General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

It's with a bit of a sniffle I say a long but temporary good-bye.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Superstock

RedStormJ is on a distinguished road
It's with a bit of a sniffle I say a long but temporary good-bye.

Superhawk guys,
Oh you have educated me irritated me and most importantly had fun with me as a family. I got some odd news. I may be moderating a pretty big forum if the current admin can handle my crazy and is willing to give me the reigns. Mighty Car Mods has gone pretty silent and I have been actively trying with zero privileges to do what A mod should. Help and serve. I finally must have got some attention when I told them they dong give a S**** about their fan's on youtube in the comments. I had been trying to get ahold of them for three month's but there was a response in my thread to them. I might make some crazy angry... If you play video games ( Trevor Phillips.) that charicter represents me about half the time. The other half my teacher side is nice as pie. So my posts are a bit questionable and hard to follow but my thoughts are in a clear line. I hope they can see that and I will help a whole world of automotive enthusiast achieve their goals. Even if they dont someone has to tell the new guys where to go like posts and bring up the Superhawk forum. My photo is the same as here. My bike and its number plate for all to see.

Also on my rampage about my bike. I want you all to see my view on the simplest point. You gotta punch the bully in the nose even if it has repercussions. I am old fashioned and dont wish harm on any of you and yes it is just a machine but to me respect.... Which you all have the most of out of anyone I have met online... Is EVERYTHING.

I respect and love you all but I will be busy lending my hairy bosom to some newbies who like this sort of thing.

Take care guys. I will be around maybe during season maybe much later or earlier.