Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

Front mount turn signals, which ones?

Old 06-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Squid

YellowBird is on a distinguished road
Front mount turn signals, which ones?

Kids want to know what I want for fathers day. I've been wanting to change out the front signals. I've seen a few threads and it always seems to be "this works but you need to fabricate this", or "these are great but are only two wire". Is there a flush mount that fits correctly and is three wire. No fabricating etc? The Photon's seem to be mentioned the most. The previous owner switched out the rear with a flush mount, bulb type of unknown brand. Will that change anything?
And, if there is a "correct" one to get, is there a best place to order from?
Old 06-02-2011, 07:59 AM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
imho,the protons are the best ones.its a pretty penny,but i think its worth it.if you do go that route for the front,order the kit for a rc-51.they will fit.just needs to be mounted carefully.
if you go with any type of l.e.d. turn signals,you will need the led flasher relay,you can pick one up from cyclegear or superbrightleds.com and any bulbs you want.
this is the relay i beleive you are looking for from superbright, LED Flasher Unit LF1-S-FLAT
from cyclegear,just look for the one that fits honda,it should go on.it will have one less wire,but its the right one.