Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Jardine High Mount Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Squid

Jetpilot is on a distinguished road
Jardine High Mount Exhaust

Anyone have one for sale?

Robin
Old 08-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Squid

rktdoc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jetpilot
Anyone have one for sale?

Robin
There are some ratty high mount cans and hangers on ebay right now.
They have mid pipes separate though. If you don't want to wait get the mid pipes, have them ceramic coated then a set of cans from another dual muffler model.
Getting very hard to find a good exhaust set for these bikes
Old 08-29-2017, 06:17 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
The "mid pipes" aren't both there. Please note one of the "midpipes" he listed is actually the header downpipe. I spoke to Dominick at Chop Shop and he's going to see if he can put his hands on the other midpipe. Just a heads up before you buy anything...

If you PM me your email I can probably do better as far as condition goes. I have a set that aren't perfect but they're a lot better looking than those...
Old 09-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Squid

rktdoc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos
The "mid pipes" aren't both there. Please note one of the "midpipes" he listed is actually the header downpipe. I spoke to Dominick at Chop Shop and he's going to see if he can put his hands on the other midpipe. Just a heads up before you buy anything...

If you PM me your email I can probably do better as far as condition goes. I have a set that aren't perfect but they're a lot better looking than those...
Thanks I didn't look a the pics that close as they were so slow loading in the app, and not very clear just figured they would be better than those junk cans.
I found my mid pipes and took off my beat stupid kerkers now to find a set of cans from another model to fit the Jardine mids.
If I had only bought that Devil shot gun system last year...
Old 09-03-2017, 09:43 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rktdoc
Thanks I didn't look a the pics that close as they were so slow loading in the app, and not very clear just figured they would be better than those junk cans.
I found my mid pipes and took off my beat stupid kerkers now to find a set of cans from another model to fit the Jardine mids.
If I had only bought that Devil shot gun system last year...
Obviously lots of stuff will fit. Another option- D&D mufflers are a direct fit for those midpipes if you can find a clean pair (they don't make them either anymore...)