General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

special thanks!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Superstock

sprhawk neil is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile special thanks!!

I would like to thank azzkiker and all his friends from the grand rapids street riders.My friend and I met up with all of them in reed-city MI,and rode to the blessing of the bikes in Baldwin MI, We were introduced and welcomed instantly.And every-body was great they took the time to talk and check out are bikes even though all thiers were ten times nicer.they all take thier riding seriously.how great it was to ride into a majority harley event and turn heads. We rode side by side and about a mile long.people could not help but take pictures.I was also very happy to see they are co-ed riders every one of those girls had a nicer bike than mine!!! I know this is getting long but all in all these guys are great and I'll jump on the oppertunity to ride with them anytime thanks again,

Neil,
Old 05-22-2006, 08:44 PM
SuperSport

AZZKIKER is an unknown quantity at this point
No problem man. You guys were cool to ride with. You are welcome anytime. We had a lot of fun going back to GR, we took some back roads and ended up on an adrenaline high.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:50 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey there you are AZZ, I thought we lost you. Did you get your brakes figured out?