Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Random, late night, beer induced thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Superstock

Mike996 is on a distinguished road
Random, late night, beer induced thoughts

Had a hell of a September and October, looking forward to a relaxing November.....

Bad JuJu:
To put things into perspective, in September I realized that I'm not doing the job I was hired for. getting paid as an industrial fuels technician and doing construction work instead has finally got the better of me.

In my introductory post, I mentioned I had back surgery. to be exact, I have degenerative disc disease in my L4 and L5 vertabre. Sucks... Had to have 2 rods and 4 screws put in. I'm sore more than most people I know on a regular basis, but nothing I can't handle.

By doing this construction work, I felt some really wierd **** going on back there. A couple xrays later, they find that one of the rods has come loose from one of the screws. Crap. More surgery in my future? Who knows. Neurosurgeon dosent think it's a big deal.

Good JuJu:
my wife (who is a kickass individual) Had good reason to not like my race car. She always said she had liked motorcycles, but never been on one really. so I thought by selling my car and buying a bike, that would be something we could both enjoy. I hit that one right on the money!!! We would look for any reason to go ride!!

More good JuJu:

she liked riding so much that we have just purchased her a 2005 suzuki gs500f with hardly any miles on it. We are in riders safety and learning your motorcycle basics right know. Shes catching on quick!!! Half the time when we go out to ride, she is suited up and has her bike warming up before I get out of the garage.

Let me change gears for a second.....

I love my new iPhone, but I f'ing hate AT&T for never getting my bill correct. I call them people more than my mom.

Gott go pee and get another cheap beer with high alcohol content....

Why is it so difficult to change our way of thinking? Instead of pointing out each others differences, why can't we focus on what makes us the same?

The clock is telling me that 6:00 is coming very soon so I gotta sleep. night everyone!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
For beer induced thoughts, this was pretty well written and seems you are way too coherent...

Drink 6 more beers and get back to us...
Old 10-08-2009, 11:55 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
I love the beer induced rants and thoughts, but don't tell RK1 'cause he gets out of control and spouts all kinds of non politically correct stuff. That'll be our little secret.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
I love the beer induced rants and thoughts, but don't tell RK1 'cause he gets out of control and spouts all kinds of non politically correct stuff. That'll be our little secret.
I though that was what beer was for?! Atleast then when everybody else is drunk I can talk like normal (decidedly non PC) and nobody cares....
Old 10-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by k-d-williams
For beer induced thoughts, this was pretty well written and seems you are way too coherent...

Drink 6 more beers and get back to us...

Another reason I love my iPhone...... Auto correct gramma option!
It took me forever to type that last night. I'm pretty sure I was typing with one eye open the whole time.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Superstock

Instead of beer, its whiskeyt night!

So i have this uncle...He recently had a seizure and refused to go to a hospital because his wife has him into all of this holistic **** (i dont buy it obviously) After he had his seizure, she lit a candle and put some kind of oregano oil under his tongue, and said he would be fine!

Im going to slap the **** out of this woman.

Next seizure happened and he decided to go to the doctor and get checked out. Turns out he has 5 tiny tumors in his brain and 1 mass on his lung. His wife advised him to go to vitamin world and buy all kinds of **** to "cure himself". so he did..... (hanging my head in shame)

Im going to slap the **** out of this woman.

After severaql hours of lecture from my cousin the anestisiologist (had to google the spelling of that ****) he went back to the doctor and did a biopsy on his lung. It is malignant, but operable. The entire time he has been in the hospital (about a week) his dumbass stricken wife has done nothing but blamed the government for adding something to thier home air conditioning to give him the tumors. (it couldnt have been the last 40 years of him smoking, or the fact that he only quit smoking 3 years ago and she still smokes in thier house)

Im planning a 13 hour road trip to slap the **** out of this woman.

I have parayed for him to get well, and for patience for me as i hear her in the background talking about how difficult it is to get good parking in the hospitals parking garage, or how shes going to wendys because the hospital food is no good. (shes saying this while hes in his hospital bed hooked up to an IV.

Im going to pay someone in florida to slap her for me and save me the trip.

She has completely dilluted his thoughts and made him fear everything man made basically. (he was always a good dude until her... now hes a giant pussbag)

Im going to slap her, then him for allowing her to turn him into a scared little girl.

