General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

I swear I cant have sh!t

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Squid

Pdaddy
I swear I cant have ****

Man... I work at an airport, in a hangar and we all keep our bikes in the hangars so they arent in the parking lot and not getting damaged. Well so I thought, one of our line service guys decided to take it upon himself to move my SH and dropped it , not all the way but it popper the front blinker lens out , scratched my mirror lightly and the lever end as well... while Im thankful and lucky thats all the damage Im still ready to choke his dumbass out !
Old 05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Superstock

Speed_Demon is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate it when people think they can touch your bike without permission. My dad was telling me when he came out of the store one day there was a guy sitting on his brand new Ducati 916. He was trying to pose like he was cool in front of his kids. WTF! Dude sorry about your bike!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Squid

Pdaddy
Originally Posted by Speed_Demon
I hate it when people think they can touch your bike without permission. My dad was telling me when he came out of the store one day there was a guy sitting on his brand new Ducati 916. He was trying to pose like he was cool in front of his kids. WTF! Dude sorry about your bike!

Oh man, if I had a 916 and caught that guy Id seal his fate on the spot.... Seriously if this wasnt a semi- co worker I would have stomped a mud hole in his ***, Im respectful of others property and Id like others to respect mine. I havent even scratched the tank and now this... damn thing has 700 miles on it...
Old 05-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Squid

grampi
Originally Posted by Pdaddy
Man... I work at an airport, in a hangar and we all keep our bikes in the hangars so they arent in the parking lot and not getting damaged. Well so I thought, one of our line service guys decided to take it upon himself to move my SH and dropped it , not all the way but it popper the front blinker lens out , scratched my mirror lightly and the lever end as well... while Im thankful and lucky thats all the damage Im still ready to choke his dumbass out !
You are making him pay for the damage, right? I certainly would.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Squid

Pdaddy
Im kinda in the air... its more the principle than the actaul damage, as stated its very minor. But damn man dont touch my bike !!!
Old 05-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
I feel the same way. If you want to sit on my bike, at least ask me for permission first. Then I can be the ******* and say no.

Or maybe ask them if it's okay for you to sit on their wife...
Old 05-16-2006, 03:35 PM
SuperSport

CNI Dawg is an unknown quantity at this point
That SUX !

He must not own a bike or else he'd know better !

Sorry your bike got messed up.

Explain things to him so he'll know next time.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:23 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a co-worker drop my vfr1000r once, once! He was trying to play a loke and didn't know that the steering was locked. He droped it and tweeked my forks broke the clip-on and the clutch lever. When will people learn to stop F'N with peoples stuff!
Old 05-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Back Marker

supertwinSH is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel for you man! I have not had anyone drop my bike,,,,,,,, BUT I have had people (friends and such) ask to ride my bike. I look at them with a dumb look on my face and say " My bike is like my wife.....ONLY I RIDE!" They look at me funny and never ask again.

So sorry about your bike, But if it was me I would have him pay for the damage.....that will help him be more responsible later with other peoples property.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:57 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
I like the people who pick up your helmet, get greasy fingerprints all over the faceshield, try it on and stretch it all to hell, take it off and put it down upside down on concrete or some other dirty and abrasive surface. Or the people who think it's OK for their little cute 3 year old to put your helmet on and get snot and other kiddie goop all over it.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Superstock

Galaxieman is an unknown quantity at this point
First question I ask folks when they give me the 'dumb look' as though they don't understand that it's MY BIKE and they should STAY THE HELL OFF:

Would you hop in someone's convertible just because the top was down?

When I hung out with some of the bikers at my last assignment, none of us had a problem with anybody else moving their bike when one of the cars parked in the lot needed to get out. Why? Because we were all bikers and all understood that even if we were just helping out, if we dropped somebody else's ride, we were responsible for any damage. Of course since we all rode, that never happened, as we all knew how to move a friggin bike...
Old 05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Superstock

BirdofParadise is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

And how does this guy move someones car?
With a FORK LIFT?
Probably not since he'd get his *** kicked.
Did he at least hurt himself trying to save your bike?

Sorry about your bike.