RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

hawk down

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 AM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
hawk down

Im not being racist, Im being goddamn serious.
Why do mexicans in texas always leave the scene of an accident?
Is it that they are drinking beer while driving a lot?
Is it they have no insurance?
Is it that they are illegal or have no drivers license?
I think most of the time its a combination of these.
I was going to post this in "another hawk down" but i wanted to rant, so there.
In my 25 years of street riding, I had never went down on the street until this weekend.
I hit pavement at 70 mph, In blue jeans and a T-shirt.
If it werent for my footwear and my gloves ( thank you Olympia ) I would be hurt a lot worse.

I was on the overpass of I-20 and I-45 when I get passed by some idiot ***** on the one lane bridge connecting the two highways.
When I saw the front end of their car trying to overtake me I trailed the throttle and moved about 12 inches to the right to avoid collision.
This over pass was littered with pea gravel and larger rocks.
(CMON DALLAS SWEEP YOUR ******* OVERPASSES)
It was a split second later I was on my back and bouncing along on my butt for about 50 feet at least. I stood right up and walked to my bike as these inbred ******* drive away. They knew damn well there was an accident. If I had my desert eagle in the tank bag I would have shot every round in the clip at them before they were out of range.
No such luck.

I am suprisingly in good shape with road rash to my arms and knees and shoulder. Right ankles sprained, and left ankles sore.
I was in no pain until after I got home.
Then its been two days of hell.
Now, Im well enough to use crutches to get upstairs to this computer.
I heal fast so hopefully being 40 now doesnt slow this process.

Prelude- ( the night before )
This is noteworthy because of the situation.... ....
The night before (3AM) I was doing a high speed test on a new box, and was Exiting I-20 getting on H-360 via the ground level ramp.
I almost run into the front end of a trans-am (plastic nose crap) and lots of other debris including glass and metal od every description.
Obviously a major wreck had occurred, and I stopped to render aid.
The trans-am had rear ended a parked truck on the side of the road and ended up 60 feet up the grassy embankment. It was sitting there with its lights on and T-tops out.
I run up to it and look thru the roof to see if there are any people hurt.
The car was covered slick in beer, and beer bottles were everywhere inside the car. It reeked like beer big-time.
So at this point I run over to the truck, and no ones there.
So it took about 5 seconds to figure some drunk ran from the scene.
My cell phone was not with me So I head up the highway to call police.
About halfway between the accident site and the gas station I was heading to there was a hispanic dude in a white muscle shirt ( yes Im identifying race god dammit ) running along the side of the highway.
Yes, running , not limping or anything.
So I speed up and pull into the station to call 911.
I told police that their drunk was running up the side of the highway, right as I see this turkey in front of the gas station getting into a new model Dodge durango SUV. The cops were intent on getting a plate number so I ran out into the lot to see if I can get it. The fools drive right up into the parking lot and sit there. He obviously called his girlfriend or something to come get him. I get the tag, and in about 10 seconds three cop cars have this idiot pulled over up the road.
This really pisses me off, and I hope that moron is going to be jailed for more than a week. These are the kinds of people that kill motorcyclists, among others.
So after many occasions of seeing mexicans happily drinkning thier beer while driving ( I honestly cannot name anyone else Ive ever seen blatantly drinking and driving like this , black, white, yellow, red )
Five ******* times this year Ive seen this while in traffic, and each time I wanted to bust their windshield onto them.
I mean only 2 weeks ago, these illegal looking morons sitting one car ahead of me at a stop light, open thier passenger side door and dump a beer bottle out, which breaks right in the middle of the street.
Holy **** nothing angers me like this.
Im sure if these ***** in the car that caused me to crash were stopped, they would have been drinking beer.
When is our country going to step up and defend its citezens from this onslaught?
I may become an active activist, if you know what I mean.

When I can take pics of the low-side damage to the hawk, I will post them.
It was my test bike, so Im not as emotionally wounded.
I planned on retiring it soon from the street, so I could set it up to pass tech inspection, and race it. A superhawk race bike was always one of my goals for this machine anyway.
The repairs will come pretty fast and should provide some good material on fairing and plastic repairs and painting. Yes, i will share.

