General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

my first post, laughing at my own stupidity

Old 08-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Squid

trevorh1 is on a distinguished road
my first post, laughing at my own stupidity

i'm a newbie to posting anything on this site, but i did something today thats just plain stupid, i think, and i get a kick out of telling people about it.
so me and a buddy of mine took off about 10 this morning i have a 98 hawk and he rides a 97 yfz1000, to ride to gateway raceway and watch the drag races. its about an hour from my house, and we had a good ride over there spent 5 hours sweating our asses off. and then we rode back to my house to rap it up for the day, and we get on the last stretch of road that goes to my house i which there is never any cops i see one a month maybe. i think u might know where this is going now. but we were just messin around doin wheelies and stuff there wasnt any other traffic at all, and we werent but about 200 yards from my driveway and we both pulled them up in a pretty good wheelie there wasnt a car in sight, at least the we seen, but there is a slight down grade in the road after my drive way and it wasnt till we were both on the back tire in about 4th gear at about 90 that we seen this damn state cop come over the hill, and then we seen the cherries and blueberries, but at least he was nice enough to give us just one tickets for opperating a motorcycle on one wheel. a $75 dollar ticket,
but anyways a get a kick out of laughing at my own stupidity sometimes, so call me a dumbass or whatever u want but im still laughing