General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Help needed!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:23 AM
SuperSport

shayne is on a distinguished road
Help needed!

Hi guys.

I am having a serious problem with some wheels I ordered from Cyko Racing. They were ordered and paid for in full in December last year. I posted up a thread in the "Rant" section, and you guys gave me some more info, which looks really bad. Here is the other thread.

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...d=1#post174479

I am worried that this guy is going out of business, and I will lose my money. I have not had any corrspondence from him in over a week now. The address of the business is:

Cyko
160 E Loma Alta Dr
Altadena California.

Is there anyone that lives nearby this address that can check it out to see if the business is still open? If it is, can you ask how long the wait is on a set of wheels for a VTR? It would be very interesting to see what he says.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Shayne
Old 08-01-2008, 02:06 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Shayne;

Here's the problem. 160 E Loma Alta Dr. in Altadena is not a business and never has been a business. It's just a house in a residential neighborhood. It is the registered front address for Cyko/Larry Brown whose real business address is the Arelli Wheels address in Commerce Ca listed in Newb007's post on the other thread.

I don't think there is or ever has been a "walk in and do business" physical business address for Cyko.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:18 AM
SuperSport

shayne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Shayne;

Here's the problem. 160 E Loma Alta Dr. in Altadena is not a business and never has been a business. It's just a house in a residential neighborhood. It is the registered front address for Cyko/Larry Brown whose real business address is the Arelli Wheels address in Commerce Ca listed in Newb007's post on the other thread.

I don't think there is or ever has been a "walk in and do business" physical business address for Cyko.
Well if it is residential, you must be right, unless he is doing this in his garage which is unlikely.

Is anybody close to this other address to check it out?

This is the one that Neeb007 found for me:

Arelli Wheels (arelli.com)
Phone:323 837-0862
2925 Vail Av Commerce, CA 90040