After this crash and feeling what it feels like, I will be fearless on the track now while wearing my leathers. lol
Its bad, and it hurts of course, but nothing like what I thought it would be like. It tore my wallet right out of my back pocket, and I have a small spot of butt-road-rash to go with it.

What I did confirm was this, your helmet is the single most important piece of gear you can wear. If I had a cheap 100 dollar helmet on I would be dead or in a coma now. My head bounced pretty good when I hit.
Listen, spend every $$ you can afford on your helmet. Dont wear some plastic junk unless you simply cannot afford anything else. I would wear wal-mart plastic tennis shoes before skimping on my helmet.
Kudos to HJC (shoei designed)

Last edited by Circuit_Burner; 06-29-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:36 AM
SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear about the bad luck, heal fast
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 AM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Hope you heal fast.

As for the reason they take off, I think it's usually all of the above. Plus they were probably laughing as they drove off.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Circuit, glad to hear you're okay and hope you have your Desert Eagle with you next time!
RC
Old 06-29-2009, 11:04 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
Sorry, hope you heal up quick.

And do always wear your gear everyone. My JR Phoenix3 saved my arm from bad rash as I slid on my left forearm in my accident last month.. That part of me didn't get hurt at all. The more gear you can wear the better off you will be!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:12 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lazn
Sorry, hope you heal up quick.

And do always wear your gear everyone. My JR Phoenix3 saved my arm from bad rash as I slid on my left forearm in my accident last month.. That part of me didn't get hurt at all. The more gear you can wear the better off you will be!
and the faster you get to be riding again
Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Honducati
SuperSport

jbaxx is on a distinguished road
And for the record, no one stops in Cali either. Same reason, I suspect...
Old 06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
If I had my desert eagle in the tank bag I would have shot every round in the clip at them before they were out of range.
No such luck.

Glad to hear that your okay. But as a fellow Texan, I will give you some advice. If you happen to shoot at them as they drive away (not telling you not to) be sure to kill them! Just so happened that many years ago I did that very same thing and placed 3 nicely grouped 45 acp rounds into the tailgate of a pickup that pissed me the fawk off. Needless to say, but that was not the most cost effective approach. My only advice is not to shoot unless you are assured of a clean kill! Dead men tell no tells.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:19 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Circuit Burner,
Several years ago a friend of mine was hit by a car jamming out of the parking lot of a strip mall in Santa Ana, while on the way to dinner with friends. The driver of the other car spoke only Spanish when asked for his driver's license. My friend then called the Police while the driver of the other car, an old Honda Civic, made a call on his cell phone.

While waiting for the Cops to show up, a car speeds up to the far side of the strip mall, and the owner of the Honda gets in and is gone.

When the Cops were asked "Can't you just run the plates to see who was driving?", they answered, "It's probably been sold 4 times since it was last registered".

This is the America we now live in. When will this country wake up?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:40 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
damn CB i wish you would of had the Deagle with you on one hand cause those ****'s deserved it. on the other hand you are ok the bike is mostly ok but if you had the gun this would be a different conversation cause i know you would have shot them.

Maybe we all need to pick a state and move to it. then go out and break the windows out of every car that does not have an owner who also rides. maybe people in that state would get the point and then we would have a nice place to live and ride.

Glad you are ok though. that is all that really matters in the end. live to ride another day. hence do not shoot any one so you can.

p.s i know what would make you feel better. lol go out and tease a fat girl.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:39 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 5150
damn CB i wish you would of had the Deagle with you on one hand cause those ****'s deserved it. on the other hand you are ok the bike is mostly ok but if you had the gun this would be a different conversation cause i know you would have shot them.

Maybe we all need to pick a state and move to it. then go out and break the windows out of every car that does not have an owner who also rides. maybe people in that state would get the point and then we would have a nice place to live and ride.

Glad you are ok though. that is all that really matters in the end. live to ride another day. hence do not shoot any one so you can.

p.s i know what would make you feel better. lol go out and tease a fat girl.

dude, the last time I tried that, I got beat up by two girls.
My girlfriend and the fat girl.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:39 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Human rats , I tell you...
Old 07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
Human rats , I tell you...