RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Sumofallparts.net customer feedback blows!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Thumbs down Sumofallparts.net customer feedback blows!

I just wanted to say that sumofallparts.net customer service sucks.. in fact there is no customer service! Who in the hell runs the company?

I placed my order almost 2 weeks ago. Never received confirmation email.. My order was in processing for 4 days then showed shipped on the website. I emailed twice trying to receive a tracking number.. no replys.. I called and the automated service kept me on hold for 20 minutes so i gave in and finally left a message. Really!!! 20 minutes... I dont know about you but i seriously doubt they have that many people trying to call in.

Still waiting on parts and any type of pulse from this company in general.

F--k you sumofallparts.net! :-)
Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 AM
SuperSport

Stevebis1 is on a distinguished road
Tell us what you really think!

I appreciate the info. I'm shopping a chain and sprockets too and have looked at them but something scared me off.
A few just wrong facts, like where they suggest that -1/+2 is the absolute best gearing, then in the next breath suggest that going to this gearing will improve speedometer accuracy. Also they push the Vortex aluminum and checking around these would apear to have no life.
Haven't ordered yet, but I'm thinking sprocket center looks good
Old 02-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Just be happy that you never had to deal with Swatt......
Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
Just be happy that you never had to deal with Swatt......
QFT!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:04 PM
ride it out
SuperSport

nothing is on a distinguished road
sumofallparts sounds like a middle man permanently working from home.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:00 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 99Hawkboy
I just wanted to say that sumofallparts.net customer service sucks.. in fact there is no customer service! Who in the hell runs the company?

I placed my order almost 2 weeks ago. Never received confirmation email.. My order was in processing for 4 days then showed shipped on the website. I emailed twice trying to receive a tracking number.. no replys.. I called and the automated service kept me on hold for 20 minutes so i gave in and finally left a message. Really!!! 20 minutes... I dont know about you but i seriously doubt they have that many people trying to call in.

Still waiting on parts and any type of pulse from this company in general.

F--k you sumofallparts.net! :-)
+1 Too bad you didn't search here before your purchase.

I bought a 520 kit including a Vortex alum rear sprocket that was wasted in less than 2000miles. I emailed them and told them of my experience with the suggestion that they drop that sprocket or warn customers that it is soft. They never responded, so i left neg feedback and dropped them off my buyer list.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
There is a reason they are nicknamed "scumofallparts"... Just sayin...
Old 02-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Damn.. yeah I wish I would have known. I still havent been able to get a hold of anyone at the company. Today I am going to call from work and just leave the phone on speaker untill someone answers. If I dont get a hold of anyone today I will probably be contacting my credit card company and filling a dispute. This is ridiculous.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:33 AM
MotoGP

Damn.. yeah I wish I would have known. I still havent been able to get a hold of anyone at the company. Today I am going to call from work and just leave the phone on speaker untill someone answers. If I dont get a hold of anyone today I will probably be contacting my credit card company and filling a dispute. This is ridiculous.
Yeah, that soft vortex pissed me off, so i bought an AFAM. A good AFAM or Supersprox Alum works great, a day and night difference. I'd tell them to shove that soft alum vortex where the sun don't shine cause your throwing your money away and wasting time interchanging parts.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Well I sat on the phone for over an hour today. Left messages on all 4 extensions. Never heard anything back. Filled a claim with my credit card company. Even though it has only been a couple of weeks this is still unacceptable in my eyes. I mean what If I needed to change the order.. or cancel... or update my shipping address or pretty much anything. It is impossible to get a hold of anyone. If I get the package I am sending it back at this point. Love the Rant part of this! haha
Old 02-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Goodnews! they refunded my money! Funny how a company shows an item as shipped and will go ahead and refund the money anyways. Kinda makes you wonder how long it would have been if I just waited for the 520 conversion to get here...days..months... lol Went ahead and ordered from sprocket center. A nice Supersprox setup....which no doubtedly has better reviews than a vortex setup. Thanks guys..and stay away from sumofallparts.net!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:11 AM
MotoGP

Goodnews! they refunded my money! Funny how a company shows an item as shipped and will go ahead and refund the money anyways. Kinda makes you wonder how long it would have been if I just waited for the 520 conversion to get here...days..months... lol Went ahead and ordered from sprocket center. A nice Supersprox setup....which no doubtedly has better reviews than a vortex setup. Thanks guys..and stay away from sumofallparts.net!
great outcome. If soap would have listened to my warnings relative to the soft vortex, they would have still had you for a customer and maybe me too as well, and who knows how many others. But **** poor customer relations and **** poor vortex sprockets will likely have more negative repercussions for them in the future. Dumbasses!