Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

WTF is this shit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 08:24 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
WTF is this ****?

This is protected behaviour? What was the patriot act for, if not this?

http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...9#&ESRC=retire
Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Here's one in TN : http://politicsofcp.blogspot.com/200...ver-tn_22.html
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
The Patriot Act and the DHS are for potential "domestic terrorists" who believe in the Constitution, support guys like Ron Paul, own guns, criticize the government, etc., etc., etc. You can bet the government knows all about these "terrorist training camps" and probably even funds some of them, all the while they demonize ordinary Americans for daring to mention free speech and gun rights.
In case you haven't been paying attention to documents released by the DHS, such as the Missouri Information Analysis Center document, the Virginia Threat Assessment document and the withdrawn DHS issued Domestic Terrorism Lexicon document, regular Americans have been targeted by the government for extinction.
That's why the government and media went to such contorted efforts to equate the Holocaust Museum shooter von Brunn with people who support Ron Paul or other "third party" candidates, speak up for gun rights and criticize government efforts to solve problems caused by the government itself. Ordinary people get the smear-by-association treatment from government and media outlets while the borders remain wide open and "terrorist training camps" proliferate.

Last edited by killer5280; 06-23-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Superstock

Duck007 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
This is protected behaviour? What was the patriot act for, if not this?

http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...9#&ESRC=retire
The part I didn't get from the video was the "confidentiality" issue the christian guy brought up when asked what type of WMDs he's saying the camps have. If you're saying they're training to kill guards, living next to sensative areas, etc., what's the big secret as to the specific weapons they're supposed to have?
Not saying the story isn't valid and cause for concern, but I'd give it more credibility if it wasn't coming directly from a religious opposite.....kinda like taking the word of a Ford guy that Chevy's suck.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
What was the patriot act for, if not this?
No the patriot act is to take rights away from the common American citizen, not to protect them in any way.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:15 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Duck007
The part I didn't get from the video was the "confidentiality" issue the christian guy brought up when asked what type of WMDs he's saying the camps have.

I'd give it more credibility if it wasn't coming directly from a religious opposite.....kinda like taking the word of a Ford guy that Chevy's suck.
That info came from a gov't. paper marked "Public Safety Dissemmination" or something like that; I'd guess they're protecting their source.

Well, it's not hard to be an American in America and NOT be their religious opposite...
http://www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp
Old 06-23-2009, 10:21 AM
SuperBike

I personally wouldn't source the virulently anti-American ADL for anything other than to use their copy for toilet paper. The ADL, which is simply a branch of the Mossad, is no better (and often worse) than the "extremist" groups they demonize. The same holds true for the Mossad and CIA run Southern Poverty Law Center. These are spook operations.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Superstock

Duck007 is on a distinguished road
Well, it's not hard to be an American in America and NOT be their religious opposite...
http://www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp
Good point!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Originally Posted by killer5280
I personally ...
Just Google Muslims of the Americas , Jamaat ul-Fuqra , or Mubarak Ali Gilani

http://politicsofcp.blogspot.com/200...jamaat-ul.html
Old 06-23-2009, 01:14 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
The Patriot Act? Ha! That's so the government can track your phone calls, emails and strip search your Gramma at the airport.

Didn't you hear? "Islam is the religion of peace." I guess that's why record numbers of permanent residency visa have been handed to Muslims since 9/11/2001.

You now need a passport to get back here from a day trip to Canada, but thousands of foreign nationals, identity and intention unknown, wander across the southern border every day and nobody in the government gives a ****.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
I personally wouldn't source the virulently anti-American ADL for anything other than to use their copy for toilet paper. The ADL, which is simply a branch of the Mossad, is no better (and often worse) than the "extremist" groups they demonize. The same holds true for the Mossad and CIA run Southern Poverty Law Center. These are spook operations.

They will be dispatched to hell at high speed when the time comes ....
Old 06-23-2009, 05:16 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Tried to buy ammo again this weekend. Is this how they're going to do it? They can't take our guns but if they cut off the flow of ammo - the citizens are controlled either way or sooner or later. I'm really uneasy about what is going on in our country.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:59 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by nuhawk
Tried to buy ammo again this weekend. Is this how they're going to do it? They can't take our guns but if they cut off the flow of ammo - the citizens are controlled either way or sooner or later. I'm really uneasy about what is going on in our country.
This is part of it. It is a multi pronged approach. Outlaw ammo, buy up ammo, prevent large segments of the populace from owning guns without even passing a law (e.g. the classified "Terrorist Watch List"-we don't know who is on it because we're not allowed to see it, but if you are on it you can't own a gun. No law, no due process, no nothing. You're just **** out of luck. Rahm Emanuel said this verbatim a couple of years ago.), outlaw gun manufacture, outlaw gun importation, etc.
Don't shoot up all your ammo. Look on gun and hobby boards; lots of ammo available for sale and/or trade.
They are trying to introduce measures that "give" AG Holder the power to deny gun ownership to anyone he wants. Of course this is illegal and unconstitutional, but when did that ever stop anyone in government? Holder and Obama both have well documented track records of being against anyone owning a gun. Anyone but the government, of course.
Super New World Order Gofer Henry Kissinger said a couple of months ago that the government will have outlawed gun ownership by private citizens by September. That's a bold prediction from the old slimy lizard, but you can bet Obama and the boys will give it a try, and they might just engineer a crisis to grease the skids for gun confiscation.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Washington will never retake the South. New York has begged us for the last time. If you live near an ocean - pick one - sooner or later it bites your ***. Move to Iowa, grow corn and turn it into fuel.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:05 PM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
WE make our own ammo, **** the fed.