Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related
View Poll Results: Do you feel the U.S. government had involvement in the 'attacks' on 9/11?
YES
30.19%
NO
69.81%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Did the U.S. Gov. have a hand in 9/11?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 08:32 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Did the U.S. Gov. have a hand in 9/11?

I've just been watching a paid program on my local PBS channel about the disintegration of the Constitution, and the loss of our individual rights year by year. they are discussing the implementation of the National I.D. card, Gov. involvement in 9/11 and all kinds a **** about the Federal Reserve i never knew! very good program.

I personally have felt the Government had major involvement in the 9/11 attacks since i watched the towers fall on live TV. Since then we have seen a spike in Gov. power over us like never before in American history. I want to poll this forum to see how everyone else feels about this 'touchy' subject.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Squid

hurdsmyth is on a distinguished road
Maybe just wishful thinking, but I expect that it is just being opportunistic rather than foul play. i'll have to watch some PBS to see if they make a good case for conspiracy.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:04 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Old 12-10-2008, 09:24 PM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
While I think our supposed democracy is for sale to the highest bidder (Blagojevich being one of the more overt examples), I just can't believe anyone in our government would cause such a thing. Watching 24 is messing with your mind.

So who does this paid program claim is responsible?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:24 PM
JAMES
Superstock
Superstock

Pimpsterbim1 is on a distinguished road
After watching all the "loose change" type movies, its hard to beilieve that the govnernment didn't.. but I dont feel stong enough either way... should be a very interesting poll...

...also should be in everthing eles section...
Old 12-11-2008, 07:59 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

there are a few 'documentaries' out there about the subject. although i don't agree with all of the points these films make, some of the info. provided seems undeniable. I guess my argument is there are too many holes in the stories. too many pieces that don't feel right. If anybody simply spends some extra time searching it on the internet, you'll find some interesting things for sure. of course i don't want to sound like a nut bag! but anything is possible! there are some rather scientific minds on this forum, do you really think that 2 jet liners brought down two buildings only to fall as perfect as a demolition? another WTC building that was a 50 story building completely collapsed and it wasn't even close to the towers? the 3 security cameras trained on the pentagon when the planes impacted were confiscated and the only video from them released thus far are the frames that follow the impact..... there is not a single frame showing a plane, but rather an outward plume of an explosion more like. again i don't want to sound crazy, but the evidence for this argument speaks loudly. heres a couple links to browse.....

http://journalof911studies.com/
http://www.911truth.org/

I don't think anyone will ever REALLY know what happened though! so back to paying bills and living life, right?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:38 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Before you believe any of it. Try checking into the types of cameras that were used at the pentagon, you can buy internet camers that have better resolution and more frames per second.

The building were designed to collapse like that. Period.

Wanna know the truth, travel 2/3 the way across the country, visit the FDNY and ask them their opinion. I'm sure you'll find a number of them that barely escaped with their lives.

Imply to them that the Government killed or had any part in killing 343 New York Firefighters and see what kind of reaction you get.

If you want to believe those sites, you may as well become a follower of Michael Moore. Have you watched Farenheit 9/11? It's NOT a documentary, since documentaries cover both view points. It's his personal opinion and supported by showing interviews that agree with is opinion.

The EVIDENCE does not speak loudly, considering that the 9/11 Commision didn't find evidence, have you picked up the volumes of their report?

The CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are screaming at you, that is all that is speaking loudly.

Nothing personal, I just don't buy it.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
I love a good conspiracy, but this one is crazy...Now as for the single plane that crashed in PA? ( it was PA right?) anyway, I pretty feel like we brought that one down via fighter jet, and then made the folks on board look like heroes afterward..

I don't think that the first moon landing happened either, but hey, what do I know...I think we have been there since, but not the first one!...

Deception is an awful demon, be ever vigilant in finding the truth..just don't buy in to everything you read on the errornet, er I mean Internet...
Old 12-11-2008, 09:08 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Randman, of the 3 military members sitting in my office, NONE of us have even heard of a fighter jet being responsible for bringing down the plane in PA.

