Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 01:44 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST

SOLDSOLDSOLD So I'm putting a new exhaust together for one of my bikes so I'm letting these go to offset the cost (before I find another bike on craigslist to put them on )

Beautiful pair of Jardine RT-One round black powdercoat high mount slip on mufflers. As you know these are no longer available from Jardine, only used. These are in near mint condition, and you'll probably have a hard time finding a nicer set of these. Comes with all hardware including spacers and longer bolts for the passenger pegs. Mufflers are gloss black powdercoat. Have a few very minor scratches here and there but again are in near mint condition. Right muffler has some light scuffs on the underside that you won't see. Again being picky here-the pictures tell the story and these will pretty much look brand new mounted up. No dings or dents of any kind. Inlets and endcaps are chrome and are very very nice. Hanger brackets are polished aluminum. The midpipes are in perfect condition. No scratches, rash, dings or dents. Even the clamps look new. Please note the right side is chrome and the left side is polished steel. This is how I bought them. I've wetsanded and polished it so I don't think anyone would really notice the difference but I wanted to mention it. Just a little Mother's now and then and they'll stay that way. $425 plus shipping (figure around $25-$30 inside the U.S. They'll go Fedex insured). Cheapest polished oval Jardines I could find were on ebay for $646. Buyer has the choice of sending payment as "family" or paying the 3% paypal fee as I often do when I buy things on here. A money order is also welcome-just PM me and I'll give you my cell. Serious only please. Again these are no longer available. Last time I checked (awhile ago) you could still get the hanger brackets and the midpipes from Jardine (same pipes but you'd need to grind off the spring loops and either polish or plate them to match these) and neither were cheap. Don't require midpipe gaskets...Any other questions let me know. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j1.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j2.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j3.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j4.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 08-22-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics

More pics
Attached Thumbnails JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j6.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j7.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j8.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j9.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j10.jpg  

Old 08-19-2013, 01:49 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics.

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j11.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j12.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j13.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j14.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j15.jpg  

Old 08-19-2013, 01:50 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics..

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j16.jpg   JARDINE RT-ONE ROUND BLACK HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON EXHAUST-j17.jpg  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:53 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

And since these pics get shrunk quite a bit on here, if necessary I'll be happy to email larger pics to anyone who is serious. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Superstock

KCCO is on a distinguished road
I know these are top of the line pipes, how would you compair them to staintune?

Last edited by KCCO; 08-19-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:09 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by KCCO
I know these are top of te line pipes, how you compair them to staintune?
Well I've only had a set of staintunes for a very short time on one of my bikes. It was a bought 'em, polished them up, and then sold them thing...but I did mount them up and I think I can say they were probably the best sounding set of pipes I can remember on a superhawk. (Not that it's really possible to make a superhawk sound bad as long as it's running on both cylinders.) I'd also have to say just on the materials that staintunes are towards the top quality-wise. Stainless is also nice because no matter how much you neglect it you can always polish it and make it look new again, and it's probably safe to say they'll probably last forever. On the downside I think I remember they were rather heavy compared to say the jardines. The black powdercoat finish on these jardines looks awesome, but if you're careless once it scratches it's permanent. They sound great but don't have quite as deep a sound as some others. For instance once I went from a pair of d&d's to the jardines and was immediately shifting 1k rpm higher all the time just because they weren't as obnoxious. The midpipes also seem skinny compared to the sewer pipes on say a set of devils. But they're pretty light, and I think they look beautiful and match the bike very well. Hope this helps.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Superstock

Helps a lot. I have a pair of staintune low mounts that I love the sound of, but I really like the looks of the high mounts. My thought was get these, sell my staintune. The black would go well with the paint I did.... Decisions, decisions.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:41 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Oh man, these are nice, if I had some extra $... I would get that right now, good price as well.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Superstock

Not to throw a wrench at you or to question your rep, but I went to their site and found them for sale RT-1 Slip-on Exhaust, Polished I have not tried ordering them, but they are still listed. Not trying to question you but I am a fan of free transparent info. BTW I am working on a way to get these off your hands, I'll PM you in a few days If I can work it out. Obviously don't hold a sale but I am interested and working on it.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:17 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Not to throw a wrench at you or to question your rep, but I went to their site and found them for sale RT-1 Slip-on Exhaust, Polished I have not tried ordering them, but they are still listed. Not trying to question you but I am a fan of free transparent info. BTW I am working on a way to get these off your hands, I'll PM you in a few days If I can work it out. Obviously don't hold a sale but I am interested and working on it.
Not really understanding... What I'm selling (round black powdercoat) is no longer available. I already said that polished ovals (your link) are. They're two different exhaust systems. Yes, the hangers and midpipes (minus the spring loops) are shared, but all that info was already in my first post. And I even posted up that I found them on ebay for over $100 cheaper than your link if anyone was interested.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Superstock

My bad. I thought the powercoat was aftermarket. FNG mistake.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:47 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
My bad. I thought the powercoat was aftermarket. FNG mistake.
??? Aftermarket? not sure what you mean by that... this company only makes aftermarket products, they all aftermarket exhausts.
The powder coated cans are just no longer in production.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Superstock

Got them powdercoated after buying them.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:26 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

No these came from Jardine that way. Erion and Dale Walker black cans are basically identical.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:41 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

I guess it's just going to boil down to ones individual tastes, especially looks-wise. Like I said I know staintunes are very well made, look great, and will last pretty much forever. I do think $1300 (or whatever the exchange comes to plus shipping) is a high price to pay for what basically look a lot like the stock mufflers and are made out of the same material. I can remove and drill the baffles in the stockers and they'll sound just like any other aftermarket pipes... Or if you're a little more ambitious put a straight though baffle with packing like the R1 guys do and save a heck of a lot of money. But on the other hand not everyone want's the "look at me" aftermarket stuff on their bikes either.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Superstock

Have you noticed the high mounts interfering with the back of your boot when riding?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:11 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Have you noticed the high mounts interfering with the back of your boot when riding?
Unless you have really small feet if you put your toes on the footpegs the back of your boot is going to touch the midpipe on a set of highmounts.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Superstock

Size 10.5 US, so not small. But I bet a pair of guards can be fabed. There goes the rationalization. I'll PM you tomorrow after the paycheck comes in.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:41 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Haha not necessary to make them-they're easy enough to find out there already. Just look up "heat shield" or similar, they're all over ebay, etc.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Superstock

PM sent
Old 08-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Superstock

Payment sent
Old 08-22-2013, 06:27 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP