Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Next bike: RC51

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Squid

ohiophotog is on a distinguished road
Next bike: RC51

I'm thinking of buying an '02 or newer RC51 next year. I'll still keep my Hawk because of the comfort and I'm attached to it. I think '02 was the year they fixed all the complaint on the 51 (overheating, fuel-injection, etc.) I got a chance to take a Hayden RC51 out for the weekend when I worked at a Honda shop, 300 miles later I was in love with it, except it was by no means comfortable. I live in an apt complex so hopefully 2 motorcycles in the garage won't be an issue, I just have to look into insurance.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Back Marker

malahhaor is on a distinguished road
Make sure you check with your association. Many restrict only one motor vehicle per spot. I know it's stupid when it comes to bikes, but i almost got my second bike towed.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Back Marker

Forde is on a distinguished road
thats odd you can fit two bikes in one space like

if i lived in an apartment id be renting a unit for the bikes elsewhere, would be much more secure
Old 08-18-2009, 11:17 AM
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by malahhaor
Make sure you check with your association. Many restrict only one motor vehicle per spot. I know it's stupid when it comes to bikes, but i almost got my second bike towed.
wow I hope they don't have that at my condo complex. I've got 3 bikes in one spot every day. but I've been there for 8 years and nobody has said anything yet. but they did bust me for working on it in the parking lot. retarded. I have to take it to this dead end road just to do an oil change. the only thing I'm allowed to touch in the parking lot is the lights. its amazing how much attention my "lights" have gotten since they said that.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Squid

ohiophotog is on a distinguished road
I was thankful our manager of our complex is a motorcycle fan. In my garage spot, I have my Civic, grill, the Hawk. Hanging from the rafters is the front and rear stands and the mountain bike. I figure if I move the car back a few feet I can fit the RC in there no problem.

malahhaor, that sucks and your right its stupid. Where was your bike parked that it was causing a problem?