That is a new part of the conspiracy theory.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:02 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

nothing is taking personal when talking about stuff like this.....i just find it all interesting. hell, I've never even been east of Illinois!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:13 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
NONE of the government's official story about what happened on 9/11 stands up to 5 minutes of scrutiny.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Back Marker

REDVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
here is one...

i think crazed islamic militants hijacked 4 aircraft and flew two of them into the WTC and one of them into the pentagon. wait...

do i think the US had intel on this to some degree... sure

do i think they knew it all and let it happen for some reason or another...no

the reasons given for conspiracy are pretty far fetched. in most cases the best answer is the least complicated and that answer was the one we were given. i think there may be some level of blame that should fall with the government and the TSA for allowing this to be carried out but i do not htink they turned a blind eye to the whole thing and let thousands of people die.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:16 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Erik S.
Before you believe any of it. Try checking into the types of cameras that were used at the pentagon, you can buy internet camers that have better resolution and more frames per second.
The only Pentagon video I saw was from a gas station cam.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Back Marker

REDVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
NONE of the government's official story about what happened on 9/11 stands up to 5 minutes of scrutiny.
when you made this post you had a post count of 747. the most popular transoceanic jetliner is the 747, coincidence? WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING???

*goes into bunker, puts on tin foil hat*
Old 12-11-2008, 10:32 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
The only Pentagon video I saw was from a gas station cam.

They did finally release the video from the gas station cam several years after 9/11, which the FBI had confiscated within 15 minutes of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. It had nothing on it. No plane no nothing.

They did release the frames from two parking lot cams on DoD property. They show a fireball and they tried to tell us that one of them shows a plane, but I haven't been able to make out a plane in hundreds of viewings. These aren't really videos, they're just still frames from low res parking lot cams which shoot a frame every half second or so.

The Pentagon is the command center for the most expensive, most powerful, most technologically advanced military in the history of the world and they try to tell us that they don't have surveillance cameras all over it and the best they can give us is still frames from parking lot cameras. It doesn't make sense.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:32 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Erik S.
Randman, of the 3 military members sitting in my office, NONE of us have even heard of a fighter jet being responsible for bringing down the plane in PA.

That is a new part of the conspiracy theory.
That's not new. It was widely reported by eyewitnesses in Shanksville at the time.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:33 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by REDVTR1000
when you made this post you had a post count of 747. the most popular transoceanic jetliner is the 747, coincidence? WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING???

*goes into bunker, puts on tin foil hat*
And if I keep it up, I'll soon be up to 757 posts, which is REALLY eerie.

Last edited by killer5280; 12-11-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:38 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

what i find funny is peoples FIRM belief that things like this are Impossible!! I'm sure people never thought that a government would make it policy to eradicate a whole flippin' race. Everyone should look into the Patriot Act. you guys wouldn't believe the things government can do under the guise of labeling something as terrorism.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
what i find funny is peoples FIRM belief that things like this are Impossible!! I'm sure people never thought that a government would make it policy to eradicate a whole flippin' race. Everyone should look into the Patriot Act. you guys wouldn't believe the things government can do under the guise of labeling something as terrorism.
Governments, in fact, have always done stuff like this and have historically been the greatest engines of murder, not to mention provocateured acts of terrorism. Nothing else can amass power and wield it against people like government. Our government is no exception.

20th century democide.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
Old 12-11-2008, 10:56 AM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
Well, I for one, sleep a lot better at night just knowing that others are out there, sleepless, worrying about this stuff. And I trust that when the truth comes out, I'll still be on the memo list to receive the inside dope.

I still regret losing the memo proving that Detroit suppressed a carburetor that tripled gas milage, especially since I bought my S'hawk.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
They did finally release the video from the gas station cam several years after 9/11, which the FBI had confiscated within 15 minutes of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. It had nothing on it. No plane no nothing.

They did release the frames from two parking lot cams on DoD property. They show a fireball and they tried to tell us that one of them shows a plane, but I haven't been able to make out a plane in hundreds of viewings. These aren't really videos, they're just still frames from low res parking lot cams which shoot a frame every half second or so.

The Pentagon is the command center for the most expensive, most powerful, most technologically advanced military in the history of the world and they try to tell us that they don't have surveillance cameras all over it and the best they can give us is still frames from parking lot cameras. It doesn't make sense.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...7_pentagon.gif Tis video has it highlighted for a second.. looks authentic to me.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PUSHrod
I still regret losing the memo proving that Detroit suppressed a carburetor that tripled gas milage, especially since I bought my S'hawk.
Also the ceramic engine block...

