General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Jardine RT-1 Slip-ons

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Back Marker

98ILVTR is on a distinguished road
Jardine RT-1 Slip-ons

After long holidays, and warmer weather than what is common I was able to try out the new Christmas present that I recieved. There was only one thing I really wanted for Christmas, and that was an exhaust system for my Superhawk. Arrived Christmas, and I had the biggest box I had ever seen under the tree, and open it up; sure enough I had a Jardine RT-1 Slip-on exhaust. It it the anodized black aluminum version, it just looks awesome on the bike. I also got some Setup Riding Boots, Tourmaster Riding Pants, and a few other misc. accessories. I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and I hope you like my pics.

Since putting on the exhaust, I have chopped the license plate bracket, as well as I am in the process of putting on new Shock Racing Turn Signals, as well as new front signals, all four being LED's. So, she is unridable right now, but soon I will be riding again, with help from the weather of course..8-)

Old 01-07-2007, 07:04 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Nice going, they look great. Bring back memories of my first superhawk I got new when I put the exact same pipes on it. It felt like Christmas and yes they came in that GIANT white Jardine box. Remember the first time I started it up and revved the engine a few times I thought I'd blow the tools off the walls in my dad's garage LOL.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Nice ! Jardines for XMAS & gear you cant beat that .By the way your garage looks like mine (with all the two wheeled toys) you cant have too many ! ....... Although my wife doesnt seem to agree ?
Old 01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Superstock

trinity012 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 98ILVTR
After long holidays, and warmer weather than what is common I was able to try out the new Christmas present that I recieved. There was only one thing I really wanted for Christmas, and that was an exhaust system for my Superhawk. Arrived Christmas, and I had the biggest box I had ever seen under the tree, and open it up; sure enough I had a Jardine RT-1 Slip-on exhaust. It it the anodized black aluminum version, it just looks awesome on the bike. I also got some Setup Riding Boots, Tourmaster Riding Pants, and a few other misc. accessories. I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and I hope you like my pics.

Since putting on the exhaust, I have chopped the license plate bracket, as well as I am in the process of putting on new Shock Racing Turn Signals, as well as new front signals, all four being LED's. So, she is unridable right now, but soon I will be riding again, with help from the weather of course..
8-)

Hi bud where are U in Illinois, I m from bloomington IL.
I sold my J D rt1 oval can on ebay before X-mas just for almost half what I paid 4 with a little more, less 1000 easy miles of used on it.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by hrcvf1000r
Nice ! Jardines for XMAS & gear you cant beat that .By the way your garage looks like mine (with all the two wheeled toys) you cant have too many ! ....... Although my wife doesnt seem to agree ?
Those are my fathers bikes, KTM LC4, Triumph Speed Triple, Kawasaki ZRX 1100, Aprilia Mille, and Yamaha FJR 1300...

I think the garage and house smells like exhaust 24/7 in the winter...:-D

Did I mention it is pretty loud, or I though so at least...8)
Old 01-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Thats cool that your dads got good taste in bikes too!( especially the Mille & Zrex) I think me and my dad are having a contest too see who can have the most bikes . Right now he is winning 6 to 5 . Lol.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Back Marker

Lifttruck is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry but sort of a Hi-Jack here. How do you like the ME-Z6's on your SH. I have them on my VFR and M1's on my Hawk GT. I like the fell of them and the M1's. I didn't get very good mileage from the M1's when I had them on my VFR though. I have Dunlops on both of my VTR's and I'm not impressed with them at all. I don't want to get a set of Z6's for the street VTR and then be dissapointed but on the other hand I don't want to go with M1's and blow through the rear in 1800 mi. as I did on the VFR.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by Lifttruck
Sorry but sort of a Hi-Jack here. How do you like the ME-Z6's on your SH. I have them on my VFR and M1's on my Hawk GT. I like the fell of them and the M1's. I didn't get very good mileage from the M1's when I had them on my VFR though. I have Dunlops on both of my VTR's and I'm not impressed with them at all. I don't want to get a set of Z6's for the street VTR and then be dissapointed but on the other hand I don't want to go with M1's and blow through the rear in 1800 mi. as I did on the VFR.
I like them, I don't think they are the best, the are not as sticky as I would like, but I am sure I can change that in the future with a new tire purchase, but they don't wear all that fast, which is rather nice too!