Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Two Brothers C2 cans

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Back Marker

senecagreen
Two Brothers C2 cans

I put a set of C2 slip ons on my bike a couple of weeks ago and man are they loud. I can't imagine that D&D reputed to be the loudest would be any louder. Maybe it's the small C2 cans. I have to wear ear plugs now when I ride.

I thought about getting the Jardine street cores but decided on the Two Brothers. The good thing is the Two Brothers C2 cans make the Superhawk sound SuperBadAss now. Ear plugs are cheap. I use them everyday at work (it's about 110 decibels where I work) so I have an unlimited supply of disposable ear plugs.

The Two Brothers give the bike a whole new attitude on the street. It is definitely not a civilized, refined sound. At least those cell phone talking drivers won't be changing lanes into me. So the C2 cans are probably a good thing.

They are a lot louder than I thought they would be though. My bike runs perfect with them on though with no rejetting and has more power thru the first 2/3's of the power band. Probably a little more on top but most noticeable lower. They really roar when you open it up!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:08 PM
SuperSport

CNI Dawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Two Brothers C2 cans

Got the same ones. Love them !

They are not as loud as the Vance & Hines on my old VN750 cruiser tho

A jet kit will make a noticable improvement in power with those cans
(especially 5k to redline...hehehe...hold on )
Old 11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Back Marker

senecagreen
I let a friend of mine ride my bike today so I could hear it and it does sound awesome. It is not too loud at a neighborhood pace but when he got out on the road and opened it up it sounded BadAss!

Evidently it is louder in my helmet than what you hear off the bike so I am not going to worry about it being too loud on my street when I leave at 5:00 a.m. for work.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
SuperSport

NOrrTH is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Two Brothers C2 cans

2 Bros have a thump to them and D&D's sound like "brap, brap". You don't know loud till you hear those. Very neighborhood unfriendly.