Sleep well.. It doesnt hurt when you're asleep.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:21 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

where's the plane? exactly. the "jet" that flew into that building would have left a yard sale of debris! a missile hit the pentagon.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:31 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
This is the same thing as did the gov know about Pearl Harbor before it happened. Very entertaining, but conspiracies are conspiracies because they can't be proven either way, doubt on both sides. I would be great to know for sure on some of these cons. though.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:45 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Cleveland
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...7_pentagon.gif Tis video has it highlighted for a second.. looks authentic to me.
Yeah, like I said, I have seen that hundreds of times. Not very convincing, especially since it was released about 5 years after 9/11. Why would they sit on the "proof" that a plane hit the Pentagon for that length of time?

The mystery of what hit the Pentagon is only one item among thousands of items in the official story that don't make sense.

This is an emotional topic, and I have been sufficiently convinced that the official story is crap for almost 5 years now. I didn't wake up one morning and decide to believe that our government could do this. In fact, like most people, I resisted believing that the government's story could be a lie. After examining many facets of the story, from the denials of prior knowledge by our government (a boldfaced lie), to the numerous wargames exercises being conducted the morning of 9/11 involving the EXACT SAME scenarios (planes being flown into buildings in lower Manhattan), to the free fall collapse of a building that was not hit by a plane (WTC 7), to the failure of NORAD to scramble fighter jets for more than an hour after the first plane hit the WTC, and these are just some of the highlights, I am convinced beyond a doubt that 9/11 did not happen in the manner we have been told by our government. Our government is not stupid nor incompetent as we are always led to believe in cases like this; our military can put a missile down your nostril and scramble a jet within minutes, so I don't buy the incompetence explanation for what happened on 9/11.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
where's the plane? exactly. the "jet" that flew into that building would have left a yard sale of debris! a missile hit the pentagon.
Pentagon is a pretty stout building. Airplanes are fragile shells of aluminum with a few hard bits and alot of fuel. Move it at ~500 mph into Limestone and brick and steel and concrete and steel reinforced concrete and add a hot fire and there is not much left. The fireball is just that - a fireball. Not a blast concussion wave that would be the result of a "missle".
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
Pentagon is a pretty stout building. Airplanes are fragile shells of aluminum with a few hard bits and alot of fuel. Move it at ~500 mph into Limestone and brick and steel and concrete and steel reinforced concrete and add a hot fire and there is not much left. The fireball is just that - a fireball. Not a blast concussion wave that would be the result of a "missle".
Then how did the perfectly circular hole occur in the Pentagon's C ring? I have seen photos of this hole, but never of the nosecone that would have had to have been pretty much intact to make the hole. They always just show the hole. If the plane disintegrated upon impact with the Pentagon's outer wall, I wonder how it made a nearly perfect round hole in the C ring. Just wondering.

The whole "video" is suspect, so I don't know if any conclusions can be drawn about a plane, a missile or a fireball. They had 5 years to manipulate it before "discovering" it.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:00 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

the official story was the WHOLE plane melted to nothing! engines and all! do a little research on jet fuel burn off. there's no way that fire was hot enough to melt everything. plus there's only one hole for the fuselage, no scaring or individual holes at all for tons of steel and titanium making up an engine that is hung from each wing on that model. there should be two more punch marks for the engines. and theres no wing material at all in the pictures.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:04 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

plus fuel storage on those planes are on the wings, not in the fuselage, look at that photo once more. the fire is coming from a central point. that jet fuel would had vaporized in a millisecond after slamming into the walls. the fire ball would have been 10x bigger than the photos suggest.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Frangible bullet is the same principle. Metal powder expends all the energy in the perp, not your walls, but not much left of it. Add the hot fire and...it did not melt the aircraft, it burned the aircraft. Aluminum burns fairly easily when shredded, pulverized, etc. Supposedly the wings sheared off at impact, he was pulling up pretty hard after a steep dive and barely skimmed the parking lot (chopped off lamp posts), might have been already coming off before impact. Fireball was swallowed up in the building, remember this one had flown for a while at high consumption rates (low/highspeed).

Quick Reply: Did the U.S. Gov. have a hand in 9/11?