Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Fugger...I'll show you dirt!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
What since you got a job now, you got some under your finger nails? .. lol.. yeah, right..
Old 10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Moderatio est Figmentum
Superstock

Hawk9807 is on a distinguished road
Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Texan are all working together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada ."

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come in our our precious land."

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.
The Texan says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The Texan sits down, cracks a beer, smiles, and says, "Fill it with water."

Old 10-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawk9807
Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Texan are all working together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada ."

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come in our our precious land."

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.
The Texan says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The Texan sits down, cracks a beer, smiles, and says, "Fill it with water."

Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
Here's a blast from the past.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSILEltroWc
Man ,I loved that game ! I had forgotten how much fun that thing was .
Old 10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HRCVTR1000
Man ,I loved that game ! I had forgotten how much fun that thing was .
To bad they didn't show Blain drinking the beer but what do you want for nothing..... (I used to live in La Honda which is where Apple Jacks is located)
Old 10-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Banned
MotoGP

A classic Bay Area best of Craigslist:

The Time I Lost Control of My Bowels on the Water Slide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2006-11-16, 10:56AM MST

My last few months have been racked with guilt and shame over a horrible incident and the need to purge myself has become overwhelming. So I turn to you for a compassionate ear.
Last summer, I took my girlfriend, I'll call her Beulah, and her son, I'll call him Eugene, to a water amusement park, attempting to nurture the bond that was forming between us. After a busy morning of paddleboats and bumper cars, we took a moment to refresh ourselves with a hardy lunch of chili dogs, cheese fries, and lemonade. Relaxing under shade trees, Eugene smiled a chili-smeared grin, as the sun cast its languid glow over the park. With the leisurely picnic ending, we hastily dispersed to the changing rooms, in anticipation of our next adventure—the giant water slide.
During our first run, I noticed a gnawing, internal discomfort, although the first sure signs of brown-capping weren’t apparent until Eugene and I climbed the half-mile of stairs to the summit, for our second run. Unfortunately, I had taken the opportunity, to wear a most-revealing, blue Speedo, in the hope of further enamoring myself to the beautiful Beulah. Lord knows, I have the body to accommodate such a blatant, public display of manhood.
However, I soon began to regret my decision, for the sharp, cut of the elastic dug into my swelling, gaseous abdomen. My intestines were bubbling like a whirlpool. By the time we reached the loading platform at the summit, I was squirming in wretched misery. Considering my options, I surmised that taking the slide was far more promising than fighting my way back down the stairs, through the crowd. Thank God I was next in line. My trouble would soon be over. The only obstacle before me was an elderly German tourist, staring pensively at the wild rapids. With obvious reservation, he shuffled slowly toward the mouth of the blue tunnel. Beyond the point of pleasantries, I bellowed, “Come on, Pops! Shake a leg!”
Turning toward the acne-pocked boy who was managing the ride that day, he made a feeble attempt in his native tongue to communicate his apprehension. I had no other choice! The brown star pulsated—nearing supernova. The manager boy recoiled in shock as I pushed the old man down the slide, headfirst. Cursing me with hostile foreign jibberish, he disappeared around the first turn. In an instant, I followed, hurling myself down the slick, plastic vortex.
The fury of the slide was incredible. Rolling and spinning, I gathered speed quickly. The angle of the chute dipped to nearly seventy degrees, increasing my velocity as I careened from side to side, the water turning to white, angry foam. Ricocheting from a high, banking wall, the impact smashed me like some fecal-laden pinata. I lost control, discharging a foul, liquid trail.
A child screamed somewhere behind me, as I slid toward certain humiliation below. Frantically, I grabbed at the back of my Speedo, in a desperate attempt to flush myself clean. To my dismay, a fetid school of dung-guppies spilled into the churning maelstrom.
Nearing the final turn, the old man was standing upright in the tunnel in front of me, I’m sure, to exact some sort of revenge. His sinewy muscles were tensed, rage filled his dilated eyes. But with youth, and gravity, on my side, I swiftly took him out at the ankles. A palsied hand grabbed me as we tumbled out of the chute, and into the pool.
Moments later, a wailing boy fell behind us, riding the crest of a polluted wave. Thinking fast, I collared the old man, and dragged him onto the concrete deck. A lifeguard confronted us as people ran screaming from the pool in pale-faced terror. I explained to the guard how the old man had soiled the waters, how obviously the speed and excitement had proven too much for a man of his age and condition.
Unable to comprehend my story, or explain himself, the old man could only respond with a flurry of incomprehensible shrieks, vective, and obscene gestures. I suggested that he was hysterical from embarassment and that in the best interests of everyone that he be removed from the park—immediately.
The guard eyed me with suspicion, but had no alternative but to believe my story. Fortunately, the force of the waters had washed me thoroughly of any incriminating evidence. I gathered Beulah and Eugene, and made a dash for the parking lot. I’m sure the truth eventually surfaced, but not until we were safely on the interstate, heading back home.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Banned
MotoGP

I didn't think there would be a market for "used"
Post Whoring Newbie Thread-condoms.jpg
Old 10-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
THAT was ******* HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you just earned yourself 10 points of reputation!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:53 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
I've decided to buy an 1125r.....

