RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Facists

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Another thing;

If the tiny number of so called Christian who have attacked abortion clinics followed the jihadist Muslim model, ie; were "the same", they wouldn't just be targeting abortion clinics, they would be murdering thiousands of people at a time simply because those people lived in a society that permitted abortion.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Too true..For them it's about what you do, and everybody that allows it to happen...They all must die, in there eyes...

I am ready to buy an island and build a wall..
Old 08-31-2007, 04:39 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
I am ready to buy an island and build a wall..
Oooh, oooh, can I live there? We could host an "Isle of Kickinchicken" TT race on the streets every year, we could have a shooting range, a movie theater that plays GOOD movies, and a lot of other good stuff! I can cook, and I am awesome at landscaping, so things will look and taste good at all times... Also, I will volunteer to assist on the wall build in exchange for first months rent, and I will put in my own time to keep the streets and any dirt tracks you have clean and in top-notch condition. The bottom line, I promise to be a fine, upstandin', contributin' member of your "society"... can I live there, please?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Big Dog
Squid

Woof is on a distinguished road
You "persecuted" 80+% of the US population shouldn't even be here. No computers in the bible, don't ya know, so you're being naughty boys & girls by using them.

Rest assured that those of us in the reality-based community will keep looking out for you, for example developing new antibiotics to counter new strains of bacteria that you claim can't evolve.

Keep banging those rocks together, guys!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Back Marker

seaton001 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
L8RGYZ;

Yeah, but the larger point is this;

For every "Christian" who has killed an abortionist, there are many, many thousands of radical Muslims who would cheerfully saw your head of while praising Allah.

And while the tiny number of abortionist killers are roundly condemned by leaders and followers of their own religion, Muslims who murder non Mulims in the name of Allah are cheered on by millions of Mullahs and rank and file Muslims.
I think that you are being a bit liberal with your numbers. The people you are referring to are the minority of their religion, hence the term most often associated with them "radicals". If you understood their religion, you would know that the killing of innocent people is clearly defined as against the wishes of their God. There are fundamentalists that have warped the ideals that were founded by their prophet Muhammad. They have wrongly stated that the innocent people that they have captured, mutilated and beheaded were guilty of crimes against Islam for some sort of association with the West simply for their own gain.

Islam has one of the largest faith bases in the world (between 1 and 1.4 billion which makes it the second largest religion behind Christianity) and I would say that the majority of them do not approve of the methods that are employed by these radicals.

Now mind you... I am not a Muslim and I abhore what these same Radical, Fundamentalists have done in the name of their God, I have seen it first hand, but on the flip side, I do not condem every Muslim in the world for what a handful have done and how they have warped their religion to fit their own desires.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
RK1
MotoGP

seaton001;

I think the numbers I used were kinda conservative. To the best of my knowledge exactly two abortion doctors have been murdered in the U.S. in the last 15 or 20 years.

Of the 13+ billion Muslims in the world don't you think one out of ten thousand would like to saw your head off? That would be 1,300,000.

Everywhere on the face of the earth where Muslim societies come in contact with non Muslim societies, there is violence and murder of non Muslims.

In Darfur, Sudan alone, the U.N. estimates that in the past decade Arab Muslims have murdered in excess of 200,000 Black Christians.

My purpose through this entire line of posts was not to claim that all or most Muslims are evil.

My purpose was to point out the utter absurdity of comparing the death of two abortion doctors to the slaughter of many hundreds of thousands of innocents by lunatic Muslim fanatics.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:02 PM
RK1
MotoGP

correction on above

1.3 billion not 13 billion

130,000 not 1.300,000
Old 08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Back Marker

kevink2 is on a distinguished road
This is not an argument over which religion is right, or just, this is simply about what is happening in the world that is very dangerous to those of us living in the west. I'm not a christian by any means, but at least modern day christians are tolerant of those with other beliefs, and not on a crusade to wipe out those that don't see things their way. I'm abhorred by the Muslim's lack of fortitude in speaking out against those who have radicalized their religion, who kill, mame, and tortures innocents.

