Members Rides Show off your SuperHawk!

Another horse for the stable

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Superstock

Bearshawk is on a distinguished road
Smile Another horse for the stable

well fellas i picked up another KZ650 SR this weekend!

the details, 1979 kz650 sr candy red original paint, all plastics and metal in great shape, 1 small dent on the tank, paint is faded but what do you expect from a 30 yr old bike!! tires look new, rims are great, brakes are new, seat is a 2 up PLUSH seat( not my style but my dad loves it), guages are GREAT and have all chrome trim, levers are good and MC is good as well, the exhaust is amazing with all clean chrome and no scratches, headers have some spot rust but will clean right up, the best part???

$150

clear title now in my name.

the bad?

the guy hit a fire hydrant on the right side ( on the way home from the dealer), smashed the timing cover off... bent the crank ever so slightly but its bent.. soooooo either i decide to tear the engine apart and replace it or! new 650 engine plop it in there and go

pictures will come later this evening but just an exciting weekend because it helped me finish off my 78 kz and now she is b-e-a-utiful

Bearshawk