I know, I know....Buell sucks....blah blah blah

The 16 year old girl that hit my wife is paying for it, actually I suppose it'll be her parents. Very nice of them really.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:39 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

I want a DETAILED analysis of your experience with the 1125r, Drew. I've been looking at them online... They look ... ok, let's not go on looks.. the performance specs look very awsome. almost 150 hp (146), torquey, light, water-cooled, larger fuel tank (both sides of frame), rotax engine.. I'm anxious to hear one with some after market exhaust...

And for the record. IMO, Buell only sucked cause they used that old sportster engine.. I think everyone is going to have to reconsider their stance on whether Buell still sucks... I for one NEVER thought they "sucked".. just that they were a novelty bike.. not functional..

Last edited by Cleveland; 10-25-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:44 AM
SuperBike

The trick now is going to be finding a dealer that has one.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:52 AM
SuperBike

I forgot pictures of the accident....duh
Attached Thumbnails Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-00-26_001.jpg   Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-05-21_006.jpg   Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-07-19_008.jpg  
Old 10-25-2007, 04:54 AM
SuperBike

and of course the other car....please note the two separate pieces
Attached Thumbnails Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-18-8_019.jpg   Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-20-6_021.jpg   Post Whoring Newbie Thread-303320-r1-25-1_026.jpg  
Old 10-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Moderatio est Figmentum
Superstock

Aunt Mildred

Aging Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was badly broken in the first place. Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire a s to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, "Your heart would be just below your left breast". Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Originally Posted by drew_c14
The trick now is going to be finding a dealer that has one.
If you call HD of Greensboro, or Curly's HD (winston salem).. and they have one... I'd be happy to deliver it to you... Probably wouldnt even charge you.. lol... Might even spring for gas..
Old 10-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Geez, Drew.. everyone walked away from that? It doesnt even look like your wife lifted off the gas before she hit... whoa.. seeing these pics gives a whole new demension the the accident.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

What bike is that in pic #3... first set..
Old 10-25-2007, 10:57 AM
Moderatio est Figmentum
Superstock

Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
I didn't think there would be a market for "used"
Attachment 1395
I can see the instruction's now "Turn inside out, shake , and you are good to go"
Old 10-25-2007, 11:16 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Cleveland
What bike is that in pic #3... first set..
I dunno, R6 I think. All of those pics were taken at the salvage place.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:17 AM
SuperBike

If you call HD of Greensboro, or Curly's HD (winston salem).. and they have one... I'd be happy to deliver it to you... Probably wouldnt even charge you.. lol... Might even spring for gas..
I'm on the waiting list for Ray Price Harley in Raleigh. They are only getting 6 before Christmas. First bike will be the demo, second one is mine.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Utardian Extraordinaire
Squid

Involute is on a distinguished road
I had the privilege of romping an 1125R for a few hours at the track for a Buell/Inside Pass track day. Let me tell you……………that motor turns the Buell from a well suspended low power piece of **** in to one hell of a motorcycle. It sold me on the fun that could be had with a big twin and prompted the purchase of my SH. I jumped off my XX and on to the 1125R and made the mistake of underestimating the brakes (the brakes on the XX are much better than on the SH) at triple digits and proceeded to scare the **** out of myself by getting the rear off the ground at about 120mph while braking hard to make a corner. From then on it was a one finger affair with the front as two had her fanny thrusting to the sky much like your date on prom night. The motor pulls like a train from 3500 RPM to it’s 10.5K redline. I was mighty impressed with the bike. Even at 4700 feet above sea level the bikes front end comes up in first gear with a healthy roll-on in first and shoots up quite nicely if shifted in to second in a moderately aggressive manner. The bikes we were riding were prototypes and didn’t have everything dialed in like production models. I would imagine that the production versions are at least slightly better in terms of performance.

In terms of comfort I’d say that it’s pretty comparable to the SH but out of the box it will eat a stock SH alive in terms of performance. I’d guess that a properly jetted SH with the typical affordable bolt on performance stuff and geared way down would give a stock 1125R a run for it’s money up to about 100 MPH. If you were to throw corners in the equation the SH suspension would have to be professionally rebuilt and setup in order to keep the Buell in sight.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:55 PM
SuperBike

Anybody wanna buy the hawk? It seems I'm only allowed to own one bike...
Old 10-25-2007, 05:56 PM
SuperBike

The plan for now is to just have both. I figure the wife can only bitch for so long before she just gives up.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:38 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Damn.. involute... that is still the UGLIEST avatar I've even seen.. it's like scary ugly.. Funny at the same time.. but SO damn hard to look at..
Old 10-26-2007, 04:39 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Drew... ^5.. (high 5).. lol... though women can typically bitch for years longer than we men can take it.. I applaud your effort.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:04 AM
SuperBike

You're right, they can bitch for years. But time is on my side, I've got less than 18 months and I'm gone again. So if I can hold out that long, I'm good!
Old 10-26-2007, 05:57 AM
SuperBike

C5aig is on a distinguished road
You're all ******.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Utardian Extraordinaire
Squid

Involute is on a distinguished road
Damn.. involute... that is still the UGLIEST avatar I've even seen.. it's like scary ugly.. Funny at the same time.. but SO damn hard to look at..
Don't be dissin' on my Momma!
Old 10-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Involute, did you really get to ride a Buell.. or did you copy that from someone's review of a ride...

I ask cause you express yourself well.. for an ugly chic.. lol..

Quick Reply: Post Whoring Newbie Thread