Guys and gals, please watch this video, it actually aired on Al Jazeera, if you can believe it, but it eloquently describes what we in the west and the modern world are facing. If you can't understand and believe this, there's no point in further discussion.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.a...1050wmv&ak=nul
Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
So as I was saying at the beginning, in this nation Christians are becoming targeted more and more for speaking out against things that are immoral. The blogosphere is getting clogged on the far-left side with anti-Christian hate that makes some of Osama's rants seem like polite talk over tea.
Now some of you may think of Christians as being caught up in a myth or too stoopid to now iny bitter (hey, successful mispelling on purpose! Look, Ma! I larned sumptin knew!), but I know of two successful men, one of whom was a professor at Oxford (not known for employing dimbulbs), who tried to disprove by the historical record that Jesus lived, died and rose from the dead just like the New Testament said - and the historical record (Roman records, Josephus, etc) caused them to be cornered into becoming Christians. Anyone who wants to make a real argument against Jesus Christ being the Son of God who has not done the research that these two men did (C.S. Lewis and Josh McDowell) - even if they still refuse to believe after the research - yet berate people for believing in Jesus, well, that's just their problem. It's called intellectual honesty, bros. There's a reason that a 19th century US Supreme Court justice (and former prosecutor), using the laws of evidence embraced by our legal system, said that "There is no event in the history of mankind with more physical evidence of its occurence than the life, death and resurecction of the Lord Jesus Christ."
In the 21 years I've been a Christian, I've been delivered from horrible situations, had my body healed many times (One time, a woman who was praying for my healing touched my left arm, neck and upper back in places where I'd been injured in motorcycle crashes. I had only known her 6 days and had not shared these problems with my friends, let alone her. As a skateboarder, I expected to live with pain after some of the spills I'd taken. Nothing like Jake Brown's 45' uberfall, but I've bled my share. But she put a finger on each spot - exactly - and said "You've been hurting here. Healed." And they were.) I've seen cancer, arthritis, broken bones, tonsil problems, a whole gamut of health issues healed through prayer - and that's just through my wife and I.
Also, I've had visions of future events. I knew that my Dad was going to be transfered to Boise before he'd heard that this was a possibility. I knew I'd be visiting him at his new house. I saw this while riding my cycle home. Two weeks later, Dad's transfer was announced to both him and the media. Two months later, I spent my vacation at his new house.
Do I hear a voice? Yes, from the time I asked God if he could "keep me from bouncing off cars and pavement anymore" while riding. I heard in my heart, "Do the speed limit". That was in 1985. I slowed down (Bikes go that slow?) to the limit and have never gone down again. Probably the reason I'm so itchin' to get some track time in! Still got those ya-ya's and they need to see the light of day! Just one of (TOO many to list) times that God told me what to do or that something would happen. Too cool.
Not to mention that I saw in a vision about the evil that being a drug-addicted alcoholic was doing to me, got down on my knees (while extremely wasted) and prayed "God of David, please don't ever let me get drunk or stoned again". I've been sober 22 years this November, and I don't have to try. I simply don't care that drugs or alcohol exist. One prayer, forget the other 11 steps! I didn't even have a NT, just prayed to the God of the OT, hoping that He'd have mercy on me. Oh, yeah, He did.
So my God ain't no myth, no matter the tomes of "Age of Reason" authors.
And one of the things that He said was that all Christians would be hated of all men. Get the popcorn, Ethel, true persecution of Christians is coming to a theater near us.
As for the killing of innocents being against the ways of Islam, according to the Quran, no one who refuses to become Muslim is innocent. No Muslim who refuses to wage jihad to convert the world to Islam is innocent. The innocent, according to the Quran, are the faithful wagers of jihad., like friendly Osama and Co. All heathen are to be converted or killed. (conversion by the sword) Jews and Christians? It depends on where you read in the Quran. One place says that these "People of the Book" are to allowed to live IF they pay a "head tax" and submit to certain laws that apply only to them. The other main passage says that they must be killed, even as the heathen, unless they convert to Islam. All of this is available through a simple Internet search. I foumd it in three minutes. Just look up "head tax". Remember, the word "assasin" comes from an 11th century sect of Islam, one that killed its opponents daringly to attain their chosen ends. Terrorism is the way of the faithful. And has been since Mohommad starte the "faith".
In the end, it's all too simple. Live the life you believe in. I won'tput you down if you refuse what I believe. And if you could show me some better lines through the corners when I (FINALLY) get to the track, I'd apreciate it. It's been a LONG time since I got to rock on a bike. And I'm ready for some FUN!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by supermarto
Oooh, oooh, can I live there? We could host an "Isle of Kickinchicken" TT race on the streets every year, we could have a shooting range, a movie theater that plays GOOD movies, and a lot of other good stuff! I can cook, and I am awesome at landscaping, so things will look and taste good at all times... Also, I will volunteer to assist on the wall build in exchange for first months rent, and I will put in my own time to keep the streets and any dirt tracks you have clean and in top-notch condition. The bottom line, I promise to be a fine, upstandin', contributin' member of your "society"... can I live there, please?
