009, 05:05 AM
SuperBike

finepooch is on a distinguished road
good to hear your bike is fixed up. hopefully you picked up some knowledge too.