Old 05-17-2010, 03:40 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
then why enjoin in the first place?

Originally Posted by rackovanz
Nevermind waste of
my time.
seriously, I've run from cops - this squid was NOT running from the cop. I usually stop and fess up and take my punishment, as well as trying to make popo's job easier, a la ol' yeller's post.

this desk jockey was amped up on a big case of entitlement and popped his wad when there was NO threat at all. if some squid on a bike can draw, turn around and score a double tap when I've already got the trijicons level on his center of mass, then I don't deserve the badge. if I have to pop a cap to make sure the threat never materializes, then I don't deserve the badge - but do deserve the jail cell w/ mickey who prefers crest eyeshadow...
Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
9 yo's don't warrant any time either?

Originally Posted by rackovanz
Nevermind waste of
my time.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37191818...rts/?GT1=43001
Old 05-17-2010, 04:07 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
Yeah. "No Knock" warrants are an affront to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the liberty of every American citizen.

It will continue unless and until the number of cops who die doing it exceeds the number of seven year old girls and other citizens killed as a result.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Squid

Third Echelon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by doomcookie
If i ever got in a wreck and became a veggie. you guys are welcome to come pull the plug
That goes for me as well, you are all my witnesses. I'm writing in my will "In the event of me entering a permanent vegetative state, please consult the members of Superhawkforum.com for a decision to pull the plug. They will say yes." I'm trusting you guys...do the right thing
Old 06-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Squid

wallysbk is on a distinguished road
ma questo poliziotto è tutto stronzo!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Back Marker

steve29 is on a distinguished road
Being on the job for several years now, I understand exactly what caused him to shoot the individual. It was the move to the waistband with the right hand. That is what is considered a furtive movement, usually associated with weapons. Now, that is not to say I condone the officer's action. He escelated the force too quickly. The officer exited the patrol car with weapon drawn. At that point, verbal commands to get down on the ground should have been given. Of course officer safety is paramount, but to shoot that quickly is an incorrect application of use of force.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:31 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
A few ago one of the suppliers for my business sent his 20 yr. old employee down the end of the driveway to retrieve the mail. A cop must have assumed the guy was stealing mail 'cause the cop slammed on the brakes, jumped out of the car and leveled his pistol at the guy.

He started shouting commands at the guy in Spanish. The young guy spoke perfect English and being a full blooded Navajo, perfect Navajo, but no Spanish.

Employee kept saying "I don't speak Spanish" and the cop, getting more hysterical every second, kept shouting in Spanish.

Luckily the business owner and another employee ran out and after yelling to the cop multiple times "speak English!", the cop managed to actually hear them and calm down before he killed somebody.

I've got good friends who are cops and uncles who were cops. I know it's a tough job, tougher than ever. Especially in our society of ever increasing "diversity" and "multicultural" wonderfulness! But if you can't keep the cool head needed to process information in the present, present meaning "right ******* now", you need to find another line of work.

Last edited by RK1; 06-20-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Amen - it comes at you fast - sometimes you can only hope for the best.