We shall see...
Old 09-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by futurehawk
So as I was saying at the beginning, in this nation Christians are becoming targeted more and more for speaking out against things that are immoral. The blogosphere is getting clogged on the far-left side with anti-Christian hate that makes some of Osama's rants seem like polite talk over tea.
Now some of you may think of Christians as being caught up in a myth or too stoopid to now iny bitter (hey, successful mispelling on purpose! Look, Ma! I larned sumptin knew!), but I know of two successful men, one of whom was a professor at Oxford (not known for employing dimbulbs), who tried to disprove by the historical record that Jesus lived, died and rose from the dead just like the New Testament said - and the historical record (Roman records, Josephus, etc) caused them to be cornered into becoming Christians. Anyone who wants to make a real argument against Jesus Christ being the Son of God who has not done the research that these two men did (C.S. Lewis and Josh McDowell) - even if they still refuse to believe after the research - yet berate people for believing in Jesus, well, that's just their problem. It's called intellectual honesty, bros. There's a reason that a 19th century US Supreme Court justice (and former prosecutor), using the laws of evidence embraced by our legal system, said that "There is no event in the history of mankind with more physical evidence of its occurence than the life, death and resurecction of the Lord Jesus Christ."
In the 21 years I've been a Christian, I've been delivered from horrible situations, had my body healed many times (One time, a woman who was praying for my healing touched my left arm, neck and upper back in places where I'd been injured in motorcycle crashes. I had only known her 6 days and had not shared these problems with my friends, let alone her. As a skateboarder, I expected to live with pain after some of the spills I'd taken. Nothing like Jake Brown's 45' uberfall, but I've bled my share. But she put a finger on each spot - exactly - and said "You've been hurting here. Healed." And they were.) I've seen cancer, arthritis, broken bones, tonsil problems, a whole gamut of health issues healed through prayer - and that's just through my wife and I.
Also, I've had visions of future events. I knew that my Dad was going to be transfered to Boise before he'd heard that this was a possibility. I knew I'd be visiting him at his new house. I saw this while riding my cycle home. Two weeks later, Dad's transfer was announced to both him and the media. Two months later, I spent my vacation at his new house.
Do I hear a voice? Yes, from the time I asked God if he could "keep me from bouncing off cars and pavement anymore" while riding. I heard in my heart, "Do the speed limit". That was in 1985. I slowed down (Bikes go that slow?) to the limit and have never gone down again. Probably the reason I'm so itchin' to get some track time in! Still got those ya-ya's and they need to see the light of day! Just one of (TOO many to list) times that God told me what to do or that something would happen. Too cool.
Not to mention that I saw in a vision about the evil that being a drug-addicted alcoholic was doing to me, got down on my knees (while extremely wasted) and prayed "God of David, please don't ever let me get drunk or stoned again". I've been sober 22 years this November, and I don't have to try. I simply don't care that drugs or alcohol exist. One prayer, forget the other 11 steps! I didn't even have a NT, just prayed to the God of the OT, hoping that He'd have mercy on me. Oh, yeah, He did.
So my God ain't no myth, no matter the tomes of "Age of Reason" authors.
And one of the things that He said was that all Christians would be hated of all men. Get the popcorn, Ethel, true persecution of Christians is coming to a theater near us.
As for the killing of innocents being against the ways of Islam, according to the Quran, no one who refuses to become Muslim is innocent. No Muslim who refuses to wage jihad to convert the world to Islam is innocent. The innocent, according to the Quran, are the faithful wagers of jihad., like friendly Osama and Co. All heathen are to be converted or killed. (conversion by the sword) Jews and Christians? It depends on where you read in the Quran. One place says that these "People of the Book" are to allowed to live IF they pay a "head tax" and submit to certain laws that apply only to them. The other main passage says that they must be killed, even as the heathen, unless they convert to Islam. All of this is available through a simple Internet search. I foumd it in three minutes. Just look up "head tax". Remember, the word "assasin" comes from an 11th century sect of Islam, one that killed its opponents daringly to attain their chosen ends. Terrorism is the way of the faithful. And has been since Mohommad starte the "faith".
In the end, it's all too simple. Live the life you believe in. I won'tput you down if you refuse what I believe. And if you could show me some better lines through the corners when I (FINALLY) get to the track, I'd apreciate it. It's been a LONG time since I got to rock on a bike. And I'm ready for some FUN!
Wow, I am impressed..Very well said..
Old 09-01-2007, 10:45 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
The guys on this thread defending the muzzies (radical or not), denouncing Catholicism, and claiming there is anything to fear from the abortion clinic nut-jobs are nothing but cowardly dogs that lay down and lick the boot that is kicking them to death... they are the one in the movie who gives information to the enemy and gets the hero killed, never even realizing that they will be dying soon themselves because even the enemy has no use for a sell-out little bitch... they are the party of homosexuality (and I know, because I remember seeing the rainbow colored "Kerry/Edwards" posters being waived in the streets by transvestites/transexuals) yet when a senator is accused of being gay and trying to do what they all do every day, they vilify him and call for his end simply because there is an "R" next to his name instead of a "D"...

