General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Our Little Shop

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 08:44 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Our Little Shop

This has been a great experience for me, good friends, good times, and good humor. I have learned a bunch, become a better rider, and been well entertained. I thank you all for this little home on the net. I am also a member over at the VFR forum and the Firestorm forum in the UK. The VFR forum recently went through a major meltdown, data lost, threads in disarray, guys who are trying to sell their bikes but the site won't load pictures - just a big heap of digital ****. It didn't come without warning as there has been recent talk about the site's bandwidth issues and how much they can afford, we should turn this or that off, yada, yada, yada! All this makes me appreciate the folks that make our little shop such a cozy cool experience. The site is solid, has a miniscule number of problems, spammers get torched immediately, advertising must be paying the bills because there's never any mention of the site running short on anything - bandwidth, money to keep going - nothing! This takes some work on somebody's part and the degree of their professionalism is evident because it is so completely in the backround that most of us don't even think about it. You gotta be good and have your ducks in a row to do that! So to all of you that administer our little shop - thanks!
Old 12-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
This has been a great experience for me, good friends, good times, and good humor. I have learned a bunch, become a better rider, and been well entertained. I thank you all for this little home on the net. I am also a member over at the VFR forum and the Firestorm forum in the UK. The VFR forum recently went through a major meltdown, data lost, threads in disarray, guys who are trying to sell their bikes but the site won't load pictures - just a big heap of digital ****. It didn't come without warning as there has been recent talk about the site's bandwidth issues and how much they can afford, we should turn this or that off, yada, yada, yada! All this makes me appreciate the folks that make our little shop such a cozy cool experience. The site is solid, has a miniscule number of problems, spammers get torched immediately, advertising must be paying the bills because there's never any mention of the site running short on anything - bandwidth, money to keep going - nothing! This takes some work on somebody's part and the degree of their professionalism is evident because it is so completely in the backround that most of us don't even think about it. You gotta be good and have your ducks in a row to do that! So to all of you that administer our little shop - thanks!
damn it. You are just sucking up so they would make you a mod
Old 12-07-2006, 08:56 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brown noser!! J/K
Old 12-07-2006, 08:58 PM
MotoGP

lol ********!
Old 12-07-2006, 09:03 PM
MotoGP

Careful
Old 12-07-2006, 09:08 PM
MotoGP

2853 Geez! You gonna make 3k by the first of the year? Man, talk about bandwidth! LOL
Old 12-07-2006, 09:10 PM
MotoGP

Yes I know, I'm a loser and spend WAAAYY to much time on the internet but I have been on here for almost 2 years now.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:14 PM
MotoGP

J/K the place wouldn't be the same without you.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:17 PM
MotoGP

No problem, I take very little serious on the boards.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I appreciate the sentiments, from everybody. To be honest, it's you guys that make this an easy job. It's not hard to moderate a forum where everyone tends to moderate themselves. We're all adults and we act like it. That's what I appreciate, and I applaude you for that. It would be a much more difficult job on 1000RR.net or one of those larger forums. Still, we have 1727 members (most of who either lurk or are not active anymore) which is quite a few, and we are growing every day.

We currently have 2 moderators, myself and Erik (TXSuperchicken). Erik is currently deployed abroad. Let's all wish him and his family a very safe and happy holiday, as well as a quick return.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
You need somone to start some sh_t, well f_c_ off cause I'm your man ***** _u_ka....chit, what evea peace out....

Blah.....j/k please don't delete me....every forum needs there classic smartass:-D :-D :-D

and yup brown noser to the core!!! LOL but of course everything nuhawk said is true...lol I wouldn't know what to do without this forum!!

Ok.... Big thanks guys, and keep up the good work!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:24 AM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep. Best site around.
Makes me ache for my Super Hawk. She's back up on my screen background. Damn that was a cool bike. Stupid hurts, as they say somewhere...
Old 12-08-2006, 09:25 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RCVTR
Yep. Best site around.
Makes me ache for my Super Hawk. She's back up on my screen background. Damn that was a cool bike. Stupid hurts, as they say somewhere...
Replacements are cheap these days. Just remember to leave her stone stock. Except for fork springs. And brake pads. And gearing. And jetting. Of course you'll need slipons. And a rear shock. Ha!
Old 12-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Squid
Squid

The Hawk Guy
THIS IS THE BEST SUPERHAWK FORUM ON THE PLANET!!!

BTW, my grandson (lol) has already told me that he wanted to be on this forum once he's born, so LET'S KEEP IT GOING FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN.

THANK YOU GUYS!!