RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Facists

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 05:26 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RK1
Superhawk22;

I don't take everything in the Bible literally, most Christians don't either. Even the ones who claim they don't really. If they did, all the homos would have been stoned to death by now wouldn't they?

That is exactly the point. In Iran, Afghanistan etc., homos ARE stoned to death.
Yes and many civilized people haved moved from those places for just that reason. Oh and BTW if you don't take it all literally then you pick and choose what you believe? Hmm I wonder how that **** youth member, what's his name again, oh yeah Pope Benedict XVI would think of that?
Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
I have found a home....

Wait, wait... have I actually stumbled into a forum for Superhawks that doubles as a pro-Glenn Beck/anti-Shillary forum as well? YAY! I LOVE conservative, anti-fascist supe riders!
Old 08-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
LOL...Nice
Old 08-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Back Marker

cscrawford is on a distinguished road
Wink

Ahhhh. I agree. It's nice to know I'm in red blooded company. Makes me even more certiain I picked the right ride, too.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

CS, where abouts in Dallas are ya?
Old 08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
MotoGP

The right wing part......oh wait that's all of Texas, sorry.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Back Marker

Dallas, about two miles from downtown. Fyi, I just did a track day at Cresson on the 20th. May have been one of the best days of my life.
Not sure if this will come up...

http://www.hart-photography.com/phot...ewImage=238602

BTW, I miss your R. Lee Ermey **** Avatar post, but the Orwellian Hillary is a fine replacement.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
MotoGP

Not bad, pretty good form.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Is that an 03' Hawk?

Ha, the T W A T...that was a good one...

And damn str8 22, I can't wait to get back to the Greatest State in the Nation!!! TEXAS!!! ROCKS!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by superhawk22
Not bad, pretty good form.
You should see my form...er, right!! LOL
Old 08-30-2007, 09:10 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
Is that an 03' Hawk?

Ha, the T W A T...that was a good one...

And damn str8 22, I can't wait to get back to the Greatest State in the Nation!!! TEXAS!!! ROCKS!!!!
My father inlaw lives outside of Houston, it's the only place I've been that's more humid than FLA. you can have it! I thought you liked it up there in N.C.?
Old 08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Back Marker

"There are two types of Texans...those who were born here, and those who wished they'd gotten here sooner."

and for good measure, if the US were invaded, would you rather be in
a) San Francisco
b) Seattle
c) any large Texas city (Austin excluded) ?
Old 08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by superhawk22
My father inlaw lives outside of Houston, it's the only place I've been that's more humid than FLA. you can have it! I thought you liked it up there in N.C.?
Houston is humid, I would not want to live there...I like North Dallas, it just gets HOT!!

The only thing about NC I will miss are the Tree's, mountains, the forrest...And not really so much the tree's worst year I have ever had with allergies!!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by cscrawford
"There are two types of Texans...those who were born here, and those who wished they'd gotten here sooner."

and for good measure, if the US were invaded, would you rather be in
a) San Francisco
b) Seattle
c) any large Texas city (Austin excluded) ?
Cause we are Armed to the Hilt!!!

I was an implant for 5 years, then we got stupid and left, now looks like we'll be back within a few weeks or so...Can't wait...
Oh and the schools in NC suck donkey dick!!!! *** Monkey's only know how to spend money on sports and a rail system that nobody voted for...Damn Democrats...
Old 08-30-2007, 10:25 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
cscrawford;

What do you mean IF we get invaded? I'm deep behind enemy lines here in Alta Tijuana er, I mean Los Angeles.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:16 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
cscrawford;

What do you mean IF we get invaded? I'm deep behind enemy lines here in Alta Tijuana er, I mean Los Angeles.
LMAO!! Yes you are!

