General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

best Place To Buy A Belly Pan

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Northman69
There is no rule about giving a rude response to a rude comment... Respect is received when it is given... You want to post rude crap on my thread and I will fire back live with it...
Sorry, there is a rule against that... No foul language what-so-ever is allowed actually... Not in response, not in the first place...

Besides, the rude response you made in the sixth post, directed to the first response (second post) was not made in response to a rude comment... You really should google "rude"... It was humourous, and albeit short of any smileys or similar to "lighten the mood", no it was not rude... Not by any common defenition... It might hurt your pride, but that's not the same as rude... However your response was textbook "rude", and also textbook "offensive"...
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
hmm how about you ride you bike off a cliff and dont post on my thread if you dont want to discuss the topic a hand...
Hahahahah, what an upstanding individual.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:59 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
And if you hit the search button you can find anything so what would be the point of asking anything? """Oh because if no one ever asked there would be nothing to search""" I wanted some fresh input and most of the members on here were very helpful with the exception of a few

Some would argue that the point is to find a thread that it is already discussed in and ask your question there so that you can continue the thread in an organized way (with fresh input), rather than having twenty different threads of similar information making search more difficult to weed through for the next person.

It doesn't always happen and sometimes people need quick info (like "help my bike won't start and I'm stranded at a scary biker bar next to grizzly bear country what do I do?"), but for the most part you can find relevant threads...
Old 02-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Die thread DIE
I know beatings normally continue until morale improves around here, but I’m going to chalk this one up as done.

Let’s let Northman69 interact in his other threads with the readership and contributors on a fresh footing.

Either Way, this will work out as mostly self-correcting.

Last edited by E.Marquez; 04-26-2013 at 08:06 AM.