General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Motorcyclelarry permanently banned from other forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 05:25 PM
MSF RiderCoach
Back Marker

radbikers is on a distinguished road
Motorcyclelarry permanently banned from other forum

I don't know if anyone on this board has dealt with motorcyclelarry or has ordered any of his products, but the FJR board just permanently banned him, for trying to undermine a board group buy and promote his own product, as well as continuing to post on the board under another alias while he was temporarily banned..see the story here...

http://www.fjrforum.com/forum/index....opic=30938&hl=
Old 02-02-2008, 05:37 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

joshuatest is an unknown quantity at this point
I got banned form clubfrontier.org for about 6 months once... I was a VERY active member, and have a VERY modded frontier, but was banned because a mod, who by the way quit his mod duties a day later, decided he wanted to play hardazz on his last day.. lol It was a perm ban, and one other mod backed it up for a while, but then they gave in.. now i dont post there anymore, just browse when i need info, but wont share my input anymore....

not that this has anything to do with anything... just reading the story, about him making other names to log in, reminded me of that.. i actually created "clubfrontieradmin" as a log in name when they banned me, and posted a thread saying EVERYBODY IS BANNED !!! lol

but i'm a jerk, and i'll admit that...

ok, back to the topic at hand.... nobody buy anything from this guy, unless you want to, or its a good deal... but if its not, then don't not buy because its not a good deal, you should not buy because its him.... you know, make it personal..
Old 02-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Nobody on the forum with that name. I'll keep an eye out though. Anyone have his email address so I can search by that?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
ok, back to the topic at hand.... nobody buy anything from this guy, unless you want to, or its a good deal... but if its not, then don't not buy because its not a good deal, you should not buy because its him.... you know, make it personal..
Holy crap I'm confused
Old 02-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I think Josh is being fecitious (sp?).
Old 02-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Superstock

MarineHawk is on a distinguished road
Facetious. Close though