Everyone thought it would be an invasion like "Red Dawn" or something, hell the invasion started 2 decades ago...It's like boiling the frog, if the heat is on slow enough, he don't even know he's dead, until he Croaks!! Pune inteneded...LOL
Old 08-31-2007, 06:31 AM
Back Marker

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-4 on the fricking invasion. I pull beer bottles and junk food wrappers in Spanish out of my yard. Every day. I'm in the heart of it here in Oak Cliff/Dallas...and for those who know the area, I'm not one of these guys...girls...whatever
Old 08-31-2007, 06:33 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-4 on the fricking invasion. I pull beer bottles and junk food wrappers in Spanish out of my yard. Every day. I'm in the heart of it here in Oak Cliff/Dallas...and for those who know the area, I'm not one of these guys...girls...whatever
That is fricken Funny...LMAO!! As soon as I saw Oak Cliff/Dallas, my mind went, hmmmm... so glad you followed it up with "I'm not"
Old 08-31-2007, 06:47 AM
Back Marker

Yeah, the disclaimer has become a requirement. I'm pretty clean cut and can pass for a gay guy, I suppose. Hell, even at my track day the guy I was next to was on a 748 Ducati, his wife was reading a book and I saw a Methodist Hospital bag (few blocks from my house). I inquired and eventually mentioned "I'm straight". She laughed and said "you didn't seem gay!"
Sucks. All my neighbors are artists, gay, illegal....but it's a killer neighborhood all the same.
Kickin..., if you are moving back to North Texas, we'll have to get together. I'm going to be doing track days this Fall, and in the Spring I may start racing YSR's with a buddy who took me racing a few weeks ago. When will you be back...where you moving to?
Old 08-31-2007, 07:40 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Very well stated...I must admit that I am just as guilty in regards to your last sentence...
Old 08-31-2007, 07:44 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Kickin..., if you are moving back to North Texas, we'll have to get together. I'm going to be doing track days this Fall, and in the Spring I may start racing YSR's with a buddy who took me racing a few weeks ago. When will you be back...where you moving to?
If, when it happens, around Frisco, Plano area...Frisco ISD for sure...
If I was gonna try and do track days I would consider picking up an older 600, as I don't wanna pump money into the Hawk, especially if I am selling her..LOL...

But that's the great thing about the dual sports, streets have no ending.LOL
Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Back Marker

seaton001 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Superhawk22;

I don't take everything in the Bible literally, most Christians don't either. Even the ones who claim they don't really. If they did, all the homos would have been stoned to death by now wouldn't they?

That is exactly the point. In Iran, Afghanistan etc., homos ARE stoned to death.
Would that include the Catholic priests who molest little boys or are they not considered homos because they are kids??

Originally Posted by futurehawk
If enough people in EITHER party cared about America's safety, the southern border would already be fenced with towers, guard posts and National Guard backup in any area where the Border Patrol was having a problem.
Now would this be to keep everyone off of the land belonging to all of the Native American's who live here now?

I am sure that I am just making matters worse here by commenting on the points that I have, but it is just that I have a problem with people pushing their ideals on to someone else who doesn't want them.

And in closing I would like to quote Rodney King..... "Can't we all just get along??"
Old 08-31-2007, 08:20 AM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
If you denounce then you burn in hell, if you don't then you get your head cut off...then you better be sure that you are a real Christian, or it would be a lost cause/>
Hmmm... burn in hell for all eternity... even the most committed radical terrorist is NOT that violent. I'm afraid to think this... I mean I could be tortured for all eternity for it... but maybe god is the ultimate terrorist.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:30 AM
Back Marker

Kickin, are you really selling your SH? Regarding dual sports...I took a week long Costa Rica DP trip on a KTM 640 and it was incredible. Got home, bought a similar bike and realized DFW sucks for a DP bike, sold it and bought the Hawk.

