Members Rides Show off your SuperHawk!

‘04 Going Naked

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 08:23 PM
SuperSport

Squid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
I am assuming the holes will be how the hot air from the radiator will be escaping.....?
Will the fan be attached to the radiator facing the holes.?
I see no issues with your glass work.....kind of clever to fiber glass the two pieces together.
you are correct. I do not have the fan. It was broken from the PO when he laid it down. Will have the fan mounted on top of the rad to pull up and push out thru the holes.

thank you, first time Messing with the stuff and I’m pretty happy with it. Not flawless but I’m no pro. I also cut out the overlap of the tail section where the cowl sit to prevent any area that would disrupt airflow.

Old 04-25-2024, 07:01 AM
Back Marker

Bald Eagle is on a distinguished road
I have an additional fan if you need one. It is stock style fan ..... I'll have to dig it up (find it), with the blades reversed so you are pulling the cool air out through, what was the wife's seating area.....
Not sure if you should upgrade to a more powerful unit though.....since you will be having to make your own brackets for the Radiator.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:58 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
I have an additional fan if you need one. It is stock style fan ..... I'll have to dig it up (find it), with the blades reversed so you are pulling the cool air out through, what was the wife's seating area.....
Not sure if you should upgrade to a more powerful unit though.....since you will be having to make your own brackets for the Radiator.

im not too sure on what I will be doing as far as a fan goes for now. If I need it I’ll it you up. I’m still trying to get it running right.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:02 PM
SuperSport

Carb tuning is now a priority. But after that all that is needed is todo is mount the brake light, turn signals on both ends, and make a rear brake stay for the underslung caliper.