Last edited by supermarto; 09-01-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Back Marker

cscrawford is on a distinguished road
Good point 'Zilla. I think it is a little scary that the people who most defend the jihadists, the people who preach their "open mindedness" will be the first to have their heads sawed off because of their anything goes debauchery. Religion aside, I think what the left shoves down our throats on t.v. (Hollywood culture in general) is the biggest reason those maniacs hate us so much.
I'm convinced western civilazation is in a parralel with Rome in it's end days. Hopefully America will wake up and smell the reality before it's tood late. That's what I'm rooting for, here in my artsy, gay, America hating illegal infested neighborhood. I don't underestimate the average American who is generally ignored.
Unfortunately, I think a city will need to be suitcase nuked for most folks to wake up, and that's a shame.
I'm really a happy guy! For real.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=cscrawford;128361]
I'm convinced western civilazation is in a parralel with Rome in it's end days. Hopefully America will wake up and smell the reality before it's tood late. That's what I'm rooting for, here in my artsy, gay, America hating illegal infested neighborhood. I don't underestimate the average American who is generally ignored. QUOTE]

Reality. Is that a Glade or Wizard scent. If it can't be bought, is it real?
Yep, America sure is like Rome, about the time in their history that they tired of responsibility and civic duty. Lo, do I see Visigoths? Fat, soft and vulnerable. And totally into worshipping their athletes. Hmmmm.
If it weren't for our guys and gals in uniform (Any of you wearing the flag of our nation on your arms, full-time, part-time or retired, THANK YOU!), America would be a smoking hole in the Earth.
And many of our "allies" would like little more.
Here's a thought. Next time some natural disaster wreaks havok on the other side of the planet, we spend our resouercs helping OUR people and leave the rest of the world to itself. Can you say REALITY CHECK! I knew that you could.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

I have always said that we need to take care of our own first, not the whole BS Welfare system that has been bastardized and misused for way too long, but really help those that just need a hand up...Not a hand out...The only exception would be Israel..That is one we Can Not abandon...Those are God's chosen people, like it or not, and I beleive that if we turn our backs on them, then there will truly be Hell to Pay...

A more united, stronger America..
I remember the story of the Father as he lay on his deathbed, he calls in his three sons, all of which were fighting at the time.. He handed them a bundle of sticks tied together very tight and ask each one to break it..None were sucsessful, so the father untied the sticks and handed each one a single stick and told them to break them, and each one did very easily. The father then told them that united they could not be broken, yet devided they would snap like twigs..
Kind of makes you think... And no, Freedom aint free...not at all..It's high time people caught on to this!!

Rambling over...
Old 09-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Long Member
Back Marker

flyin_hawk is on a distinguished road
Any atheists out there? This forum serves as an example of how we are GENERALLY a quiet group. I guess with only about 5% of americans being atheists it is hard to organize a violent uprising or attempt to force ideals upon the majority.

Maybe I'm just alone here
Old 09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
SuperBike

cliby is on a distinguished road
no, you aren't alone. The frustrating thing about these kinds of threads is its pointless to present any different opinions. peoples minds are so set on most of these issues. I try not to get sucked in to reading them - but this one kept popping up on new threads that I started reading - and couldn't stop! I am struck by the tone of hate in a lot of the comments, particularly for such a religious group. I'm not religious but I do prefer the jesus role model vs. the old testament model of god-like behaviour.

