General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Back Marker

HawkFanatic is on a distinguished road
Smile Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)

So....it has been hell of hot lately out here in California, but I still wanted to go on a ride today so I compromised my gear and wore shorts instead of pants/leathers. (OOPS)

I literally had turned the bike on three minutes before and had rode less than a mile to the gas station. As I got off, pulled out my wallet and went to put my credit card in the reader, my leg JUST BARELY touched the exhaust can

YYYEEEEEEOOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It probably made contact for less than a quarter second and I must have jumped a foot in the air and yelled OH ****! the guy on the other side of the pump saw me and had a good chuckle !!!!

so....the pics aren't too gross, but don't say I didn't warn ya....
Attached Thumbnails Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)-100_1866.jpg  
Old 09-07-2008, 01:34 AM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
That's it? After the build up and all of the hyperbole I thought I was gonna see a Wes Craven special effect. I've seen less cap locking for broken bones and loss of limb. Dude, even the house cat knows not to rub up against the 'SHawk when I park it.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Thats Mr Dill hole to you
Superstock

filter69 is on a distinguished road
Looks like someone's Mommy applied to many band aids to emotional wounds at an early age thus distorting the adult child's weighting and perception of pain. So a BOO BOO that is unnoticticed on most men until pointed out by a third party is immidiatly chkecking his day planner to move all starbucks,gellato,and D&D appointments with his closest of allies.
So the Momma's boy can run to the first available Er. and run in screaming (since mommy alwaays told them they where special and the most important HoMosapian in thw world)
That he needs immidiate attention and he has a 5th degree burn and feels faint from the brisk trot from the car to the er sliding glass(apx 30 feet). ....... Insert how this sttory ends.. i always envisioned the orderly looking at the life threating wound in question
bitch slappin the boy and send him crying back to the open arms of his muthafuckin 2 faced **** suckin ***** of an enabling mother. that truly belives daddy does love her even thou hekeeps beating the **** out of her and her kids good job mom clean up on isle **** YOU@!

AHenmmm My bad im not gonna gonna delete it but Good rule of thumb : Do not under any circumstances leave a heater debate with a family member than say "im gonna go relax and read my fourms first person thou this door is getting skull fucked with a rusty steel pipe fetched from satans *******..... hehehe wow i lost my damn mind

Last edited by filter69; 09-07-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Thats Mr Dill hole to you
Superstock

filter69 is on a distinguished road
oh btw i dont know you hawkfanatic and i really wasnt pickin on you (ok that did look like a mosquito bite) but in no way was that vent for u ....
Old 09-07-2008, 08:11 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by filter69
Looks like someone's Mommy applied to many band aids to emotional wounds at an early age thus distorting the adult child's weighting and perception of pain. So a BOO BOO that is unnoticticed on most men until pointed out by a third party is immidiatly chkecking his day planner to move all starbucks,gellato,and D&D appointments with his closest of allies.
So the Momma's boy can run to the first available Er. and run in screaming (since mommy alwaays told them they where special and the most important HoMosapian in thw world)
That he needs immidiate attention and he has a 5th degree burn and feels faint from the brisk trot from the car to the er sliding glass(apx 30 feet). ....... Insert how this sttory ends.. i always envisioned the orderly looking at the life threating wound in question
bitch slappin the boy and send him crying back to the open arms of his muthafuckin 2 faced **** suckin ***** of an enabling mother. that truly belives daddy does love her even thou hekeeps beating the **** out of her and her kids good job mom clean up on isle **** YOU@!

AHenmmm My bad im not gonna gonna delete it but Good rule of thumb : Do not under any circumstances leave a heater debate with a family member than say "im gonna go relax and read my fourms first person thou this door is getting skull fucked with a rusty steel pipe fetched from satans *******..... hehehe wow i lost my damn mind
switch to decaf. now.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:59 AM
SuperSport

Death Cattle is on a distinguished road
remind me to not use that sink...
Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Back Marker

HawkFanatic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PUSHrod
That's it? After the build up and all of the hyperbole I thought I was gonna see a Wes Craven special effect. I've seen less cap locking for broken bones and loss of limb. Dude, even the house cat knows not to rub up against the 'SHawk when I park it.

So, yeah I was a little tipsy last night when I wrote that - it did hurt like a bitch though
Old 09-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Back Marker

Red_Liner740 is on a distinguished road
maybe someone should wear pants/jeans when riding??
Old 09-07-2008, 12:47 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
Okay...The public admonishment is over with, lets give rational advice.

Every person on this board has either hot pipe burns that prodded the learning curve or tool/torch burns from working on the beast.

I suggest aloe-vera. The real stuff that grows in a pot in the back yard because the wife thinks it's pretty and homeopathic. Break off a spear, split it length-wise and rub the clear gel directly on the burn. Very soothing. Healing takes only 50% of the time that you get with drug store preps. AND keep it clean, burns get infected easily.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:54 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
I did the same thing in the same place but it was about four times as bad and after a week actually had to go to the emergency room. Even though I kept it really clean it did something to the fluid in my leg and I'd get these really bad pains in my leg and my leg would give out on me...not fun...but they gave me antibiotics. It looked like the top of a slice of pizza.

But if you want gross here's a few from my accident a few years back since you haven't seen them before. And these were a week after so it actually looks alot better if you can imagine. Enjoy...
Attached Thumbnails Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)-wreck3.jpg   Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)-wreck4.jpg   Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)-wreck5.jpg   Superhawk forum needs a hall of shame (Warning: scar)-wreck6.jpg  
Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 PM
MSF RiderCoach
Back Marker

radbikers is on a distinguished road
I will claim admission to the "Idiot of the Moment Club...". My most recent contact with motorcycle flesh barbequing was when I accidentally (would anyone do it on purpose?...) bumped up against the hot pipe of my wife's GB500 while tucking it away. Of course, this got a chuckle from the wife, as she has a half-moon burn scar on her knee from the end of the same pipe. Evil little bitch, that GB...
Old 09-07-2008, 05:22 PM
SuperSport

nnjhawk02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HawkFanatic
So, yeah I was a little tipsy last night when I wrote that - it did hurt like a bitch though
Yeah I saw in ur pic that there was a Girls Lite there.

U must have run to the bathroom about 10 times drinkin that shyte. Do U sit down when U pee - Do U Beach?

Do me a favor - sell ur hawk & buy a moped - no self respecting man drinks Girls Lite - just have a water - it taste the same.

Sorry I had to.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Superstock

steve.g is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos
I did the same thing in the same place but it was about four times as bad and after a week actually had to go to the emergency room. Even though I kept it really clean it did something to the fluid in my leg and I'd get these really bad pains in my leg and my leg would give out on me...not fun...but they gave me antibiotics. It looked like the top of a slice of pizza.

But if you want gross here's a few from my accident a few years back since you haven't seen them before. And these were a week after so it actually looks alot better if you can imagine. Enjoy...
Ouch!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Rooster Wolf
Back Marker

VFR79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos

Captain,
Is it me, or did you change from white to black or vice versa?

Old 09-11-2008, 08:04 PM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VFR79
Captain,
Is it me, or did you change from white to black or vice versa?

yeah, i noticed a black man then a whitey?? or was aone of those pics a negative?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:23 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
No I think it was because the Cap's legs were so bruised in the early photos. He's a whitey but was really busted up by a drunk chick doing 70mph in a T-bone on his leg. He's lucky to be alive and we are lucky to have him here.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:37 PM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Never mind. Y'all said it all.

I was wearing full leathers, boots and carbon knuckles. Left 3/8" of carbon knuckles on the pavement. No road rash.

What's your excuse??