Love the dude unconditionally, but this is driving me completely mad.

who needs a drink!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Back Marker

jaypo is on a distinguished road
+1 about the iphone... +1 about ATT being ***** missiles.

I'll drink some cutty sark and also pitch in to have that lady slapped.

Something about people jumping on the latest band wagons drives me nuts. My wife has a friend who is always telling her how some new chemical in food is killing people or that some new health craze is supposed to cure anything and everything. Granted there are some stuff that is good for you and like they say you can't throw the baby out with the bath water, but to say it is a cure for all...come on. Maybe you quit eating Wendy's hamburgers, smoking in the house, and THEN take some decent vitamins and call it a day...ok?

I'll pray your uncle gets better man. Solute to good uncles....may he have the grace of a good doctor and the fortitude to tell his wife to back off.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Back Marker

jaypo is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah...back surgery. I had surgery a couple years ago for a herniated disc, which is nowhere near the pain I'm sure you had. But I used to wake up every few hours at night to dose up on pain killers just to sleep enough to make it to work which getting there consisted of driving for 20 minutes, pulling over to scream from pain and stretch, get back in and do it again until I made it to work. Take care of that back man. No job is worth ruining it.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by jaypo
+1 about the iphone... +1 about ATT being ***** missiles.

I'll drink some cutty sark and also pitch in to have that lady slapped.

Something about people jumping on the latest band wagons drives me nuts. My wife has a friend who is always telling her how some new chemical in food is killing people or that some new health craze is supposed to cure anything and everything. Granted there are some stuff that is good for you and like they say you can't throw the baby out with the bath water, but to say it is a cure for all...come on. Maybe you quit eating Wendy's hamburgers, smoking in the house, and THEN take some decent vitamins and call it a day...ok?

I'll pray your uncle gets better man. Solute to good uncles....may he have the grace of a good doctor and the fortitude to tell his wife to back off.

Thanks for the thoughts man, i appreciate it! Ive been taking it easy with the back lately. Work finally has me doing more of what i was hired to do. I feel for any of us that have had any back problems. you know first hand how much it sucks! I wasnt allowed to drive for 6 weeks. I painted the entire inside of my house while sittig on a foot stool using an extension pole and a roller. had to wait several more weeks to go finish the trim work lol. i was bored as HELL!
Old 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Superstock

Im a ****** snob when it comes to my bike. After i spend hours reading this forum and learning about my bike, i hate it when people ask me trivial questions about my hawk. I get irritated when people ask me why i dont get a 4 into 1 exhaust. ITS A DAMN V-TWIN IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION YOU ***!

Or when people ask why i didnt get a CBR or a GSXR, my usual response is "because i wanted a real bike" full well knowing that i would have my *** handed to me by some of these bikes. But damnit, im happy with mine and i dont give a **** about the rest of them.

The whole learning experience ive gotten from my bike thus far has exceeded my expectations, and im proud to stand out from the crowd and be a proud V-twin sportbike owner. I dont fit into the v-twin harley group... i dont fit in with the inline 4 cylinder group, and im content with that. Isnt that one of the staples of being a motorcyclist, is to be different from eveyone else?

I love twisting my throttle and not being able to wipe that **** eating grin from my face for a while after i get off my bike.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Superstock

Before you ask.. 1. yes, im white. 2. yes, i appreciate quality beer

Name:  OE.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  76.9 KB

This is the end of my second O.E. 40 tonight just trying to make sure i sleep well.

My favorite beers are Pacifico, Killians, and Red Stripe... But theres just something about a $1.89 bottle of malt liquor tat helps you through the week.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mike996
Or when people ask why i didn't get a CBR or a GSXR, my usual response is "because i wanted a real bike" full well knowing that i would have my *** handed to me by some of these bikes. But damnit, im happy with mine and i dont give a **** about the rest of them.
The bikes yes... The average rider of said CBR/GSXR... nope... not likely... The local squids have stopped trying to challenge me... They find it embarrassing to have their *** handed to them by an 12 year old "Sport-Touring" bike...

And besides, I rather not be responsible for them going in a ditch somewhere, so I usually respond "I'll see you on the track?" and they say something non-committal and never show up...
Old 11-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Superstock

Its tuesday, knowing full well tomorrow is my last work day for the week.. and im getting a little buzzed., Why not, right? Its not like ill actually be working hard tomorrow, and most everything i do at my job, i can do with a hangover, so the hell with 'em!

