Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 12:58 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers

SOLD SOLD SOLD Very clean pair of Jardine RT-One polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers with polished stainless midpipes. These have the tapered street baffles so they sound great without being overly obnoxious. Includes all necessary mounting hardware-springs, clamps, polished aluminum hangers & aluminum muffler clamps. Also includes spacers and bolts to mount up your passenger pegs. These are no longer available new but when they were Jardine listed these in aluminum for $799 (I still have the brochure). They're very clean and appear to still be in very nice shape. Removed off a bike I recently bought and selling them to offset the cost of the project. Being used they do have some light wear and scratches here and there. Also the right midpipe has a very minor scrape and very shallow flat spot towards the bottom. Left midpipe has a very small ding towards the bottom, and another small dent on the inside that you won't see. Hard to see these mounted up but they're there, please see the pics. $400 plus shipping.

I've sold quite a few of these in the past, some perfect, some not as nice, so that's what the price is based on. These are very nice but are used and sold as-is. Because of this I do my best to accurately describe everything since you can't see them in person, and I feel my feedback over the years reflects that. If you want or expect perfect brand new in the wrapper I suggest you go that route (these are unfortunately no longer made though). I also ask you either have a minimum amount of mechanical competence (as thankfully most on here do) if you'll be mounting these yourself, or have a professional do it for you if you're new to this sort of thing.

Buyer pays insured shipping with tracking and insurance. Figure around $30-$35 give or take inside the 48 contiguous U.S. states via Fedex. Outside there please PM me for a shipping price. I'll be happy to send anywhere else and get you a tracking# (if they offer it to that location). Otherwise once I deliver them to the post office and PM you the customs # it's on you so please be ok with that. Payments via paypal "family" or please add the 3% fee. Please PM any other questions and thanks for looking.

By the way I'm often asked to "hold" things "until my next paycheck" etc etc. I'm happy to hold something but to be fair to everyone please PM me and send over a small deposit until you can pay in full. Otherwise it's not fair to me or anyone else who may be ready to buy. Thanks.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Attached Thumbnails SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine1.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine1.5.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine2.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine3.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine4.jpg  

SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine5.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine6.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine7.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine8.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 08-21-2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: sold
Old 08-17-2016, 12:59 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Couple more pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine9.jpg   SOLD:  Jardine RT-One high mount polished aluminum oval slip on exhaust mufflers-jardine10.jpg  
Old 08-21-2016, 12:14 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD