Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related
View Poll Results: Do you feel the U.S. government had involvement in the 'attacks' on 9/11?
YES
30.19%
NO
69.81%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Did the U.S. Gov. have a hand in 9/11?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 10:16 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
the people could have been made up or gov employees that landed elsewhere. there are many possibilities..... did you ever meet any of the people? did you ever physically see the plane(s)? i mean you must not understand what the gov. is capable of! CIA and other agencies can do **** like this no problem. ever seen wag the dog? movie makes a good point.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:15 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
really? tanks of jet fuel at the pentagon? an office building?..... listen i'm not tryin to prove without a doubt that the gov did it. I'm simply trying to get you all to see that there are inconsistencies the absolutely exist and need more attention. i don't know what happened there for sure, i've never even been farther east than illinois!

this is a great discussion though!! hey......pass the popcorn!

I'll just ask, have you ever been in a HIGH stress situation? If you have, can you remember all of the details of everything, and everything that happened over a period of hours.

Most of us can't.

I was reading some of the testimonies of the firefighters, and most of them are vague in where they were, who was in charge, where they were heading, how many explosions.

Wanna know what they did in reality? They relied on their training, and doing things instinctively.

I do NOT believe that the Government would go to this extreme of a setup.

Why? To make President Bush look good? To make President Bush look bad?

What would the motivation for this event be?

Are people still as patriotic today as they were the weeks immediately following 9/11? NO!!

What is the motivation? What is the desired end result? What did they hope to accomplish?

If you can provide those answers, then I might find some validity in the government having had something to do with it.

Until that time, it was a terrorist attack. There may be parts that you don't know about, but that's life, there is plenty that you don't know about because you don't have the need to know.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:38 AM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Gregw is on a distinguished road
I think this will explain the need for fuel.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:43 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

i wonder the same questions you just asked. as far as why? i think its obvious that the best guess would be the strategic positioning of out military and influence in the region. which is damn close to most of our enemies. so now we have bases in others back yards. that's huge. not to mention if the world goes to ****, we are sitting on huge reserves of oil. there's all kinds of theories as to why. but i will guarantee we didn't go over there because we give two ***** about the Iraqi people or because of terrorists. i have pondered all this stuff.
I was against it from the beginning, but i support our troops and their commitment! we can't just pull out now though, the country will be left worse than when we invaded. there will be a military presence there for years and years to come.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:46 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

good point with the picture. but this doesn't mean they refuel there just because they drop off and pick up people. there could be though!

Last edited by j shizzy wizzy; 12-13-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Superstock

sumthin_major is on a distinguished road
search cnn website before 9/11 about the government reducing the military's budget. I'm not sayin everthing that is being said is true, but here is a good reason for the military to sit back and say "Let's just see what they will do without us". I have seen Loose Change and I agree that it could have gone down that way. but I'm still skeptical.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:25 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

I am skeptical too, that's basically it. i think some board members are starting to think i'm an *** for my views. so i'm just gonna leave it at that and try not to step any others toes.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Superstock

sumthin_major is on a distinguished road
The building 7 collapsing is my main reason for thinking that the others were rigged too. A highrise building doesn't fall like that unless it is imploded. The government said it was brought down by internal fires...... B.S. .
Old 12-13-2008, 01:22 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
i think some board members are starting to think i'm an *** for my views.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, nothing wrong with speculating and good natured conversation. It's just really hard for some us us to be skeptical. It has nothing to do with trusting the government or not, common sense just tells us it would be to big a a conspiracy to keep even remotely secret. To many people would have to have been involved.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Apparently, some Israeli government employees thought 9/11 was an occasion to rejoice. I wonder why?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...eisraelis.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/spyring.html
Old 12-13-2008, 02:27 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Yeah, someone would have ratted out to the National Enquirer for big bucks by now....Enquiring minds want to know.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Oh GAWD!

the people could have been made up or gov employees that landed elsewhere. there are many possibilities..... did you ever meet any of the people? did you ever physically see the plane(s)? i mean you must not understand what the gov. is capable of! CIA and other agencies can do **** like this no problem. ever seen wag the dog? movie makes a good point.
Wag this, lol!
Attached Thumbnails Did the U.S. Gov. have a hand in 9/11?-skeptic-cat.jpg  
Old 12-14-2008, 02:23 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

meow.....9/11.....meow...
Old 12-15-2008, 02:47 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Did "the government"? ****. Who's "the government"? 99% of "the government" doesn't have clue one what any other 1% of "the government" is doing at any time.

The Founders envisioned a minimalist government which protected the borders, coined gold and silver money, confronted pirates on the high seas, and otherwise stayed the hell out of the way of the most extraordinary, self sufficient, fiercely independent, free and industrious people the world had ever seen (otherwise known as "Americans").

The "government" now is a giant cancer feeding on the American populace.

Again, "the government" didn't need to "do" anything to make 9/11 happen.

They knew that while turning their backs, it WOULD happen.

And they knew that millions of Pavlovian conditioned sheeple would accept further expansions of federal power and violations of their 4th Amendment privacy rights. Millions of third world wetbacks are permitted to wander in to the country unchallenged every year, but your white haired gramma gets strip searched and has a flashlight shined up her ******* before she's allowed to board a plane to visit you for the holidays.

Last edited by RK1; 12-15-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Back Marker

Fish is on a distinguished road
Brothers friend watched 2nd tower hit. Friend I went to HS with her sister and brother in law were 20 mins late for work at the Pentagon.....plane flew over their heads.

Not only NO but HELL NO!!!

Try getting me a good clear photo of Bigfoot and I'd beleive it more

Fish