Originally Posted by flyin_hawk
Any atheists out there? This forum serves as an example of how we are GENERALLY a quiet group. I guess with only about 5% of americans being atheists it is hard to organize a violent uprising or attempt to force ideals upon the majority.

Maybe I'm just alone here
Old 09-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Long Member
Back Marker

flyin_hawk is on a distinguished road
The thing that bothers me the most is that all religions offer some good morals, mostly similar to each other (simple ones like love thy neighbor). Others are not so good. Which is worse being gay or buying cheap walmart products from a nation where people live live in a shanty town on $1/ day? Which causes the most harm. What is the moral thing to do? I'm not saying we're to blame but the system seriously sucks.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:41 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
I have always said that we need to take care of our own first, not the whole BS Welfare system that has been bastardized and misused for way too long, but really help those that just need a hand up...Not a hand out...The only exception would be Israel..That is one we Can Not abandon...Those are God's chosen people, like it or not, and I beleive that if we turn our backs on them, then there will truly be Hell to Pay...

A more united, stronger America..
I remember the story of the Father as he lay on his deathbed, he calls in his three sons, all of which were fighting at the time.. He handed them a bundle of sticks tied together very tight and ask each one to break it..None were sucsessful, so the father untied the sticks and handed each one a single stick and told them to break them, and each one did very easily. The father then told them that united they could not be broken, yet devided they would snap like twigs..
Kind of makes you think... And no, Freedom aint free...not at all..It's high time people caught on to this!!

Rambling over...
Somehow I doubt that the current state of "Israel", created by Zionists and the United Nations in 1947, is the same as the biblical Israel of God's chosen people. They can call it whatever deceptive name they want, but it was created by man and not by God as ordained in the Torah and it ain't the real thing and should more accurately be called Judah. In fact, most Jews opposed the creation of the state of Israel within Palestine, but of course that little bit of information, along with a whole lot more, has been relegated to the memory hole.
It is true that Israel has disproportionate influence on US foreign policy, but if you dare to mention this you are viciously smeared as anti-Semitic (even though most Jews aren't Semites, but most Arabs are.)

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

http://www.ussliberty.org/

http://www.deiryassin.org/mas.html

Or how about the FOX News report on Israeli espionage activities in the US that's been yanked from the web. The video is gone, but the transcripts remain.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/mo...lscandals.html
http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7545.htm
Old 09-02-2007, 05:19 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Killer5280;

"creation of the state of Israel within Palestine"

Israel may have been created by man, and its boundries may or may nor exactly mirror those of ancient Israel, but it is worth noting that in all of recorded history, there has never, ever been a nation called "Palestine".

If Israel didn't exist the Arab dictatorships of the Middle East would have to invent it themselves. How else would they keep their peoples' minds off the failures of their own corrupt, dysfunctional and busted *** excuse of a nation.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Killer5280;

"creation of the state of Israel within Palestine"

Israel may have been created by man, and its boundries may or may nor exactly mirror those of ancient Israel, but it is worth noting that in all of recorded history, there has never, ever been a nation called "Palestine".

If Israel didn't exist the Arab dictatorships of the Middle East would have to invent it themselves. How else would they keep their peoples' minds off the failures of their own corrupt, dysfunctional and busted *** excuse of a nation.
It may be true that there has never been a "nation" called Palestine, but the region has always been known as Palestine and historic sources have always called it Palestine. The people displaced and/or massacred by the Zionists had been there for millennia and they weren't exactly asked nicely to leave their ancestral homes. The Brits, the UN and the Zionists had no more right to annex the territory for the state of Israel than Ireland has to annex Japan for Finland.

Last edited by killer5280; 09-02-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Both peoples have been there for thousands of years. The Jewish population had dwindled (but not disappeared) due to uncountable massacres by Muslims.

The area's Arabs were offered their own first time ever independent country along side Israel and their response was to start a war.

Decades later the "who has a right to displace who" is a stone cold waste of time. It is exactly the same argument the La Raza crowd uses to lay claim to the Southwest. Do you want to give CA., AZ.,NM. and TX. back to Mexico?

