General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

attn everyone

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 05:02 AM
Sexual Daredevil
SuperSport

Location: Mother Earth- orbiting around Charlotte, NC. But now over the border in S.C.
motojoe is an unknown quantity at this point
He said, "Chuck Norris"! I'm backing away from this.... Chuck is gonna come and kick somebody's *** and I want nothing to do with Chuck Norris. Show me photos of what happens cause I can't bear to see.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:44 AM
Squid

youngdrew47 is on a distinguished road
Black

Originally Posted by mhaisten
Black is the fastest and the prettiest. You know what they say.....Once you have black you never go back!

I gotta agree. It's a stealth thing.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:08 AM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RWhisen
Red riders have to take traquilizers because we are always going so fast.
Orrrr it gives you guys the impression of going fast. You ever wonder why the red bikes have less milage than everyone else? Or why the blue and blacks only came with a 110 mph speedo? Yeah I took it that far
Old 03-17-2010, 07:10 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by motojoe
He said, "Chuck Norris"! I'm backing away from this.... Chuck is gonna come and kick somebody's *** and I want nothing to do with Chuck Norris. Show me photos of what happens cause I can't bear to see.
Best chance of pictures is from a gov spy satellite. But that's only if chuck doesn't throw a red hawk into it first.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Squid

Oz Stormer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rolla_guy1
Yellow stands out to much the cops can spot ya to easy. and as my daughter would say blue is a boys colour lol.
Blue may be a boy's colour, but Black is a MAN's Colour
Old 03-17-2010, 10:11 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by uchi
red, the color of the 60's and 70's horse trancs that hippies took. enough said
shooooooooooooo............those reds were gooood, esp when washed down with mezcal and beer, and smoothed out with a toke of hash. 3 trashed hippies aboard a '62' Norton at 3am bound for the Mercy Hospital with one intention: to break a friend out(result of a bike wreck a couple days earlier), hooked up to a hangin bottle of something we're dragging along, nurses running, barely escaped security, but unfortunately without him.

You can say that yellow is fastest color, and that's why you have one. But we know it's really your obsession with matching your teeth and that streak down the middle of you back. And a good match it is.....congrats!!
Old 03-17-2010, 11:44 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by nath981
shooooooooooooo............those reds were gooood, esp when washed down with mezcal and beer, and smoothed out with a toke of hash. 3 trashed hippies aboard a '62' Norton at 3am bound for the Mercy Hospital with one intention: to break a friend out(result of a bike wreck a couple days earlier), hooked up to a hangin bottle of something we're dragging along, nurses running, barely escaped security, but unfortunately without him.

You can say that yellow is fastest color, and that's why you have one. But we know it's really your obsession with matching your teeth and that streak down the middle of you back. And a good match it is.....congrats!!

That's a great story. Wanna know why you guys didn't break your buddy out? 1 of 2 reasons. Either the red bikes were too slow to get away or you took some reds and imagined the whole thing. The only streak I have is a skidmark from an accidental wheelie at 100 mph. Haha
Old 03-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Back Marker

offroad_rider2008 is on a distinguished road
come on now guys think......How long has HONDA been sayin "ride red"? huh? long time right? now if the guys that make your scoot say to ride it red then red has got to be the fastest color right? thank you for your time
Old 03-17-2010, 01:04 PM
MotoGP

That's a great story. Wanna know why you guys didn't break your buddy out? 1 of 2 reasons. Either the red bikes were too slow to get away or you took some reds and imagined the whole thing. The only streak I have is a skidmark from an accidental wheelie at 100 mph. Haha
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz: wrong on both reasons. we didn't break our buddy out because when we started pushing his bed toward the door, he pushed the emergency button and nurses came running. I don't know what reds do alone, but in party combo, they do stimulate the imagination all right, but they also seem to delete all impulse control, e.g., shooting a cop with a squirt gun landed my buddy in jail (that is, after gettin worked over by 2 cops in a stopped elevator). Thank god he had some pain killers in him for that one.

accidental 100 mph wheelie: that might have been a little more than a skidmark in there. You're just bein humble there aren't ya. hahahaha
Old 03-17-2010, 03:06 PM
SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
Yellow is the most powerful for me, because I am Superman. Just like the Yellow sun fuels my super abilities, if I were to ride a red, blue, black or titanium colored Superhawk my super powers would cease to exist and I would become mortal and vulnerable like all the rest of you puny weak Earthlings.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:09 PM
SuperBike

