Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS

Old 09-22-2014, 01:58 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS

***SOLD SOLD SOLD***Very clean pair of Jardine RT-One round black powdercoat high mount slip on exhaust mufflers for all years Honda VTR1000F Superhawk. Chrome is in nice shape and the mufflers still look nice. Includes the polished aluminum hangers, stainless muffler clamps, and the four stainless clamps shown for mounting. Also included are a pair of chrome heat shields for the midpipes and the 4 longer bolts & spacers to allow you to mount your passenger pegs. Please see the pics. These do have general wear including scratches and touch ups here and there-they're NOT perfect. Right midpipe also has some scratches on the bottom side-not terribly noticeable when mounted but they're there. If you're expecting brand new pipes when you open the box then please move along. I'd tell you to buy new ones but Jardine no longer makes these. They're still very clean and very presentable though and I've seen these for sale in ALOT worse condition for more money more than once on here. $375 plus shipping. I'll do $350 if you don't want the heat shields or passenger peg spacers.

Shoot me any other questions. As usual buyer pays insured shipping with tracking. Disassembled, these should fit into a pretty small box so it shouldn't be too bad-I'm guessing around $25-$30 or so. Below are the cheapest polished oval Jardines I could find, currently on sale for $558.95.

JARDINE RT-1 SLIP ON EXHAUST WITH ROUND MUFFLERS HONDA VTR1000F SUPER HAWK 1998-2005 - Discount Moto Direct

Buyer has the choice of sending payment as "family" or paying the 3% paypal fee as I've also had to do in the past. A money order is also welcome-just PM me and I'll give you my info. Serious only please. Again these are no longer available. Last time I checked (awhile ago) you could still get the hanger brackets and the midpipes from Jardine (same pipes but you'd need to grind off the spring loops and either polish or plate them to match these) and neither were cheap. Don't require midpipe gaskets...Any other questions let me know. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-1.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-2.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-3.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-4.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 10-12-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: sold
Old 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-6.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-7.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-8.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-9.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-10.jpg  

Old 09-22-2014, 02:00 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Few more
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-11.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-12.jpg   SOLD: JARDINE RT-ONE HIGH MOUNT ROUND BLACK POWDERCOAT SLIP ON EXHAUST MUFFLERS-13.jpg  
Old 10-05-2014, 02:18 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Sunday bump
Old 10-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Squid

Rican219 is on a distinguished road
Sent you a PM
Old 10-12-2014, 06:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP