Group Rides Get together with fellow riders...

Steel Horse Ride

Old 05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Back Marker

Dave Wicks is on a distinguished road
Steel Horse Ride

Hey Folks;

I wanted to let you know about a great ride in Western Canada July 18-25th.. It starts in Salmon Arm B.C. and will wind it's way through some of the best roads in British Columbia, then out across Prairies to Winnipeg. N.Western Riders may be aware of a book called Destination Highways..we are going to do several of their trips. Really great riding. The ride is a fund raiser for Circle Square Ranches, a camping program for kids. We did a Coast to Coast ride in 2004..guy from Montreal is right..people in New Foundland are the best..If you live in the East..go see one of the last surviving wild places...I would love to see some sportbikes on this ride...The B.C. portion begs for sportbikes...If you are interested Google search Circle Square Ranch for application forms..Steel Horse Ride icon.. Or better yet contact me..I'll make sure you know everything you need know..

Take Care
Dave
Old 05-09-2007, 12:30 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
The "guy from Montreal" as you called me, has a name, not overly hard to spell or remember either.......
Old 05-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Ouch! No smiley, either.....
Old 05-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Back Marker

Dave Wicks is on a distinguished road
Hey Milkstir

Sorry.. Iwas busy typing my message and I couldn't remember your name..You may be touchy but you are so right about people on the Rock. I was leading a group of riders and was quite lost.. There was a little lady cutting her lawn.. so we asked her for such and such address.. She told us to follow her in her car..she drove about 20 miles to the door..Sweet. It's like going back in time...Ferry rides were a hoot.. 8 hours one way 16 hours back from the other side.. Anyway sorry about that Mikstr I didn't mean any disrespect.. But anyone that would cut up a perfectly good airbox can't be normal....man I kill myself..