Honda started red. It was ok. They improved with yellow. If red was so fast hey wouldn't have touched it. But when moped guys were outrunning red hondas honda knew they had to improve performance with yellow. Yeah that's right

I think you guys hit the red pills and imagined everything. Although it sounds like one hell of a rush. I have a hard time controlling my impulses as it is so I can only imagine the trouble I'd get into if I were let free. Haha
Old 03-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Jaundice rider!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:37 PM
MotoGP

Honda started red. It was ok. They improved with yellow. If red was so fast hey wouldn't have touched it. But when moped guys were outrunning red hondas honda knew they had to improve performance with yellow. Yeah that's right

I think you guys hit the red pills and imagined everything. Although it sounds like one hell of a rush. I have a hard time controlling my impulses as it is so I can only imagine the trouble I'd get into if I were let free. Haha
I don't know but it sounds to me that maybe you and zman may both be under the influence of horse tranquilizers, i.e., the aforemntioned reds, right now for the reason that you both seem to be suffering from illusions of grandeur directly related to bikes painted "DOT,caution, school bus" yellow, this in stark contrast to the rest of us who are riding authentically fast colors.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:03 PM
SuperBike

I didn't wanna say it but the bikes are bright yellow because they're so fast its the only way we can be seen. I feel bad that you guys can't experience what we do on a daily basis
Old 03-17-2010, 06:19 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by youngdrew47
I gotta agree. It's a stealth thing.
Black? You gotta be kidding me! Stealth Gray or Titanium Metallic is the one that flies under the radar. Same color as asphalt and 1/2 the Mercedes and BMW's on the road = invisible to cops.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:33 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer
Black? You gotta be kidding me! Stealth Gray or Titanium Metallic is the one that flies under the radar. Same color as asphalt and 1/2 the Mercedes and BMW's on the road = invisible to cops.
hey surfer, one more post for 2000. "happy post ***** to you" and I'm blowing out the candle burning in our bathroom right now in honor of this auspicious occasion. hahahaha "we love you we do, we love you we do"
Old 03-17-2010, 06:54 PM
SuperBike

Its only invisible to radar because its so slow radar doesn't recognize it as a mobile object. The only way it'll register on radar is if some old lady with a walker speeds by it. Lol
Old 03-17-2010, 07:07 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nath981
hey surfer, one more post for 2000. "happy post ***** to you" and I'm blowing out the candle burning in our bathroom right now in honor of this auspicious occasion. hahahaha "we love you we do, we love you we do"
Thanks nath, Just havin' fun while passing on and gathering info. We do love our bikes.

And uchi...Slow my ***!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:29 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer
Thanks nath, Just havin' fun while passing on and gathering info. We do love our bikes.

And uchi...Slow my ***!!!
yeah, you're welcom for sure. we're all lucky to have people like yourself to help neubs and others in need, and just plain wreak havoc when you're not doin that.hahahaha

as far as uchi and zman, if they have refillable scripts for those reds they're taken, those of us with the fast colors are in for it until they either OD or are correctly diagnosed.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM
SuperBike

haha man you cant correctly dose me, id need a bottle at a time these days, lol. no im kidding, my money went into the damn bike over the winter and an engagement ring last week, so i wish i could afford drugs. lol.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:11 PM
SuperSport

ranchomice is on a distinguished road
Nobody wants to talk about the horsepower differences from the factory........hmmmmmm.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:00 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
I have to say, uchi seems to have done some serious scientific research. I mean, mines red & I love it but maybe he has figured something out. My only claim about the red color is that chicks seem to really want to take their clothes off due to the sexy red (italian red) color. So I guess I wasnt so concerned that it took me 2/10ths longer to ride them home. Maybe thats why yellows go faster, no chicks to carry home. So yeah, that makes sense now.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:33 AM
SuperBike

No fat chicks smokinjoe. We pick up the skinny hotties. From factory the reads have a beefier suspension setup in the rear because the larger ladies are drawn to it. Must be fat chick pharmones in the red paint