General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Conti Road Attack tires?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Squid

Skipperdabio
Conti Road Attack tires?

I am looking into getting some new tires soon for the superhawk. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with these tires? How long did they last? any advice is great.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a set of those tires but I couldn't tell you how they last because I tore them up at the track. Before I went I did some street time with them and they felt pretty good for a sport tour tire. I did get both knees down with them but after 2 trackdays,(wich tore them up btw), I was riding on the street and noticed a split in the sidewall. I'm not sure what caused it, the tire was low on air but I couldn't find a leak and it held air after I reinflated it. I didn't want to ride it like that so I took them off, so to recap,(the track tears them up), sorry I can't really help you. What's the price, what kind of riding do you do and how long do you want them to last? If you just want a really good sport tour tire, pirelli is having a promo, buy the rear and they ship you a front for the price of shipping. http://www.getpirelli.com/home.html
I know one place has the rears for $121 plus shipping.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Superstock

sprhawk neil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Conti Road Attack tires?

check motorcyclesuperstore.com I bought my m1 sportech there for 113.00$ shipped to my door