RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

More of a Warning than a Rant!!! Warning, Warning

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
More of a Warning than a Rant!!! Warning, Warning

southeastpowersports (ebay seller ID)----Wow, I send this guy a few questions about some rotors he has on Ebay (are they straight, approx miles on them?) check out his response....

"LOOK AT MY EBAY ID NAME, I AM A DEALER, I DON'T SELL JUNK, READ THE DESCRIPTION, IT CLEARLY SAYS GREAT SHAPE AND NO PROBLEMS. IF THE WERE NOT STRAIGHT THEY WOULD BE IN THE TRASH."

My response:

No reason to yell, or get crazy over a few questions, don't take it so personal....if I don't ask the questions, and something is f'd up then who do I have to blame, me....so I ask questions.....

HIS RESPONSE:

"NO ONE IS YELLING. IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO CAP LOCKS, THAT IS HOW SHIPPING LABELS ARE DONE, I DO ABOUT 40-60 A DAY. I LEAVE THE CAP LOCK ON. SORRY YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT."

at this point I am glad that I did not win the rotors, if this is the way he speaks to potential customers then I am suprised he is still in business...(yeah and it's not a real brick and mortor store, I am sure with his glowing personality he would have run that into the ground a long time ago)....

My response:

Wow, and you get repeat business with that attitude....

His response:

"i deal with me people that know what they are doing,, they read description, they know they can trust me by read my feedback. this is how it works. then you have idiots like you that give ebay a bad name that are complete idiots and do not have a clue what they are doing. i don't get along with idiots nor do i deal with them. come on man, i haven't had the attitude. you have just been rediculus, you just don't get it. and NO i do not want your business. grow a brain first, learn to read description, then someone might treat you with respect".
(note the sentence structure, grammar, and anger in this response)

To which I respond with:

Blah....ha ....ha..... I can't beleive you would even respond in such a childish manor...you have got to be kidding....what a joke...

He responds:

"childish? that would be you, you the one that started with the stupid questions, because they either don't bother to read the description or you do not trust me as a seller. the simple fact is you are not in touch with realality. i ben here on ebay for 6 years, i sell over 200 items a week on ebay now, that calulates to about 1000 or more different bidders a week. do you really think they all ask me the chlidish questions as you did? come on, be real. you were wrong with your questions. i don't mind questions, but when the answer is right there in front of you, that means that seller doesn't know what they are doing and will be nothing but trouble. you are proving that with everyone of these e-mails. me childish? yeah right"

My final response (because I have better things to do with my time) :

You need to go back to work now, sounds like you are way to busy to be dealing with me..Blah......

The moral to this story is, never ever, under any surcumstances should you ask a question of someone selling something USED on Ebay....or you will be thrashed on like a small kitten.....

This guy is a nut case, and I would love to see as many people as possible send him the most retarded questions about his stuff that he is selling...now that would be funny...it's all about the little victories.....
Old 05-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
I've asked them questions before. I didn't get such a brusque shrug-off, but maybe he's just having a bad day...?

And it's grammAr...no e.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:58 AM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow what an A-Hole!!! It seems customer service is really becoming a thing of the past. :sad:
Old 05-23-2006, 08:59 AM
SuperBike

EngineNoO9 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure I got my front rotors from them... asked them the same thing I believe just double checking they were straight....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:07 AM
MotoGP

I'm sorry but if you're in the business of selling things then your first couple of responses should be courteous. I've sold a lot of stuff and you do get A LOT of stupid questions and even some people that I swear are just tyrying to **** you off. But if you have a business the customer is always right, until they step over your line of reason, then all bets are off and you rip them a new one.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:09 AM
MotoGP

Oh BTW Loco said he could help you out with rotors if you want Cliff. I'm so nice it even makes me sick!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by superhawk22
Oh BTW Loco said he could help you out with rotors if you want Cliff. I'm so nice it even makes me sick!
Cool, and yes I agree, at first you should be understanding of idiots, then after several attempts ripe them a new one...but this guy totally missed it....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by marmaladeboy
I've asked them questions before. I didn't get such a brusque shrug-off, but maybe he's just having a bad day...?

And it's grammAr...no e.

Hey thanks ASSMONKEY!! I am from Alafuckinbama, and I have gramatical licensing...I can say or spell anything, any damn way I please....So you just go ahead an keep on correctin my GRAMMER, I'll be gathering up the rope....

Ok, just so we are clear----this was a joke-----LOL....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:25 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by cliffhangerstx
Cool, and yes I agree, at first you should be understanding of idiots, then after several attempts ripe them a new one...but this guy totally missed it....
More of that Alabama schooling huh? Yes I am an assmonkey!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

yeah, that wasn't for you....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:31 AM
MotoGP

I don't care I'll still ripe you a knew azz if I's wanten tu.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

New comments added to the body.....I will not respond to any more of this guys e-mails, unless of course they give me the chance to poke fun at him some more!!! LOL
Old 05-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

I don't care I'll still ripe you a knew azz if I's wanten tu.

