Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Happy thoughts for Trucker

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 06:47 PM
SuperBike

Truckinduc is on a distinguished road
yes to both of you. and understood. Thanks Jack, I know you have been trying to help, and I thank you.

2 black braces are done and shipped out. 1 red brace is done and ready for shipping.

coating 1 more black brace then switching powder color. All coating should be done tomorrow if I dont have to re coat any.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
Even though this is just the internets and I've never met you Trucker, I've been following your build and products since you picked up your Superhawk. Like LineArray, I would love to see you make parts for this and other motorcycles, and hopefully make enough money to fix your knee in short time.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
SuperBike

Thank you Syclone. Id like that also. I think I need to stop for a while and focus 100% on my knee, after all the braces are shipped of course. When Im better Ill get back into parts.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Truckinduc
2 black braces are done and shipped out.
Thanks again for coming through Truck. Can't wait to put it on.

Good luck with the knee doc.

Last edited by Moto Man; 10-02-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
SuperBike

JamieDaugherty is on a distinguished road
Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that all of a sudden he can ship parts again?
Old 10-02-2009, 05:56 PM
ole dirty bastard
SuperSport

hawxter996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JamieDaugherty
Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that all of a sudden he can ship parts again?
you are not alone
Old 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
geezer
SuperSport
SuperSport

oahu hawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Truckinduc
yes to both of you. and understood. Thanks Jack, I know you have been trying to help, and I thank you.

2 black braces are done and shipped out. 1 red brace is done and ready for shipping.

coating 1 more black brace then switching powder color. All coating should be done tomorrow if I dont have to re coat any.
Cool, I'm looking forward to getting the brace...I had just about given up on it...I'll pass it on to the guy who bought my Superhawk...
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by JamieDaugherty

Its not that I couldnt ship parts, its that the braces were not finished. I went through some frustration with them and it took way to long.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:50 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
This post will probably get deleted again but at least you didn't **** anyone out of almost 1k dollars and in addition cost almost that much more to fix amateur night craftsmanship like MRBILLET. Should change his name to MRPAPERWEIGHT, which is what his custom swingarm was good for...He figured he could just keep my money and I'd eventually forget.

My 2 cents Trucker...You're extremely talented and obviously folks on here took an IMMEDIATE liking to you and had IMMEDIATE respect for your skills. We also took a genuine concern in your medical problems, and frankly I was blown away (in a good way) that the forum raised that much money for you. The only other time I saw anything like that was when Ali's friend got a serious head injury in a racing accident and I'm pretty sure they maybe raised half as much for her. But when it comes to business, stories and excuses are worthless, even if they're legitimate. Results are what matters. It's nothing personal, but when someone's money is taken and they're not getting what they payed for or communicated with, or told stories for too long they're going to assume they're getting screwed. EVERYONE has problems, and I'm not trying to be cold or uncaring, but when it comes to people's money you can't make those problems anyone else's. I do understand though that you're getting this off the ground, but you just need to keep folks in the loop, especially those that gave you money.

Anyway I wish you well. I know what it's like to learn to walk again at a young age. I did when I was 23. And I hope you can get things back on track because I'm sure lots of folk on here would like to see more of your talents on display. And I hope you do right by everyone who paid you and they're satisfied in the end.

Last edited by captainchaos; 10-02-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
SuperBike

thank you Capt. Chaos. I know my excuses are no good and thats why I havent bothered to post them.

I am extremly grateful for the donation that was made twards me. And please dont anyone think otherwise.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
There is a way to reassure folks though that you haven't forgotten about them or are simply disappearing with their money if there is a delay, especially when there isn't a set deadline. Next time just send out a few PM's or make a couple phone calls to your customers. You'd be surprised it makes a world of difference.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Trucker, thanks for checking back in, and I hope you're doing well. It would be nice to update your build post with the latest. I know you posted on the fighter forum with some pics a while back.

I know you'll make things right with the forum members who bought your braces, and I appreciate that. I kinda put my own *** on the line for you.

And welcome back!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
I was pissed off about Truckers behaviour... And I wasn't even one of the one's ordering... I was however part of the donation...

And excuses aren't worth much...

But... What is worth something is having the guts to stand up and say "I messed up!"

You did that Truck... Hat's of...
Old 10-07-2009, 07:21 PM
geezer
SuperSport
SuperSport

oahu hawk is on a distinguished road
Received my TMBmotorsport fork brace in the mail today, it's a nice piece...

Thanks Trucker, and again, my condolences on the loss of your brother...
Old 10-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Got mine too. It's gorgeous!
Old 10-20-2009, 06:01 PM
SuperSport

mboe794 is on a distinguished road
I have no idea how many of us ordered braces but I see that at least two braces have been received. Is anyone else still waiting? Or just me. According to Truck they were all supposed to be complete almost three weeks ago.