RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

cars and people part deux bags in m3s

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Squid

popcornchicken is on a distinguished road
cars and people part deux bags in m3s

This happened to me a few years back but still never forget it, it goes with the numerous stupid things that added up....but anyways.

i dont think this is to vulgar but i apologize in advance to the moderator

Ridding along in the fast lane side by side with some kid on a busa with his chick on the back, no we went ganna race (on a side note, ya youre bike can do 220 but almost anyone can go fast in a straight line) so we take up the fast lane doing 75-80 ina 65 so whatever, just crusin along, at first this..not really paying attention to whats behind me since i couldnt see anything, i glance back and all i see is a dbag in a black m3...so the masshole that i am i knock it down to 5th and let the engine slow me down, scare the **** out of the dbag so then i punch it, SO GUESS WHAT THE DBAG DOES!!! he starts to chase me i thought the dbag was ganna run me over, im weaving in and out stayin on the throttle till i hit about ^$@&#* ya about that fast when hes right on me getting even closer, i cant go left cant go right, bomb between 2 cars leave him sitting there with his ego stick in his hand and got the f off the highway....moral of the story dbags in m3s are just that dbags. you are surrounded by a steel frame and fastened in, i got a shoei and timbs, back off and smarten up. thats my rant.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:16 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Jousting with cars is a no-win situation, although I must admit that I get sucked into it on occasion. It's good to know when to back off or flee though, because some of those dbags are too ego driven or jacked up on drugs to realize they can kill you.

Plus cars today are a HELL of a lot faster and better handling than they were 20 or more years ago.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Might have been this guy;

http://www.dragtimes.com/2004-BMW-M3...phs-12691.html
Old 05-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Squid

Talking

HAH!!! i love it...but youre right surfer they just dont get it...you know what id love to do...to teach em a lesson, put them on a superhawk, going down the high way...drive up behind them at 100 mph in a mack truck blarin the air horn, that will wake them the $%#$ up its a risk riding especially in high traffic soccer mom infested white collar dbags and blue collar drunks....

ok i could go on forever...im done with my rant

one little one though

WHY CANT I FIND A SUPERHAWK FOR SALE IN MY AREA!!!! hehehe

...that i like
Old 05-22-2009, 04:00 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
No offense, but only doing 10-15 over in the fast lane and not watching behind you for faster cars kind of makes you a "dbag". I'd probably get pretty close to you too.

The chasing part was out of line though, even for me...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:22 PM
v-twin4tmfw
Back Marker

996 is on a distinguished road
How close was he following and was there any traffic in front of you? I know exactly how you feel and it pisses me off when people get right on my *** if there is traffic in front of me. But if there was no traffic in front of you then move the f@ck over or twist the throttle. Brake checking or slowing down like you did sends people over the deep end sometimes and they usuallly don't understand your point. I'm guilty of doing it a few times myself to get a little distance between, but people almost always get right behind again.

People do the same tail gating **** and cut in front of you no matter what your driving.

Not all M3 owners are d'bags (see sig), just the majority
Old 05-23-2009, 12:15 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
Mental midgets are everywhere, in all kinds of cars.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Squid

first off love the bike 996, but ya i was being a dbag for brake checkin him, but im from mass its a birth right. there wasnt a **** load of traffic, and drew, so much offense was taken, youre a horrible person! just kidding! Im tellin ya this guy came out of no where, he was probably crusin at 120...no one was behind me then BAM m3 behind me. if he wanted to keep on truckin he could of passed on the right with ease and been on his dbaggin way. but in mass theres this (depending on the traffic) unsaid rule..if you go 80 in the fast lane you probably wont get pulled over if theres traffic or youre goin 85 watch out. im not at all saying all m3 owners are dbags, just 95% of them, just kidding. but to come flying up on 2 bikes with one doubled up and being no more than 2 feet behind them, i mean cahhmonn! thats dbaggie. dont get me wrong ill get up on someone in the fast lane in a car if theres traffic but still never to a bike, thats just has doucha bag written all over it. moral of the story, anyone rememer that video game road rage on nintento...ya...exactly.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:20 PM
v-twin4tmfw
Back Marker

996 is on a distinguished road
Yeah when I'm in my car and there are bikes behind me I like to drive on the edge of the road so rocks go flying up behind me in a rooster tail. oops!

Just kidding!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Squid

59burst is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=drew_c14;218175]No offense, but only doing 10-15 over in the fast lane and not watching behind you for faster cars kind of makes you a "dbag". I'd probably get pretty close to you too.

QUOTE]

curious, how fast do you think he should have been going in the fast lane to avoid dbaggedness?

At what speed would you not get "pretty close" to him and not think he was engaging in dbaggery?
Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
So basically you were impeding traffic in the fast lane, not using mirrors, and then you brake checked a car (actually worse, no brake lights) and then you expect him to just wave kindly as you move over?

He shouldn't have chased you, but you provoked him. The only one I feel sorry for is the next biker he comes across and assumes is just another d'bag like the one on the Superhawk.

Last edited by CentralCoaster; 05-26-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 AM
swinging member
Back Marker

lrrs195 is on a distinguished road
If you`re driving or riding in the left lane(i.e. the passing lane) and you`re not passing anyone you`re the ******* douchbag. Do you also refuse to use your turn signals? How about dimming your highbeams for oncoming traffic at night? Tailgating, yea thats a real smart thing to do. Have you ever wondered what causes road rage? Who ever told you it was your "god givin right" to drive like an ******* gave you some bad information. Whats troubling to me is you`re doing this **** on a bike. You make me and everyone else who rides a bike a target for last ******** in a car that you provoked.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:26 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
On the street,we all have to put survival up there near the top of our flight plan.
I look at cars on the road as blades in a huge meat grinder thats designed to suck you in.
You must do whats necessary to stay out of the meat grinder, if it means going fast, or not.
I think the point of this thread is the fact that indeed there are many more unfit morons driving 4-wheel cages than dangerous motorcyclists.
We are all ambassadors to the great thing that is motorcycles.
Use courtesy, be respectful (wave when you wheelie past) and we will improve the sportbike motorcyclists image in the public eye.

Last edited by Circuit_Burner; 05-28-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:14 AM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
True there are more bad drivers, but it's not for lack of effort by the riders.

It's just that the d'bag riders die often from asphalt poisining, while the d'bag drivers are protected by airbags and crumple zones.