Are you trin to Peak a fight.....Mess with me, and you mess with 8 counties of kin folk....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:36 AM
MotoGP

Where does he come up with all this time to respond I wonder?
Old 05-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Where does he come up with all this time to respond I wonder?

Same place I do, only I don't deal with a thousand customers a month, or was it a week, Ah who cares, his story would probably change with everyother e-mail anyway....Stay away, you have been warned!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:39 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by cliffhangerstx
Are you trin to Peak a fight.....Mess with me, and you mess with 8 counties of kin folk....
That's all right it'll take all those backward *** country folk a couple of weeks to walk barefoot down here with all thier fatherbrothers! Everyone else from the great South please disregard my last comments.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

That's all right it'll take all those backward *** country folk a couple of weeks to walk barefoot down here with all thier fatherbrothers! Everyone else from the great South please disregard my last comments.

ROTF LMAO.....ok enough....I give up....I would pick on your heritage, but I am not sure that you have one...ok stop it, no more......
Old 05-23-2006, 09:43 AM
MotoGP

You can't, I don't even know all of my heritage I'm a true American mutt!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Lol...
Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 AM
SuperSport

Loco
Ask me if the rotors are straight...
Old 05-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Loco
Ask me if the rotors are straight...

Are they curved, wobbly, arched, snakelike, sinusoidal, wiggly, arched, bowed, falciform, eellike, or are they untwisted? Just curious....
Old 05-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Squid

superhawk2 is on a distinguished road
southeastpowersports-joker

yep. i got the same crappy attitude for asking a question about his used parts. unfortunately i have already bought an item from him prior but that's the only money he will ever get from me. what a jerk. glad i am not the only one to get that type of response from him.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Squid

Pdaddy
This is comedy... for the record Ive only lived in Alabamastan for 2 years !!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

It is too bad that everyone can't be as warm and fuzzy as me.....lol

but seriously, I find it funny that he acts like he doesn't have the time or want to bother answering questions about his junk, yet he has had plenty of time to respond to all of my e-mails, and even after I stopped, I have received two more....One he threatened to report ME to Ebay, and have me shut down....hmm...wonder what he is scared of....so I will spam him with my 12 Ebay accouts, and 19 e-mail addresses until his eyes pop....Let's see how many questions can he not answer like a jerk in one hour....?? LOL
Old 05-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Pdaddy
This is comedy... for the record Ive only lived in Alabamastan for 2 years !!
that's right next to BFE, and just over Yonder....Bout a hop, skip, and jump from here....Redneck humor....ah the good ole days...when you could kiss your sister and your mother at the same time and it was not frowned upon, well except by Paw.....lol
Old 11-17-2008, 02:12 PM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Randman
that's right next to BFE, and just over Yonder....Bout a hop, skip, and jump from here....Redneck humor....ah the good ole days...when you could kiss your sister and your mother at the same time and it was not frowned upon, well except by Paw.....lol

Randman, im going to use this guy as my parts information guide.. any questions will go to him..what an ahole..

Last edited by lynchie; 11-17-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:22 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like a serious jerk from your post's... but I delt with him a little over a year ago and he was more than helpful. I asked if he could upgrade my shipping to Priority (and I would pay the difference) because I needed the part asap. He ended up doing it for free... I got my part in 2 days.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Calamari
Squid

Sleeper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by inderocker
Sounds like a serious jerk from your post's... but I delt with him a little over a year ago and he was more than helpful. I asked if he could upgrade my shipping to Priority (and I would pay the difference) because I needed the part asap. He ended up doing it for free... I got my part in 2 days.
Randman is right. I wish I had seen his warning earlier. I was contemplating bidding on a tank from this guy but after reading several of his other auctions, many of his descriptions seemed like the same canned comments. So I thought it prudent to ask for "confirmation" that there was indeed no rust in the tank. Holy crap-on-a-cracker did he ever spin a nut! He wrote two loooong paragraphs about how important and busy he was and how stupid I must be for not reading his description. I politely thanked him for his time, appologised and stated that I would look elsewhere.

This time I got an even longer rant about how losing my business did not worry him, what a retard I was and (get this) how he didn't have time explaining stuff to the idiots that populate ebay. Wow. He really needs to change his meds. Just for fun (and to be a *****) I was going to reply by reposting his reply back to him with all his spelling errors corrected but decided not to aggravate him further.

-D
Old 01-21-2009, 08:24 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
There's lots of people out there who DO NOT know **** about motorcycles. They think these things are put together like their parent's lawnmower.

They don't know **** about tools, they have no inquisitive skills, and know even less about how much their crow-bar technics of dismantling a bike can affect the price of the parts.

A friend of mine just spent $1500 for a complete set of gixxer fairings and gas tank. The fairings all arrived all scratched to **** and one was cracked. The gas tank was a ******* joke. Whoever took off the gas cap used a screwdriver to break the seal and destroyed the flange on the tank.

Turns out the guy (once the claim is filed) has only been in the parts business for six months.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:34 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
that dude is a jerkoff. he's just prickly by nature. same deal with me as he did you. sent me a "perfect" owners manual that was water damaged. said it happened in shipping lol.

Quick Reply: More of a Warning than a Rant!!! Warning, Warning