RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

FUCKING A*HOLE STOLY MY EXHAUSTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Squid of the Year
Squid

Jonar is on a distinguished road
******* A*HOLE STOLY MY EXHAUSTS

I'm not even a regular member here, Hawks in Greece are really rare and most of them were never given the attention they deserved. Not mine. I bought this ******* bike last February and I've spent the same amount in repairs, cosmetic and mechanical.

I got the bike out of the workshop after 3 ******* months, where 2 mechanics told me that they do not ******* know what's wrong with the bike. WTF PEOPLE, THE BIKE STALLED @ EVERY RED LIGHT AND MY FUEL CONSUMPTION WAS 16 L/100KM.

Anyway, after 3 months at a mechanic who finally found what was wrong with my Hawk, I changed choke cables that were stuck open in the back cylinder, causing the bike to go nuts, changed clutch, sparks, filter, synced my carb, changed tires, checked the cams, fuel petcock because the membrane was shot, and a lot more stuff that costed me 1.280 USD. **** ME.

ANYWAY. Bike was up and running, got it about 1 month ago and started falling in love with it again. My Piaggio is a really good scooter, but I had forgotten how great it is to ride a big twin.

All this, until yesterday. SOME SON OF A BITCH STOLE MY EXHAUSTS. Remus Revolution Titanium slip-ons. Along with the clamps, meaning he plans to installing them on some other bike. I'm going to find him. I have a suspect, some kid that suddenly started parking right behind me for a few days and now he's gone. If it turns out to be him, I swear to God I'll run him over with my car. Twice. I'll skullfuck him with the exhausts until his teeth are stuffed inside his neck. I hope I don't find him, because I will ******* end him. No questions asked. I don't care. If he stole them, he's going down. ************.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:11 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
While that is annoying, its like losing your shoes but keeping your feet.

Keep the bike locked, at least with a padlock through the front disk. I have never heard of exhausts being stolen thats crazy.

I have had several bikes stolen and many acts of vandalism so understand your anger.

At least think things through before you act. Think long term. You still have the bike.

You should always cover it overnight.

Hope it works out.

Entertaining post.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Squid of the Year
Squid

The exhausts cost ~500USD in used condition. My wage is not over ~1000USD per month, + rent + other expenses, I just can't afford a new/used pair, that means I will waste my summer vacations collecting money, that means that in best case scenario, I won't be able to ride my bike before autumn/winter, that's another 4 months without being able to enjoy the bike, it has spent more time in workshops than out roaring. It's a damn shame.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:39 AM
MotoGP

One weekend, my wife and I loaded my racebike, tools, camping giear, clothes, race stands, tire warmers and almost everything we owned into my van the night before a race wknd to get a head start.

In the morning, the ENTIRE van was stolen with all its contents. Just bought the bike that won the championship last year. Only rode it once.

Only heartbreack can describe the feeling. Hope it works out. Maybe some stock pipes just to get you riding again?
Old 06-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Amateur Hour, Every Hour
Squid

TboneNast is on a distinguished road
RIDE THROUGH THE SUSPECT'S DOOR WITH STRAIGHT PIPES RAWR!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
SuperSport

twist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jonar
The exhausts cost ~500USD in used condition. My wage is not over ~1000USD per month, + rent + other expenses, I just can't afford a new/used pair, that means I will waste my summer vacations collecting money, that means that in best case scenario, I won't be able to ride my bike before autumn/winter, that's another 4 months without being able to enjoy the bike, it has spent more time in workshops than out roaring. It's a damn shame.
dude, you're breaking my heart! Listen I know this isn't the same but, I have a set of OEM cans I'll sell you cheap. They're in great condition and just collecting dust. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Hope it gets better for you.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Newbie to the *****
Back Marker

shadow623_ is on a distinguished road
wow i thought my luck was bad holy **** im sorry man
Old 06-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Newbie to the *****
Back Marker

shadow623_ is on a distinguished road
@jonar imin the same boat minus anything being stolen. my bike motor blew got it swapped ran 2 weeks now it wont start been at the shop more then my damn house i have only put 500 miles on my bike total and 300 was in a 2 day span
Old 06-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Squid of the Year
Squid

@twist man I really appreciate your offer but I live abroad for real, like I'm in Europe's trash can, Greece, heh.

@ shadow damn dude I'm sorry to hear that, at least my bike still works. I'm in search for OEM cans, though as far as I checked there are currently 18 (!!!!) Superhawk's still running in the whole damn country, not much of a choice here, (RANT RANT RANT WITH CURSES UNSPOKEN AND NEVER HEARD BEFORE)

p.s if I find this little **** I'm going to record the whole thing and upload it for the world to know.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Back Marker

CascadeRider is on a distinguished road
LOL. Word.

Originally Posted by TboneNast
RIDE THROUGH THE SUSPECT'S DOOR WITH STRAIGHT PIPES RAWR!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Squid of the Year
Squid

Small update: I have yet to locate my exhausts, but I found a new pair which might even turn into a new project and I'm kinda happy. Going to weld the **** out of the new ones, I'm not taking any chances this time.

Thank you all for the support.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:03 AM
MotoGP

The Chinese use the same word for crisis and opportunity.

Cover and lock your bike or they may be next. (I firmly believe a cover is the strongest security; they dont covet what they dont see).

A non disclocked (even with a cheap padlock thru a dischole) can be pushed away by a kid.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:07 PM
SuperSport

twist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinjoe73
The Chinese use the same word for crisis and opportunity.

Cover and lock your bike or they may be next. (I firmly believe a cover is the strongest security; they dont covet what they dont see).

A non disclocked (even with a cheap padlock thru a dischole) can be pushed away by a kid.
I really hate those disc locks, bad experience and broken disc! But a kryptonite bicycle lock on the wheel thru the fork is good. I agree with covering and most have a grommet to lock it on so it can't just be pulled off. Won't stop theft but makes it a little harder for bastards to take a peek.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:27 PM
MotoGP

Actually, it will stop theft. In a larger sense since leaving a bike uncovered lets them see not only the bike but if its locked and if its tended to.

Theft is opportunistic. They dont want to spend time messing with a cover and being seen.

I had a cover on my cbr and the bike parked RIGHT next to mine was stolen one night while mine was left. I firmly believe the cover did it. (cover was the only difference).

Its like you & a friend in the woods in a bear attack. You dont have to outrun the bear, only your (ex)friend. Same goes with the cover.

I also had my cbr hot wired and started in midtown Manhattan. The thief couldnt get away due to a tiny $2 padlock on the disc. There was some damage but I kept the bike so thats a good tradeoff in anyones book.

Not using a disclock only insures the thief has nice solid discs.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:28 AM
Squid of the Year
Squid

update

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...31/#post374472