Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB stock fork carts

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 07:24 PM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
WTB stock fork carts

Hello all

I am looking for a set of stock forks What I want is some pices form the inside the long tube that the valving goes up and down in. May have drilled a hole in wrong spot for a mod. So if you have a bent set the insides are more than likley ok depending on how bent fork is. Maybe someone that changed the frontend even if you just have one someone else might just have one that makes a pair.

Thanks
Stumpy
Old 03-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Squid

OldHawkNewB is on a distinguished road
I was nosing around ebay and found this set of bent forks. Just thought I'd let you know. It's ebay item #: 270094620651. Good Luck!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:07 PM
SuperSport

Thanks I seen them to and now they are mine. But again thanks for telling me.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Aha! I see you will be sending me these along with your straight stockers then. I got your PM and saw that they were sold BIN. Figured I'd visit the board first to see if you nabbed 'em. Guess you did!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
SuperSport

Yes they are being shiped right to your house I will not even see them before you. So when they come let me know so I can leave feedback for them thanks. Taking off my forks in like 15 min took plastic all off of it sun + fixed the girlfriends car. will ship soon and will add return shipping to your payment for the way home. Sending you a email soon about the rear shock for spring size and so on want right setup for shock.

Stumpy
Old 03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Major here...should probably move this to Performance Mods or something....oh well.

Stumpy, IMO for $900 you should not have to do anything at all except tell them your weight and they will take care of the rest. In the ebay auction they say that Ohlins will change out the spring for you. Yeah, right.... Have THEM send it to Ohlins and then they can send it to you. No reason you should have to hassle with this if they are an authorized Ohlins dealer. If they are not, then you will not have a warranty with this shock. Find this out before you buy. Ebay's great for good deals, but some of the internet sellers are not authorized high-end equipment dealers. You'll find the same thing with high end stereo equipment and other stuff along the same lines. Buyer beware in this respect.