Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Throttlemeister Installed!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Squid

lifeofadvntr is on a distinguished road
Throttlemeister Installed!

Ok, so I know I could have gotten the "Vista Cruise" or something cheaper, but I needed new bar ends ANYWAY so ...it's only money and I can't take it with me when they drop me in the ground right?!?

Anywho, I ordered mine through RL Motorcycles out of Atlanta on Thursday and got them in the mail last night using "standard ground" shipping. Customer Service was great and I got constant email updates as well as final invoice once shipped. I ordered the "heavy version" which upon receipt...is twice as long and heavy as what was on the bike.

Fit and finish is very clean and it works great. Installation instructions were easy and total install time was about 20 minutes (lining it up with the throttle tube can be a little bit of a pain) but otherwise no problems. The only alteration I had to make was the "slip ring" on the end of my Superbike grips had to be trimmed down on the throttle side to keep from "binding" with the Throttlemeister.

Couple of pics attached...

Cheers
Old 06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
SuperSport

jschmidt
Hey, it's your bike and your hobby. You don't have to apologize for not being as tight-fisted as, say, me.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Squid

Chilly996 is on a distinguished road
I just installed the "Crampbuster". Not as flashy as the "Throttlemeister" but hey my hand covers it when I'm riding anyway. I haven't had a chance to try it on the long haul yet but it seems like it will work. For the price I had to try it.