Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

exhaust ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Squid

spacemonkey
exhaust ?'s

hey everyone finally a forum just for us i just traded my 1200 custom sportster for a left over 02 vtr best performance upgrade i ever did my ? is what do you think between jardine and devil jardine is cheaper in price if you want polished as carbon goes the devils are cheaper any one heard the two as far as sound goes everyone here has inlines around here tell me what ya think also my son likes to ride with me does the high mount come to close to the passenger
Old 09-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Superstock

cdyer77
Welcome aboard.
I can't really say about the exhaust though. I have a set of Erion Racing cans. I am in the process of upgrading to the Devil carbon high mounts. I dont carry passengers so I dont know what to tell you there. I personaly think the carbon cans sound better then alum, but thats just personal preference. If D & D made carbon high mounts I'd buy them just causr all their pipes are so loud. But they dont, so Devil carbons is the way I'm going.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator
Back Marker

mamisano is an unknown quantity at this point
I have Jardine Hi-Mounts, and my wife has no problem riding on back. The Jardines retain the rear foot pegs, one of the reasons I picked them over other systems.
Old 09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Squid

spacemonkey
Re: exhaust ?'s

thanks for the info i think i will go with the devils never heard them on a twin gonna take a chance i found hammythecanman can get my the devil carbon slipons for 750.00 that seems to be the cheepest i have found
Old 09-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Squid

redsuperhawk
Re: exhaust ?'s

My Jardines were $430, for the black aluminum. They're high mounts and they keep the pegs. The only thing my wife complains about is that the seat sucks... nothing to do with the exhaust. She's never had a problem with the exhaust.

The Jardines sounds awesome IMO.

Jeff
redsuperhawk.