Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 10:35 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Very clean pair of Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval slip on exhaust mufflers with polished stainless midpipes. Includes all necessary hardware including the passenger pegs spacers/bolts. These are very clean and are in excellent condition. These are no longer available new but as of a week or two ago Jardine still listed these in aluminum for $799 (they're now no longer listed). When the carbon was still available I believe they listed these for either $999 or $1099. They appear to still be in very nice shape. Midpipes are perfect. You will notice the cans have a slightly different hue (one has a little more yellow to it). That's how I bought them (used). Maybe one was replaced along the way? I have no idea. (I bought a brand new pair of Jardines some years back direct from Jardine and the two mufflers came with two different baffles in them). Anyway both mufflers are in very good shape and it's not super noticeable as they'll obviously be mounted on opposite sides of the bike. They are used and are not off my personal bike, so other than giving them a quick cleaning I have no experience with them, so I don't know the mileage, condition of the packing, etc... $475 plus insured shipping with tracking. I paid either $550 or $575 for the last pair of used carbon high mounts (Devils) off here in similar condition. Again these are not brand new but are still in nice shape as you can see. Please see the pics for condition. If you can find carbon fiber high mounts in this condition for cheaper then go for it. I believe GPRs are the only new carbon high mounts (in several muffler styles) still available. The traditional style like these are around $800 on their website plus whatever it costs to ship them from England.

Buyer pays insured shipping with tracking and insurance. Figure around $35 give or take inside the 48 contiguous U.S. states via Fedex. Outside there please PM me for a shipping price. I'll be happy to send anywhere else and get you a tracking# IF it's offered. Otherwise once I deliver them to the post office and PM you the customs # it's on you so please be ok with that. Payments via paypal "family" or please add the 3% fee. Please PM any other questions and thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-1.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-2.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-3.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-4.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:37 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-6.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-7.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-8.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-9.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-10.jpg  

Old 04-17-2015, 10:39 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-11.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-12.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-13.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-14.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-15.jpg  

Old 04-17-2015, 10:40 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Passenger peg bolts and spacers...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval high mount slip-on exhaust mufflers-25.jpg  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:16 PM
Squid
Squid

locouno5.0 is on a distinguished road
I have this exact kit on my '98 VTR1000. Looks great to this day, 13 years old, and sounds amazing. I get compliments all the time!

Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:57 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by locouno5.0
I have this exact kit on my '98 VTR1000. Looks great to this day, 13 years old, and sounds amazing. I get compliments all the time!

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks bud! Still available.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:21 PM
SuperBike

scottiemann is on a distinguished road
HUMP DAY BUMP DAY!!!!
Old 06-27-2015, 12:22 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump for the weekend. I've given out some shipping prices but these are still available. I thought I priced them fairly for what they are but if you're interested feel free to contact me with a fair offer and I'm sure we can work something out. If they don't sell as a package I'm just going to ebay the mufflers and keep the rest of the hardware as it's in perfect condition and not available any more
Old 06-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Squid

lowslider is on a distinguished road
sorry to rich for me i can pay 350 plus shipping i could almost buy a whole super chicken for that much
Old 06-27-2015, 04:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by lowslider
sorry to rich for me i can pay 350 plus shipping i could almost buy a whole super chicken for that much
It's TOO rich. A whole superhawk for that price huh? Boy I'll bet she's a real looker...
Old 06-28-2015, 05:01 AM
Squid

Hey cap you really know what your talkin about pipes dont you?? but you failed to talk about thee other or dont know about all the other pipe makers in the world all those turns in florida must have you confused
Old 06-28-2015, 07:09 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by lowslider
Hey cap you really know what your talkin about pipes dont you?? but you failed to talk about thee other or dont know about all the other pipe makers in the world all those turns in florida must have you confused
Is that English? Between your spelling and your grammar my head hurts from reading that. Brought to you by the modern school system, congrats. Why don't you try again I don't really understand what your point is or if you were even trying to make one. I've owned six superhawks (along with plenty of other bikes including a modded ZX12 and a modded Hayabusa) since 1999 and have owned, fixed, bought & sold just about every exhaust (slip ons, headers and full systems) ever made for these things. But thanks for feeling the need in your 1st and 2nd posts ever on this forum to impart wisdom on us all and call me out on my riding skills at the same time.

The offer would have been sufficient, preferably via PM. I didn't need your whining comment about how you could buy a whole bike for the cost of my exhaust. I guess by your logic nothing should cost over $350 then.

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-28-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Squid

thank you for all of your wisdom
Old 06-29-2015, 11:47 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD for asking price, you're welcome

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-29-2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
Please tell me lowslider bought these.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:54 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by VTR1000F
Please tell me lowslider bought these.
Haha I don't know I actually also had these on ebay and someone finally bought them.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Squid

adam13 is on a distinguished road
Jardine

[QUOTE=captainchaos;384991]SOLD SOLD SOLD

Very clean pair of Jardine RT-One carbon fiber oval slip on exhaust mufflers with polished stainless midpipes. Includes all necessary hardware including the passenger pegs spacers/bolts. These are very clean and are in excellent condition. These are no longer available new but as of a week or two ago Jardine still listed these in aluminum for $799 (they're now no longer listed). When the carbon was still available I believe they listed these for either $999 or $1099. They appear to still be in very nice shape. Midpipes are perfect. You will notice the cans have a slightly different hue (one has a little more yellow to it). That's how I bought them (used). Maybe one was replaced along the way? I have no idea. (I bought a brand new pair of Jardines some years back direct from Jardine and the two mufflers came with two different baffles in them). Anyway both mufflers are in very good shape and it's not super noticeable as they'll obviously be mounted on opposite sides of the bike. They are used and are not off my personal bike, so other than giving them a quick cleaning I have no experience with them, so I don't know the mileage, condition of the packing, etc... $475 plus insured shipping with tracking. I paid either $550 or $575 for the last pair of used carbon high mounts (Devils) off here in similar condition. Again these are not brand new but are still in nice shape as you can see. Please see the pics for condition. If you can find carbon fiber high mounts in this condition for cheaper then go for it. I believe GPRs are the only new carbon high mounts (in several muffler styles) still available. The traditional style like these are around $800 on their website plus whatever it costs to ship them from England.

Buyer pays insured shipping with tracking and insurance. Figure around $35 give or take inside the 48 contiguous U.S. states via Fedex. Outside there please PM me for a shipping price. I'll be happy to send anywhere else and get you a tracking# IF it's offered. Otherwise once I deliver them to the post office and PM you the customs # it's on you so please be ok with that. Payments via paypal "family" or please add the 3% fee. Please PM any other questions and thanks for looking.[/QUO
Old 05-05-2018, 11:01 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

?