Also, I agree about a 600 for track days, or any dedicated track bike. I would love to buy an old low sided pipey R6 so I can keep my Hawk pristine. Plus prepping for the track and switching back is a time toilet. A buddy said the Honda 600 F4i is a great track bike. Plentiful, relatively cheap, and lots and lots of parts available. There's a guy near 635 who had a blue SH and got hooked, sold it and now races a 600. Still on the list I think.
How about an SV 650? That seems like the bargain way...may not be enough oomph, though. Sorry if I hijacked this thread. I think Hillary was getting to be a anyway???
Old 08-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
Get along? Wouldn't that be nice.
But George thinks it's his right to rob stores at gunpoint. Stella thinks abortion doctors need to die. Freddie's still strung out on meth. Al and Diane think all the people that don't like them are homophobes. (Forget the hateful way Al and Diane adress anyone who appears not to agree with them, please. We don't want anybody distancing themselves through fear of becoming Al and Diane's next target, now do we?) Let's not forget Mahmoud and his nuclear love fest.
And the guy down the street's ready to commit suicide because everyone and their mother demand that he see things their way.
But other than that, everything's cool. But wait, Anchorwoman Kathy tells me that the world will superheat and blow up tonight unless I walk to work instead of ride. Oh well, it was a nice Earth, BUT I'M RIDIN'!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:52 AM
SuperBike

cliby is on a distinguished road
I read a book about a couple years ago by Sam Harris, "End of Faith", ( I think). I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to take a look at the validity of their own particular religious biases. One of the strongest arguments for the dangers of believing mythology of any derivation written centuries ago from a different culture - fortunately most christians have watered down and now pick and chose what they believe and carry out. There may be more fundamentalists in some other religions - but by not picking and chosing what they take away from their books, he makes the argument that they are merely more devout and committed then modern christians. anyway, interesting stuff, well written and referenced: with an open mind you could even learn something.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:56 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Kickin, are you really selling your SH? Regarding dual sports...I took a week long Costa Rica DP trip on a KTM 640 and it was incredible. Got home, bought a similar bike and realized DFW sucks for a DP bike, sold it and bought the Hawk.

Also, I agree about a 600 for track days, or any dedicated track bike. I would love to buy an old low sided pipey R6 so I can keep my Hawk pristine. Plus prepping for the track and switching back is a time toilet. A buddy said the Honda 600 F4i is a great track bike. Plentiful, relatively cheap, and lots and lots of parts available. There's a guy near 635 who had a blue SH and got hooked, sold it and now races a 600. Still on the list I think.
How about an SV 650? That seems like the bargain way...may not be enough oomph, though. Sorry if I hijacked this thread. I think Hillary was getting to be a anyway???
Well the cruiser I plan on getting early next year will do for the street as well, and longer rides...

That guys is CNIdawg...We hooked up and rode once, then he helped me bleed my brakes at his house, taught me some stuff...Really good guy..yup he got hooked on the track thing...
Old 08-31-2007, 09:28 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Seaton001;

Would that include priests who molest etc.? Off course it would. Not just the molesters, but all the gay ones, probably 30% of the total.

But that was my point in the first place. If there is no difference between Christians who read the Bible and Muzzies who saw peoples heads off, the streets of America would be littered with piles of stones with dead homos underneath.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:36 AM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the point Seaton001 is making is that Christians who kill abortionists or burn witches @ the stake are pretty much the same as Muslims who blow themselves or behead infidels.

All I'll say about that is... if you give any religious group absolute power, you can be assured they will use that power to try to force society to conform to their idea of how the world should be. That includes the Christians... as history has shown.

Last edited by L8RGYZ; 08-31-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
RK1
MotoGP

L8RGYZ;

Yeah, but the larger point is this;

For every "Christian" who has killed an abortionist, there are many, many thousands of radical Muslims who would cheerfully saw your head of while praising Allah.

And while the tiny number of abortionist killers are roundly condemned by leaders and followers of their own religion, Muslims who murder non Mulims in the name of Allah are cheered on by millions of Mullahs and rank and file Muslims.