General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Sorry... not really SH related but I need Boston info.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 10:17 PM
King of this hill
Back Marker

Cafe Racer is on a distinguished road
Sorry... not really SH related but I need Boston info.

If there is anyone that can give me tips on travel into Boston I would appreciate it very much. Staying at the Westin Copley in Boston.

My wife and I are giving my brother and his wife a luxury night to start off their road trip. They are flying in from SF. It is also their 25th Wedding Anniversary. They got married at 18.

Looking for simple historic things to do during the day. No problem walking for miles and miles. They are young and fit. Looking for some dinner suggestions. Steak and seafood... after dinner entertainment... Nice cafe for dessert and quiet time. Maybe a nightclub idea? But something for the 30-40s crowd.

I hear that driving is not a great thing to do in BOS. But a car is available if you have suggestions. This is only a one day trip as they are driving north into Canada and then Nova Scotia.

I am putting together a nice surprise packet that they can open on the plane. They are flying "Red Eye" and arrive at 7am.

I know that I can Google everything but you cant google local "knowledge".

Much appreciated.

Miguel
Old 10-27-2011, 10:19 PM
MandownMertech
Superstock

mertechperformance is on a distinguished road
If there's a lack of info check YELP
Old 10-28-2011, 02:04 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
One absolute must is to take a duck tour. I recommend this from personal experience.
bostonducktours
Old 10-28-2011, 02:31 PM
King of this hill
Back Marker

Cafe Racer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 97Wolverine
One absolute must is to take a duck tour. I recommend this from personal experience.
bostonducktours

Thanks, they have the same thing here in San Francisco. Every so often you here about 20 ducks quacking in downtown. Then you see the bus/boat driving down the street with a load of tourist blowing a quack whistle.

Funny!

Miguel
Old 10-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Back Marker

REDVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
right around the corner from your hotel (you can actually get there without going outside by walking through the prudential) is a place called Sel De La Terre which is an upscale type place that you can wear jeans to. It has the best burger in all of Boston called the SDLT Burger. An absolute must in my opinion. Across the street is cigar masters which is nice if you are into it. My other suggestion is take a trip out to Charlestown and go see the USS Constitution. I am a former Navy guy but I thought it was cool despite my service affiliation. The aquarium is nice as well