Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 10:55 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Beautiful pair of Leo Vince oval brushed aluminum high mount slip on exhaust mufflers. Polished stainless midpipes with brushed aluminum muffler cans (thats the factory finish from LeoVince). Stainless midpipes are polished up and look great. If you're really picky, the mufflers have some very light wear in the form of very minor scratches, rubs, water stains, etc. I didn't really do much to the mufflers besides wipe them off. They still look nice as is. If you're a spit and polish guy like me then I'm sure with a little effort they could look even better-a light abrasive pad (something not too aggressive that won't dig into the aluminum) and say some wd40 will keep them clean and maintain the brushed look. If you're really ambitious and like the look you could also sand and polish them to a mirror finish, though that is a fair amount of work. But as you can see by the pictures they're very clean and look great as is.

I included two brand new midpipe to header clamps. I'll also include 4 new bolts for the hangers (though your stock bolts would work fine). The only thing missing would be a set of longer bolts and spacers that would allow you to use your passenger pegs (if you care). I took a picture of one (in the last 2 pics) I have off my bike so can see what you would need. This has already been covered a bunch of times on here but since I know I'll get asked again, basically the idea is to move the passenger pegs out just far enough to clear the can (@2"). Some brands included them and some didn't, but the concept works with any high mount exhaust. If you still have your stock rear turn signals you'll also have to get some smaller ones as the mufflers exit where the stock turn signals are (as you can see by the rub marks on the inside of these lol). Lastly I do have a new pair of "LeoVince" decals for the mufflers that are not pictured. They finally came in the mail the day after I took the pics. They were advertised as "heat proof" but upon checking didn't seem to have a foil backing so I'm not sure how well they'll hold up... Please let me know/remind me if you want them and I'll include them.

I saw these still listed on a few websites online but all are listed as "out of stock," so I'm assuming these are no longer available. Inside the 48 contiguous states, give or take a few bucks shipping will probably be around $30 or so depending on where you live, via Fedex, insured with tracking. (Outside there please PM me for a price). They're coming from 33426 in Florida. Payments via paypal and I'd ask that you please either send it as "family" or please add 3% for the fee. $425 plus shipping. Please PM any other questions and thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv1.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv2.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv3.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv4.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 03-02-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:57 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv5.5.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv6.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv7.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv8.jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 10:58 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

New hanger to subframe mounting bolts (included) with longer bolt and spacer needed for passenger pegs (not included) shown for reference.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv9.jpg   SOLD: LEOVINCE HIGH MOUNT BRUSHED ALUMINUM SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-lv10.jpg  
Old 02-19-2015, 02:30 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bumpity bump...these are still available.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:15 PM
ren
Back Marker

ren is on a distinguished road
WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THESE EXHAUSTS!!?!?!?

I think I speak for everyone haha..

Also I've bought from this fine man now 3 times and cannot recommend it enough
Old 02-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
+1

Though we all know him for his evil nothingness, he is a great seller.

Just don't call him Victor.
Old 02-19-2015, 05:09 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by ren
WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THESE EXHAUSTS!!?!?!?

I think I speak for everyone haha..

Also I've bought from this fine man now 3 times and cannot recommend it enough
Thank you for the kind words guys

HAHA yeah I was kind of expecting that, listing 3 at once and all... well the last set of TBR's were traded by a local forum member for a braced swingarm that came off the last bike I parted out, as did that full Yoshi system. Otherwise it's a combination off a few local shops and breakers I know and a little too much time scouring the internet for cool parts...it gets harder the older our bikes become, especially to find nice stuff. It's fun though and gives me a little bit of a break from all the rest of the stress and anxiety...

Last edited by captainchaos; 02-24-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:28 AM
Night Rider
Squid

Apocalypse is on a distinguished road
the thing i wonder about is how they all look like they are brand new? do you polish them and if so what do you use?
Old 02-21-2015, 07:28 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Apocalypse
the thing i wonder about is how they all look like they are brand new? do you polish them and if so what do you use?
Yeah I'm not nearly as **** as I used to be but I try to clean these up nice before I sell them. It's just nice when someone opens the box after paying good money for something and everything's all nice and shiny instead of having old crap melted to the pipes and dirt & grease...

That's the nice thing about aluminum and stainless is that you can always polish them out to look new again. Often they just require a light wet sanding with a fine grit sandpaper and a little mothers...it's not rocket science. That was the case with these-they were in really nice shape to begin with. Some obviously require a little more elbow grease than others. I used to be really bad and I'd grind all the machining marks and everything out and make everything look like mirror chrome but I just don't have the patience anymore lol... feel free to PM me if you're more interested in "how to" as far as polishing goes. A cloth wheel on the end of a drill can really speed things up too.

Last edited by captainchaos; 02-21-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:55 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
PM inbound
Old 03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD Check your PM's Erik.

Last edited by captainchaos; 03-02-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos
SOLD SOLD SOLD Check your PM's Erik.
I did, thanks and I understand.