The United States was created by what was probably the greatest "displacement" of people in history. That is called tough **** because I ain't giving my piece back.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:10 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RK1
Another thing;

If the tiny number of so called Christian who have attacked abortion clinics followed the jihadist Muslim model, ie; were "the same", they wouldn't just be targeting abortion clinics, they would be murdering thiousands of people at a time simply because those people lived in a society that permitted abortion.
Oh you mean like invading a country and killing civillians and raping children.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:23 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by supermarto
The guys on this thread defending the muzzies (radical or not), denouncing Catholicism, and claiming there is anything to fear from the abortion clinic nut-jobs are nothing but cowardly dogs that lay down and lick the boot that is kicking them to death... they are the one in the movie who gives information to the enemy and gets the hero killed, never even realizing that they will be dying soon themselves because even the enemy has no use for a sell-out little bitch... they are the party of homosexuality (and I know, because I remember seeing the rainbow colored "Kerry/Edwards" posters being waived in the streets by transvestites/transexuals) yet when a senator is accused of being gay and trying to do what they all do every day, they vilify him and call for his end simply because there is an "R" next to his name instead of a "D"...
I don't defend ANY of the RADICALS, I don't defend any cowards that kill innocent people in any religion, just pointing out that crazy people are just that, crazy. Believe whatever you want to believe it's not my place to tell you what to follow just like it's no ones place to tell me what I should believe. There's one thing I DO know though, my own mother believes that my children and myself will burn in hell because I don't follow what she does. I know that my wife's best friends mother sends us emails about how if we don't repent then we will burn in a firey lake. If that's what the Christian God has to offer then I ain't buying, if you are so be it but why does it have to be shoved down my throat? I don't call people stupid for believing in a book that was written several years after his death by people who were "there" even though the book was changed to suit the needs of the church and kings in power at the time. Why am I stupid for not being one of them? Why do I have to burn for ever for not having the same beliefs even if I was a better person then a true believer? Rant over.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:36 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Like invading a country, killing and raping etc?

1) No, that isn't what I mean.

2) I don't know what you mean.

Did some anti abortion group invade a country and rape children? I guess I missed it.

The one case I'm aware of (of the hundreds of thousands of Americans and Brits who have served) is the guy on trial for raping and murdering a 15 year old girl. He'll at least get life in prison and might (and should) be executed.

When is the last time you heard of a soldier from a Muslim dictatorship going on trial for raping/murdering a civilian?
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 PM
MotoGP

Just one example and there was more than one involved, my point was if you just take what is in print you can do what you are doing with the muslims with us as well. Listen people fight and kill over religions and it's been going on since the begining of time, doesn't matter what side you're on it just shouldn't happen. To make blanket statements about people just because of thier religion is just ignorant in my opinion and that is all.

Oh and do you have any idea how many Iraqi civillians have been killed in this war?
Old 09-02-2007, 08:00 PM
RK1
MotoGP

superhawk22;

I don't know how many civilians have died since we invaded Iraq, but I'm pretty sure more have been killed by their "brothers" from the "religion of peace" than by Americans.

Recognizing what is true is not the same as making blanket statements.

Recognize this as true;

For every person murdered in the name of Christ in the last 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 years, there are quite literally thousands of people who have been murdered in the name of Allah and his Prophet.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by superhawk22
Oh and do you have any idea how many Iraqi civillians have been killed in this war?
There has been, is, and shall always be collateral damage in War. It is an ugly truth...I say this in a selfish way, but, better them than us...
How many military targets were attacked on 9/11? How many military weapons were used in these attacks? How many Soldiers died? on either side?

So, basically, I don't give a ****!!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:46 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
superhawk22;

I don't know how many civilians have died since we invaded Iraq, but I'm pretty sure more have been killed by their "brothers" from the "religion of peace" than by Americans.

Recognizing what is true is not the same as making blanket statements.

Recognize this as true;

For every person murdered in the name of Christ in the last 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 years, there are quite literally thousands of people who have been murdered in the name of Allah and his Prophet.
That's nice, so because there's less it's ok, my point was there shouldn't be any killing in the name of religion on any side because if you truely believe in those religions you shouldn't be killing in thier name or any other way.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:49 PM
MotoGP

There has been, is, and shall always be collateral damage in War. It is an ugly truth...I say this in a selfish way, but, better them than us...
How many military targets were attacked on 9/11? How many military weapons were used in these attacks? How many Soldiers died? on either side?

So, basically, I don't give a ****!!
Well I'd like to know how many that attacked us on 9/11 were Iraqi? Last I checked we are all still people right, they have families just like us right?