General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

A little help from someone with a FP Ti jet kit please?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Back Marker

Slim is on a distinguished road
A little help from someone with a FP Ti jet kit please?

Despite what my sig states I also have a Factory Pro jet kit sitting here. One problem - the insert that lists the included parts is the wrong one. The kit and it's contents appear correct, but ..... not 100% sure.

To anyone that has this same kit (it's the Ti kit) would you mind listing the included pieces (or scan it or take a picture and post it) in the kit please? I e-mailed FP and still no word after a number of days.

All/any help is greatly appreciated. PATIA!!!!

p.s. - figures, I wait nearly a month for the DJ kit, it finally shows up as a Canadian only from '97-99 (?!?!). And the K&N filter that shows up is dual cones for an RC-51. UGH!!!!!! WTF?!?!??!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Slim
Despite what my sig states I also have a Factory Pro jet kit sitting here. One problem - the insert that lists the included parts is the wrong one. The kit and it's contents appear correct, but ..... not 100% sure.

To anyone that has this same kit (it's the Ti kit) would you mind listing the included pieces (or scan it or take a picture and post it) in the kit please? I e-mailed FP and still no word after a number of days.

All/any help is greatly appreciated. PATIA!!!!

p.s. - figures, I wait nearly a month for the DJ kit, it finally shows up as a Canadian only from '97-99 (?!?!). And the K&N filter that shows up is dual cones for an RC-51. UGH!!!!!! WTF?!?!??!
Well if you don't hear back from FP let me know as they are local to me and I might have an easier time getting what you need....
Old 11-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
You should have 2 needles, 2 clips, one each of all main jets from stock size +1 to 188, and assorted fasteners.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by Hawkrider
You should have 2 needles, 2 clips, one each of all main jets from stock size +1 to 188, and assorted fasteners.
I have 2 needles, 2 slow jets, a bunch of clips, 8 replacement float bowl bolts (2 spares?!?!), fuel adjust tool and 172, 180, 182, 185 and 188 main jets.

Oh, and the guide for tuning lower rpm engines. (I always wondered where FP thought the VTR stands)

Well, the needles are marked as correct for the kit (H77), so i'll give it a try.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
Well if you don't hear back from FP let me know as they are local to me and I might have an easier time getting what you need....
Hawk?!?! Hey, Sergeant Hawk?!?!??!?!

If your generous offer is still open ..... I have read the included, incorrect sheet of paper and they have a few tips for tuning, so IF you wouldn't mind ..... they have not returned to me in any way after several e-mails, and I wanna know what's on the sheet. How much of your army can I borrow?!?!?!

This kind of customer service sucks. What am I, Canadian or something?!?!?! LOL!