General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Good bye for now...and maybe a new Hello?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Superstock

speedkelly@aol.com is on a distinguished road
Good bye for now...and maybe a new Hello?

Hi Guys
I sold my superhawk last night........just wanted to say thank you to all the people who helped out with any questions I had.....I gave the lady who purchased the bike the info on this website...so if you see a new member called "swimmereatinfrog" or just Elizabeth...say hello....
She was the person that purchased the bike from my Ebay auction.....
I will post a picture of my new ride in a day or two?.....once again thanks all....I really liked my superhawk...but just wanted something alittle more sporty....I sure going to miss her...2005 model was the nicest superhawk I have owned....
Ride safe all.....steve
Old 01-31-2008, 11:03 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
Traitor.

Nah, good luck, bro....
Old 01-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Best of luck with the next bike!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Superstock

speedkelly@aol.com is on a distinguished road
little red

Thanks..guys....so I got me a daytona 675....only 1400 miles....like new conditon 2007 with some nice extra's for $6700...which I thought was a good price....rides real nice......has a really sweet motor...kinda of an odd ball bike like the superhawk.....but boy do I miss the comfort of the superhawk bars......I'm going to have to buy some heli bars for sure.
Power wise there is not much in it.....but everything else is so nice....great brakes....nice suspension.......comes with track ready tires....
My 2005 superhawk was third superhawk I have owner....I really wanted a RC51 but I could not find a nice one for the price I wanted to pay....I really want to own one for a bit someday.....
Anyway ride safe you guys and I will still drop by once in a while
Attached Thumbnails Good bye for now...and maybe a new Hello?-100_3080.jpg  
Old 02-01-2008, 12:19 PM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Nice looking bike...

Originally Posted by speedkelly@aol.com
Thanks..guys....so I got me a daytona 675....only 1400 miles....like new conditon 2007 with some nice extra's for $6700...which I thought was a good price....rides real nice......has a really sweet motor...kinda of an odd ball bike like the superhawk.....but boy do I miss the comfort of the superhawk bars......I'm going to have to buy some heli bars for sure.
Power wise there is not much in it.....but everything else is so nice....great brakes....nice suspension.......comes with track ready tires....
My 2005 superhawk was third superhawk I have owner....I really wanted a RC51 but I could not find a nice one for the price I wanted to pay....I really want to own one for a bit someday.....
Anyway ride safe you guys and I will still drop by once in a while
Old 02-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
How about an objective comparison between the two? I've been interested in the 675 but I'm finding it hard to give up the power of the 1000RR. Don't think the wife will let me swap her 600RR for the 675 either...