General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Update on the situation guys

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Superstock

doomcookie is on a distinguished road
Update on the situation guys

Hey guys its been 3 week now all the road rash is almost gone. Extremely lucky to just walk away from it with just some road rash and not broken ribs. Everyone is sitting on me hitting something a rock or sand in the road.. The speed rip the gear off me like its not even on there, helmet save my life.. SO who ever don't have a helmet better get one. I finally can walk now. been beded for 3 week... I am getting back on a bike no doubt.. Probably not going to be a hawk since its so rare here to get.. Rather have my hawk back but we dont usually get what we want.. Anyhow I'm looking at parting it out here in couple weeks when i can go pick the bike up.
Tell me if you need something i got a new air filter on there with just 100 mile on it. Any other part you guys name it i will get it for you if it still good.. Does have manual cct i made of a stock CCT.. I'ma miss this forum.

Here is some picture.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Squid

amhsraptor is on a distinguished road
I just remember admiring your bike, sorry to hear about the accident. Still you may get lucky and find another Hawk you never know. I don't really need anything atm, but I am just glad you're ok and +1 to the helmet.

-BA
Old 07-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Superstock

doomcookie is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone..Yea +1 for the helmet.. Looking at the pictures really upset me because i have put so much work into the bike.... right side look perfect though hahaha.. All i remember is spark flying .. maybe CBR600rr next but i really don't know let see how much i can part this out for.. I want another VTWIN but it's hard to come by