Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Shorties

Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Superstock

zxbud is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stevebis1
You have got to be kidding. Seriously, at what point are you going to tell us this was a joke to see if you could get anyone to agree that is was good? Sort of the emperor has no clothes deal, right?

If this isn't a joke... Nope not going there. Great goof, I bet you have one hell of a poker face

How 'bout right now? Sometimes I just gotta have a little fun and this was. Ok, I dropped the bike doing something extremely dumb and it bent the lever back like they all do in that case. When I tried to straighten it, it broke and I 'fixed' it with a little mirth. And for another $37 I got these numbers from China. I don't see how they do it for that amount but in 10 days they appeared in the mailbox like magic. Thanks for joining me in this spoof, it was great!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:45 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
It was fun, I have to admit
Old 04-18-2012, 10:50 AM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

GTS is on a distinguished road
I have to say it's kind of refereshing being on a board where everyone isn't afraid to tell someone their crap looks like crap! I've been on quite a few Ford diesel web sites and guys (mostly kids) post up stuff they did that I would be embarrased for someone to see in my carbage can let alone on my truck. Everyone praises them for it like it's actually cool and looks good and if anyone says anything bad they get all pissy!

Those things do look like crap and I'm glad to see that it was just a spoof! LOL! I have some shorties on mine and I really don't much care for them. I think they are going to find their way onto ebay here shortly.