Evan williams whiskey was on sale.. $9.98 for a fifth... so i bought 2! wooot!
Old 11-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Superstock

**crickets chirping** Where the hell are the hardcore posters!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Life is too short to drink that OE ****.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by killer5280
Life is too short to drink that OE ****.

Im ballin on a budget. lmfao

Normally if i need a quick fix, im a steel reserve man. 6% alcohol.. 8.1% if you get it in texas or vegas

Name:  steel-1.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  15.8 KB

Last edited by Mike996; 11-24-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
Try four locos!!! 12% alcohol content and they are like 2.75 at the local 7 11. Also I like the Tilts. Green ones are better 8%. LOL!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by crackerjackman
Try four locos!!! 12% alcohol content and they are like 2.75 at the local 7 11. Also I like the Tilts. Green ones are better 8%. LOL!!!
Locos? Tilts? You're going to have to school me on these, I've never heard of them
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

They are alcoholic energy drinks. Have you heard of the alcoholic energy drink called
sparks???
Old 12-08-2009, 09:03 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Im ballin on a budget. lmfao

Normally if i need a quick fix, im a steel reserve man. 6% alcohol.. 8.1% if you get it in texas or vegas

Steel Reserve is 8.1% in Ca. also.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by crackerjackman
They are alcoholic energy drinks. Have you heard of the alcoholic energy drink called
sparks???

Right right, the orange flavored stuff? I've heard of ghat but I guess I'll have tO look put for the others you mentioned. I'm on my 4th screwdriver.. My spelling is going to whit here shortly
Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by RK1
Steel Reserve is 8.1% in Ca. also.
Oh right on!!! I'm supposed to be visito g a biddy I. N thousand oaks this summer. Should be a blast !
Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Oh right on!!! I'm supposed to be visito g a biddy I. N thousand oaks this summer. Should be a blast !
Available at any 7/11 for a few pennies over over $3.00 OTD for 40 oz.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by RK1
Available at any 7/11 for a few pennies over over $3.00 OTD for 40 oz.

Wow... ill definately have to make sure i go on that trip... i havent seen a 7-11 in years. i have to hit up an in-n-out burger and a few other places while im there.

now about this hangover i have..... ouch.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 AM
Superstock

kmm996
In-n-Out's. We don't have any cool places like that here in Indiana. The best we get are Sonics and Hooters.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by kmm996
In-n-Out's. We don't have any cool places like that here in Indiana. The best we get are Sonics and Hooters.

Hey, at least you have White Castles. Since i moved from ohio, the only time ive gotten to go to a white castle was when i visited some family in michigan city, indiana. I got an 8 or 10 pack and ate every one of those fluffy mounds of goodness by myself.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Speed Demon
Superstock

I have a hooters like 2 mins from my house, I love it!!!

Mike996, this will make your day. Ok Last night my night was horrible. Started out working on the bike til my buddy reved it and a flame burnt a hole in my new jeans, From then i went upstairs to party with the landlord, Ok 3 very stiff screwdrivers later in all good. come back down stairs and had to pee. Was trying to stand straight after I peed, And found my self slammed into the tub. Tried to get up and back in the tub i went. My 19 yrs old lil bro runs in the bathroom goes you ok??? Helps me up and then we heard a bang from landlords apt. My roommate comes down stairs laughing his *** off and tells us the our landlord bit it hard upstairs. My bro and I laugh tell my roommate that I just bit it also and we just laugh. I stumble to my bed, lay down on the bed. GF calls and I *try* to talk to her. we hang up. I passed out with my clothes still on. Now im very much hung over writing this post. At least im not the only one with a hangover!!! LOL!!!

Philip
Old 12-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Superstock

BWAHAHAHAHA! Dude thats hilarious! Ive had a few nights like that (waking up with no shirt and no memory on my living room floor last new years) but its always better to hear stories like that from someone else. Youll definately have to keep a log of your drunken incidents in here!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

LOL!!! I guess so. LOL!!! My back hurt like a mo fo cuase brfore I landed in the tub a slammed my back into the corner of the wall. I had a line down my back my bro said. LOL!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Superstock

Im mixing up some 7 & 7's.... who wants one?!?!?! I know cracker is down for one... anyone else?

Quick Reply: Random, late night, beer induced thoughts