Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat

Old 04-05-2015, 08:39 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Very clean pair of Jardine RT-One round black powdercoat slip on exhaust mufflers. Includes all necessary hardware shown including a set of Jardine spacers and longer bolts for mounting your passenger pegs. These are no longer available from Jardine. As these have the decals and not the riveted badges they are also among the last and therefore newest Jardine made. These do have a little light wear and tear on them but don't appear to be very old as the chrome inlets and outlets are like new (including the weld seams/crevaces where these always start rusting if not cleaned properly) as are the decals. The powdercoat is shiny black and not faded. Even the clamps look almost brand new. The mufflers do have some various marks and scratches here and there. Nothing major but want you to know they're there. Did my best to take pictures so you know what to expect. I'm really picky about this stuff and would rather go overboard so you're happy when you get them. The midpipes also have some very light discoloration (looks like one or both may have had some heatwrap on them at some point). Each also has some scratches in the chrome, probably from a tipover. It is NOT rash from a crash and they are not dented there. There is NO pitting. Were I keeping them I'd simply sand it out and re-polish them. As this would mean removing the top layer of chrome and polishing the underlying metal it would require a little more frequent polishing in that area as the heat will discolor it, so I'm leaving them alone as it's really nothing major. I have done it though and once shined up it's almost impossible to tell even with your eye right up to it.

Please see the pics for condition. As I stated these are no longer available from Jardine. They do actually still sell a similar setup but with polished oval mufflers and stainless midpipes (utilizing springs instead of clamps) for $799 (EDIT-they are no longer listed as available). If you want perfect brand new in the box please have a look at those instead, they're probably still available somewhere online if you search around. Otherwise these still look very nice. $400 plus insured shipping with tracking from 33426. If you don't want the passenger peg spacers let me know and I'll keep them and knock off $25. Figure around $30-$35 inside the 48 contiguous U.S. states via Fedex. Outside there please PM me for a shipping price. I'll be happy to send anywhere else and get you a tracking# IF it's offered. Otherwise once I deliver them to the post office and PM you the customs # it's on you so please be ok with that. Payments via paypal. Please send it as "family" or please add the 3% fee. Please PM any other questions and thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-1.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-2.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-3.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-4.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-19-2015 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:40 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

pics
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-6.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-7.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-8.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-9.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-10.jpg  

Old 04-05-2015, 08:42 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

more pics
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-11.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-12.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-13.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-14.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-15.jpg  

Old 04-05-2015, 08:44 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

more pics.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-16.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-17.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-18.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-19.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-20.jpg  

Old 04-05-2015, 08:46 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

more pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-21.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-22.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-23.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-24.jpg   SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount slip on exhaust mufflers, round black powdercoat-25.jpg  

Old 05-16-2015, 09:12 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Sunday bump. I've had a bunch of inquiries on these but they are still available.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:37 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
I have these exact high mount mufflers. I LOVE them. Sound is amazing.

If anyone is on the fence, BUY THESE. Captain is a fantastic member with an amazing reputation here.

Last edited by CruxGNZ; 05-18-2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Im a putz
Old 05-16-2015, 09:43 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
+1
Old 05-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Back Marker

UCF Eric is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CruxGNZ
I have these exact high mount mufflers. I LOVE them. Sound is amazing.

If a buyer is worried about thier heels hitting the link pipes, I am 6'-3" with size 13 feet and have no issues with stock rearsets.

If anyone is on the fence, BUY THESE. Captain is a fantastic member with an amazing reputation here.
I have these on my bike currently and my heel is all over the link pipe. Where do you place your foot?
Old 05-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by UCF Eric
I have these on my bike currently and my heel is all over the link pipe. Where do you place your foot?
Ah nuts. You know what, I recently installed Moriwaki rearsets and completely forgot about that! I screwed up. Let me edit my post and erase that statement.

I think I ride with the footpeg in the middle of my foot. Never checked. Just hop on and go. I'm paying attention next time I ride.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:47 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump for the weekend, they're still available.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Superstock

zxbud is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos
Bump for the weekend, they're still available.
This is a good deal. Nothing looks quite as stunning on a red Hawk with silver graphics than black and chrome RT1's. Sounds exotic, too.......
Old 06-19-2015, 11:20 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD